New York prosecutors can get Trump tax returns, court rules

I wouldn't show you my tax returns so why should he show the world.

You sure are a dummy.
He promised before he won the nomination he would....then he promised he would before the election. What is he hiding?

I'd say nothing. That man and his businesses have been has been audited many time. If there was something to find the IRS would have found it long ago.

Unlike you I don't think peoples tax returns should be public knowledge no matter who that person is.

I think ALL politicians should release their taxes. The public has a right to that snapshot of potential conflicts of interest. Your Donald is the first POTUS since LBJ not to release theirs and divest or blind trust all potential conflicts. Jimmy Carter even put his peanut farm in a blind trust. What's the Mango Menace hiding anyway? I know, and you should too! ;)

I disagree. No one has the right to see anyone's tax returns be it the POTUS or Joe Blow down the street.

If he were hiding anything the IRS would have found it long ago. He's been audited for decades.

Just another nothing burger from you lefty loons. Your batting 0.

Enjoy. I sure will.

Once AGAIN ---- IRS does not audit STATE tax returns.

Holy shit, some wags here have never smelled a tax return in their lives, yet they think they can hold forth with erroneous crapola.

You think the state auditors won't find things in State tax returns??

They have auditors who look for nothing else. Heaven forbid someone tries to cheat them out of taxes due.

Crapola is right.

He promised before he won the nomination he would....then he promised he would before the election. What is he hiding?

I'd say nothing. That man and his businesses have been has been audited many time. If there was something to find the IRS would have found it long ago.

Unlike you I don't think peoples tax returns should be public knowledge no matter who that person is.

I think ALL politicians should release their taxes. The public has a right to that snapshot of potential conflicts of interest. Your Donald is the first POTUS since LBJ not to release theirs and divest or blind trust all potential conflicts. Jimmy Carter even put his peanut farm in a blind trust. What's the Mango Menace hiding anyway? I know, and you should too! ;)

I disagree. No one has the right to see anyone's tax returns be it the POTUS or Joe Blow down the street.

If he were hiding anything the IRS would have found it long ago. He's been audited for decades.

Enjoy. I sure will.

Holy shit, some wags here have never smelled a tax return in their lives, yet they think they can hold forth with erroneous crapola.

They have auditors who look for nothing else. Heaven forbid someone tries to cheat them out of taxes due.

Crapola is right.

I don't think the state auditors are called the "IRS", no.

You sure are a dummy.

Enjoy. I sure will.

The state already has his state info, and have not filed charges for fraudulent acts on his state taxes.

It's a fishing expedition.

Enjoy. I sure will.

Crapola is right.

No they aren't the IRS. The IRS is Federal.

The Department of Taxation and Finance is the State of New York.

Enjoy. I sure will.

Crapola is right.

Then you shouldn't be calling them the IRS, should you.

Enjoy. I sure will.

Crapola is right.

Since you want all of Trumps tax that would include the IRS.

And lets face it. You lefty loons want every tax return he has.

LOL

Crapola is right.

LOL

I don't "want" anybody's tax returns. I don't even want my own.

But NY court wants Rump's state returns, and that's got nothing to do with IRS.

Roll tape.

If he were hiding anything the IRS would have found it long ago.

WTF?

State returns and federal returns are two different things.

Crapola is right.

LOL

I don't "want" anybody's tax returns. I don't even want my own.

But NY court wants Rump's state returns, and that's got nothing to do with IRS.

Roll tape.

If he were hiding anything the IRS would have found it long ago.

WTF?

State returns and federal returns are two different things.

Of course they are and you can bet you ass if there were something to fine it would have been found by the Feds or the State.

Hey Pogo ,NY State is investigating the NDAs Trump signed with Stormy and the other woman in 2016. Why do they need his taxes from 8 years ago to investigate NDAs signed in 2016?

You don't have an answer, do ya?

and now they get to do it to you too stupid mother fkr.
Dear me, Alex is triggered.
th

MW - Heh .. I remember that dude. Must be in heaven around now with this Ukrainian meddling conspiracy theory! :D

Dam haven't seen you in like forever.. LOL

You sure are stupid. His businesses paid taxes in NY.

You know the Trump Tower?? How many of his headquarters buildings are in NY??

Jesus your a dummy.

Then tell the Orange Clown to show us his taxes. He said he would four years ago "after the audit was finished" - So what's he hiding? The fact that you don't understand why he's fighting this tooth and nail makes YOU the dummy ... Dummy. :)

You sure are a dummy.

No.

Hey Pogo ,NY State is investigating the NDAs Trump signed with Stormy and the other woman in 2016. Why do they need his taxes from 8 years ago to investigate NDAs signed in 2016?

: crickets; from Pogo

Pogo was out in what we call the "real world" when you sent that query.

Document your premise and we'll go from there.

The premise is in my posts you quoted.

Now, figure out your next dodge..........

So you CAN'T document it. 85th time today. At least you're consistent. Dismissed.

So you CAN'T document it. 85th time today. At least you're consistent. Dismissed.
Let me help a simpleton out, since you can't seem to look at the posts you quote...

Let me help a simpleton out, since you can't seem to look at the posts you quote...

You don't have documentation, do ya.

Just say it.

Get this through your thick skull ---- NOBODY's gonna jump through hoops for your childish fantasies. If you've got a premise that isn't bullshit pulled out of your ass, POST IT. Until then, FUCK outta here.

Just say it.

Get this through your thick skull ---- NOBODY's gonna jump through hoops for your childish fantasies. If you've got a premise that isn't bullshit pulled out of your ass, POST IT. Until then, FUCK outta here.
WTF are you babbling about.

Answer the fucking question, Moron.

NY State is investigating the NDAs Trump signed with Stormy and the other woman in 2016. Why do they need his taxes from 8 years ago to investigate NDAs signed in 2016?

Just say it.

WTF are you babbling about.

Answer the fucking question, Moron.

NY State is investigating the NDAs Trump signed with Stormy and the other woman in 2016. Why do they need his taxes from 8 years ago to investigate NDAs signed in 2016?

You don't have a question.

COME UP WITH ONE and we'll talk turkey. Until then, you're jerking off.

Forum List

Back