New York Times: Biden accused of plagiarism in law school

Well, as a person who attended law school without cheating, I feel entitled to the opinion that Biden was let off too easily. He should have been expelled.

It's relevant because Biden has repeatedly proven that he is dishonorable.

Of course, honor is a concept that Democrats find obsolete.

You Democrats make it clear what kind of people YOU are when you scoff at my concern at Biden's dishonorable past.

Talk about going through the trash for news. This was news in the 80s OP.

More recent news are Trump’s rape and sexual harassment law suits.

Well, as a person who attended law school without cheating, I feel entitled to the opinion that Biden was let off too easily. He should have been expelled.
Cool story.....I notice you state you "attended" law school...didn't graduate? Didn't pass the bar?

You Democrats make it clear what kind of people YOU are when you scoff at my concern at Biden's dishonorable past.
There's some serious irony there.
You loved to vote for a sexual assaulter who BRAGGED about it.
You loved to vote for a draft dodger who denigrated POWs and Gold Star families.
You loved to vote for a BFF of Jeffrey Epstein.
You loved to vote for a con artist who stole from charities to the point he's not allowed to run anymore charities.

And you will vote for the scum again, won't you?

You loved to vote for a draft dodger who denigrated POWs and Gold Star families.
You loved to vote for a con artist who stole from charities to the point he's not allowed to run anymore charities.

Of course they will. They are scum also.

Since this is all democrat wet dreams I will be proud to vote for the best president since George Washington.

The easily reelected Donald John Trump.

Talk about going through the trash for news. This was news in the 80s OP.

More recent news are Trump’s rape and sexual harassment law suits.
Really? Please provide citations to those.

Forum List

Back