New York Finally Cracking Down On Rampant Crime

Are these the same polls that promised you a "red wave" in 2022???? Why are you still believing the polls?

1. The polls said that Hillary was going to win and Trump had no chance.

2. The polls said there would be a "Red Wave" in the Mid Terms, and it was barely a trickle. The Republicans lost several governorships, and Trump's handpicked candidates lost every election where they ran.

3. Trump voters have taken to "punking" the pollsters and giving fake numbers, and assorted trolling groups are organizing their chats rooms to liee to pollsters at every opportunity.

4. 70% of Americans say that the "wrong direction" is the partisanship, slanders and baseless personal attacks by the politicians. Why is the House not investigating the failures of the covid response so that the next pandemic results in a lower loss of life? Why have Republicans spent the last 8 years investigating the imaginary crimes that Donald Trump claims that Democrats committed against him????

5. Government is supposed to be "of the people, by the people, and for the people". What does the dogged and unflagging criminal pursuit of the Biden family by Republicans, who after 5 years, haven't come up with a shred of evidence to prove any of the fictions they've concocted about the Bidens, benefit the American people?

Donald Trump's arrests do benefit the American people. Trump's Company has been caught defrauding the American people with their evasion of income taxes going back decades, and covering multiple aspects of their operations, from property valuations to employee compensation.

He blatantly attempted to overthrow the election. If you believe the bank stole your money and you take them to court and lose, if you go into the bank with a gun and demand your money back, you're going to be arrested for bank robbery.

Trump said the election was "stolen" and went to court 67 times, and lost 67 times. So then he sent a mob to the Capitol to stop the certification of the election, and he refused to call off the mob, saying they cared more about the election, that his VP. And he tried to submit forged "electors certificate" to Congress.

Prosecuting Trump punishes him for this criminal activity, and serves as a warning to others, protecting the Constitution, and the integrity of the election process.
TL/DR

Your leader is a fascist son of Fidel Castro. Fuck off!

You know jack shit about the US and even less about your own country.

"Wokies" are anything but because they're too liberal to be able to think outside the box. A Stanley (no plug intended) food container in the backpack coupled to a pump-assisted extended straw that passes through the armpit, can feed the oatmeal (with pre-applied milk/ honey /mashed peaches) while on the move down the sidewalk, for the most part, undetected by passersby.

This apparatus and its variations allow money-saving boycott of (all [italics]) installations while on the way to and from work, even on bus or bike. Screw the Pimp.

Suggested viewing: Trading Places, Santa Clause/Bus sequence.

TL/DR

Your leader is a fascist son of Fidel Castro. Fuck off!

You know jack shit about the US and even less about your own country.

How gullible and stupid are you? Let me count the ways.

How gullible and stupid are you? Let me count the ways.

I could run down the news story of the undocumented visit, but fuck your stupidity. :auiqs.jpg:

obit-fidel-castro-20161126.jpg

Last edited:
The dumbest people are always the last to realize how dumb they are, and your post proves it.
That is pretty funny, the "independent" thinker could only manage to mimic someone else's post.

If you need to edit your username to better reflect your intellectual capabilities (or shortcomings) click on your username up top, then account details. I think "mindless_echo_chamber" might still be available.

That is pretty funny, the "independent" thinker could only manage to mimic someone else's post.

If you need to edit your username to better reflect your intellectual capabilities (or shortcomings) click on your username up top, then account details. I think "mindless_echo_chamber" might still be available.
LOL. I love it when you guys say I can't possibly be an independent thinker unless I think the same as you.

Dude, you stole that "smooth brain" insult from somebody. I saw it posted the other day, and it wasn't you.

Now go read read your morning e-mail blast talking points for breakfast so you know what to post today.

And it never matters if it directly conflicts with what the talking points were yesterday.:auiqs.jpg:

It will turn on a dime.

LOL. I love it when you guys say I can't possibly be an independent thinker unless I think the same as you.
Wow, I wouldn't have thought it possible to fail at comprehension as badly as you just did. Congrats, you are the reason the average IQ is only 100 despite so many intelligent people around.

Wow, I wouldn't have thought it possible to fail at comprehension as badly as you just did. Congrats, you are the reason the average IQ is only 100 despite so many intelligent people around.
Why is yours below 100? Natural stupidity, indoctrination, or a combination of the two?

Dude, you stole that "smooth brain" insult from somebody. I saw it posted the other day, and it wasn't you.

Now go read read your morning e-mail blast talking points for breakfast so you know what to post today.

And it never matters if it directly conflicts with what the talking points were yesterday.:auiqs.jpg:

It will turn on a dime.
You clearly rolodexed this one too, you appear to be the guy on the forum who can't hold his own intellectually so just throws out weak attacks and giggles at himself. Every forum has one.

You don't look in the mirror very much, do you?

I just noticed something, you're a mod or Admin troll/sock.

Are you somebody we know, or wtf is your deal?
Ahhh now the conspiracy theories arrive, what a surprise. Ginning up conspiracies is a common trait among subnormals who have trouble making sense of the world around them, they have to manufacture something to cope.

Btw pretty funny you bringing up "smooth brained" from yesterday, clearly that stung and you've been stewing on it. I can imagine you sitting there wide awake, sweaty and smelly, propped up on the bed like Jabba glowering with your brows furrowed behind your CPAP mask.

Forum List

Back