New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Michael Brown shooting

Liberals still denying the facts. They still deny he was robbing the store even though it was clearly caught on video. Every single piece of evidence proves the gentle giant was a violent thug.

The cop was defending himself. Even the liberal networks are getting away from the story the best that they can. The NY Times for Gods sake is calling it what it actually is.

None of this matters. None of it. The truth and politics are as relevant as a bag of potatoes and a warm puppy.

Once again the democrats push their race dividing narrative. The message is out. Democrats good Republicans bad. Politics at the expense of our citizens safety.

Democrats are pure evil. Their followers are utter morons. Nothing else needs to be said.

I don't feel safe when cops go around shooting people for jaywalking. i'm not sure why you do.

Liberals still denying the facts. They still deny he was robbing the store even though it was clearly caught on video. Every single piece of evidence proves the gentle giant was a violent thug.

The cop was defending himself. Even the liberal networks are getting away from the story the best that they can. The NY Times for Gods sake is calling it what it actually is.

None of this matters. None of it. The truth and politics are as relevant as a bag of potatoes and a warm puppy.

Once again the democrats push their race dividing narrative. The message is out. Democrats good Republicans bad. Politics at the expense of our citizens safety.

Democrats are pure evil. Their followers are utter morons. Nothing else needs to be said.

I don't feel safe when cops go around shooting people for jaywalking. i'm not sure why you do.
PI. You're nothing but a stupid troll.

Lol! It's that what you really think happened? Please, you aren't really as stupid as you portray yourself here.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Then the cop shouldn't have approached him without backup.

If he can't handle an unarmed person committing a misdemeanor without using lethal force, you shouldn't be a cop.
What began as an apparent misdemeanor quickly became a Class A felony (assaulting a police officer).

But the bottom line is Wilson handled Brown effectively under the extremely difficult circumstances initiated by Brown. The only problem is Brown's community disapproves of the method. They would prefer the freedom to resist arrest and assault cops with immunity from deadly force.

With all the blatantly racist remarks on this thread, I think that the ideas of Lothrop Stoddard [''The Rise of Color'' -1920] are still very much alive, not that any of these Neanderthals ever read the book or anything else above the third-grade level. Something like the goons that pass for police officers n Ferguson.

Last edited:
With all the blatantly racist remarks on this thread, I think that the ideas of Lothrop Stoddard [''The Rise of Color'' -1920] are still very much alive, not that any of these Neanderthals ever read the book or anything else above the third-grade level. Something like the goons that pass for police officers n Ferguson.

Im sure Gentle Giant Mike was quite a scholar.

Im sure Gentle Giant Mike was quite a scholar.
Actually when they checked out what Big Mike was wearing they found a tattered copy of 'The Rise of Color'. It appears Saint Mike was giving classes to the budding negro gang bangers.
Sort of brings a tear to the eye.

Ignoring the facts while thinking he is oh so fucking wise, while being a fool.

Ignoring the facts while thinking he is oh so fucking wise, while being a fool.

I can at least express myself better than having an icon in my signature giving the middle finger. Real classy, bubba. Where did you get your GED --- Redneck U.

But the bottom line is Wilson handled Brown effectively under the extremely difficult circumstances initiated by Brown. The only problem is Brown's community disapproves of the method. They would prefer the freedom to resist arrest and assault cops with immunity from deadly force.

Um, yeah, they don't want to have their kids shot for jaywalking.

This is something that never comes up in white neighborhoods.

Go steal some cigars.....

Evidence > gay PC BS

I was born and raised in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in Brooklyn of the 1930s and 40s (see the movie, On The Waterfront, and you'll see what I mean). And I can assure you if a White man in any White neighborhood did what Brown did to a cop the same thing would have happened -- as expected.

But if the guy who did that to the cop was the kind of bullying thug "Big Mike" Brown clearly was the neighborhood would not disregard what he obviously was and raise a protest which is based on denial and lies.

Or the cop should have not lost control of the situation.

he was over powered asshole

Then he shouldn't be a cop.

So...are you now saying that all cops should have to be 6'3" or taller and built like powerlifters or linebackers? Yet again: Brown was fucking HUGE!
White racist fear. You must be a midget if you think Brown was huge in capital letters. :laugh:

He was 6'3" and 300+lbs. Yeah, he was huge. He was NFL lineman huge!

Or the cop should have not lost control of the situation.

So...are you now saying that all cops should have to be 6'3" or taller and built like powerlifters or linebackers? Yet again: Brown was fucking HUGE!
White racist fear. You must be a midget if you think Brown was huge in capital letters. :laugh:

You must be timid little guy thats easily frightened. Must guys that size are very docile.

You must be timid little guy thats easily frightened. Must guys that size are very docile.

Explain, in detail and with links to sources, EXACTLY how you came to that conclusion.

Or don't, and admit you are fulla shit.

Explain, in detail and with links to sources, EXACTLY how you came to that conclusion.

Or don't, and admit you are fulla shit.
No need for links. Your posts speak for themselves. You are frightened of Black guys so all of them are big dangerous thugs. I would probably make you pee yourself if you saw me.

Forum List

Back