New York Times and NPR downplay "knockout"

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
» The Knockout Game ? NYT/NPR Say No Big Deal » Commentary -- GOPUSA
Once again, the lib media sounds the alarm to circle the wagons around a politically correct protected class. And of course we have the lib double standard.
I predict there will be a victim of knockout who is going to shoot some of these evil bastards.
And of course the media will run to the punk's families for their reaction. "That man shot my baby. He didn't do nuthin. He didn't even have his gun with him!!!!!"!
Yeah? Well tough shit.
We are tired of the authorities telling us we have to take this shit from these street savages.

Wait til one of their reporters or editors gets they ass busted.

See how they feel then.

Somebody already was shot over it. He was arrested and charged. The media didn't turn him into a victim. There goes your theory :lol:

Somebody already was shot over it. He was arrested and charged. The media didn't turn him into a victim. There goes your theory :lol:

So where's the story?
I read only one. It involved some woman in her 60's that allegedly shot at some of these savages. The story has not been vetted.

So where's the story?
I read only one. It involved some woman in her 60's that allegedly shot at some of these savages. The story has not been vetted.

Snopes called the Beulah Montgomery story false.

Oh GOPUSA.com said that? It must be true then.

Despite the news about this being EVERYWHERE :cool:

Notice how topics that make libs look insane get moved to forums that have fewer viewers thus in essence sent to Siberia?

Once again, the lib media sounds the alarm to circle the wagons around a politically correct protected class. And of course we have the lib double standard.
I predict there will be a victim of knockout who is going to shoot some of these evil bastards.
And of course the media will run to the punk's families for their reaction. "That man shot my baby. He didn't do nuthin. He didn't even have his gun with him!!!!!"!
Yeah? Well tough shit.
We are tired of the authorities telling us we have to take this shit from these street savages.

Actually it's an example of the ignorance and racism common among most on the right, and the incorrect inference that this is representative of all blacks.

Maybe the reason they are downplaying it is because the police are powerless to stop it.
And if they do catch someone I think it's just a misdemeanor and with most of the attacks
are done by young people they pretty much just get away with it.

Yeah? Well tough shit.

Seems like everyone is downplaying it. The only place I've ever heard about this story is here so it's only you all, Fox and gopusa like the link in the op who are attempting to spread this lie.

Umm. GOPUSA linked the NYT piece.
For fuck's sake the writers photograph is attached to the story....
Once again, by linking a story or piece to a non liberal source as a means to question credibility is a FAIL....
What part of the New York Times and NPR did you NOT understand?
Add another one to old school "L" column.

Umm. GOPUSA linked the NYT piece.
For fuck's sake the writers photograph is attached to the story....
Once again, by linking a story or piece to a non liberal source as a means to question credibility is a FAIL....
What part of the New York Times and NPR did you NOT understand?
Add another one to old school "L" column.

No one is silencing the story. Everyone is reporting on it. Any more conspiracies?

Is there any proof a knockout game exists outside of Fox News insisting every white person has been killed by a black "thug"?

Forum List

Back