New Years Eve..... College Football or.... ?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Hubby wants to watch college football (2 big games tonight) - anyway, we have been invited over for dinner and games with friends, but, he's worried they won't have the games on!

If I talk him into going to be with our friends and they don't have the games on, it will be miserable.
HOWEVER, if we stay home and the games are blow outs that don't go his way, it will be miserable!

So, we'll have to wait to see if it's a Happy New Year - or not.....

Rerun of the Hi def society podcast, on a house wide surround system is what all the cool kids are listening to tonifht

Rerun of the Hi def society podcast, on a house wide surround system is what all the cool kids are listening to tonifht

oh yeah I'm sure is on everyone's "to do" list for tonight! Besides, all the cool kids made the podcast.... amirite!?

speaking of which, you should change your sig with the podcast link! :)

oh yeah I'm sure is on everyone's "to do" list for tonight! Besides, all the cool kids made the podcast.... amirite!?
you made it on a marry, eff, kill list. Must listen for results moohooohaha

No I'm too much of a baby and fraidy cat.... I'm all bluster & talk .... but really a wimp deep down .... :crybaby::eusa_angel:
But I may cave in and listen... (but will try to find out another way!)

... I'm also on many an "eff" and "kill" list IRL - so, not sure it would really surprise me!

No I'm too much of a baby and fraidy cat.... I'm all bluster & talk .... but really a wimp deep down .... :crybaby::eusa_angel:
it was a rlly good show thats booty u wouldnt listen

it was a rlly good show thats booty u wouldnt listen

oh okay I'll listen....

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
When the shows suck I say they suck. This one was purdy good tho

Probably watch some Hopalong Cassidy movies, and watch the drunks try to post.

Hubby wants to watch college football (2 big games tonight) - anyway, we have been invited over for dinner and games with friends, but, he's worried they won't have the games on!

If I talk him into going to be with our friends and they don't have the games on, it will be miserable.
HOWEVER, if we stay home and the games are blow outs that don't go his way, it will be miserable!

Call the friends and ask?

We will be in the same bar we were in last year. Dancing to great music by a band full of our friends. And yes, watching my Crimson Tide roll!!!

Yeah I thought about that, but, it will seem rude. Like hey we'll come over but only if you watch football... not cool.....

Yeah I thought about that, but, it will seem rude. Like hey we'll come over but only if you watch football... not cool.....

Call and ask.

Then let hubby make the decision.

Call and ask.

He'll make the decision, but will ask my opinion. If it turns out wrong, guess who gets the blame!
I can't ask - it's rude!

Then don't phrase it like that. Call and tell them that your hubby is very interested in seeing the games tonight, and you were curious about whether or not they would have the games on during the party.

Call and ask.

He'll make the decision, but will ask my opinion. If it turns out wrong, guess who gets the blame!
I can't ask - it's rude!

As he is watching the games, occasionally nibble on his ear, bend over in front of him, or generally tease him. Make that YOUR game, to try and distract him.

Call and ask.

I can't ask - it's rude!

As he is watching the games, occasionally nibble on his ear, bend over in front of him, or generally tease him. Make that YOUR game, to try and distract him.

I think she probably knows how to seduce her own husband after 13 years of marriage. ;) Or at least one would HOPE!

Forum List

Back