New Yorkers re-elect criminal

The old fart who should be in jail or at least a nursing home, wins again.

what crime was he convicted of? an ethics violation found justified by the House doesn't count. "criminal" requires you be found guilty of a crime. i hope that helps.

do you know anything about the person who ran against him and why he might not have been acceptable to the voters?

do you understand why the voters might like Rangel and might have chosen to allow him his last term in the House before he retires?

of course you don't

Oh bullshit, he's 84 fucking years old, he's corrupt, incontinent, a fossil, and he should have retired years ago !

As far as his constituents go, they would vote for Manson if he were black and brought home government programs.

1950 was such a long time ago...

Though not convicted in a court of law, I do think we could all agree that Mr. Rangel lacks integrity and seemingly worries not about ethical behavior.

That being said, if the fine people of his district want him to go to Washington on their behalf, that's their problem...

HillBillyJilly, one dumb bitch...

Rangel has spent more than 200K fighting congressional censure

rangel2.jpg

Rep. Charles Rangel is still fighting his long court battle to have his congressional censure overturned.
He’s spent more than $200,000 to date — and has been filing legal papers through a lawyer who was disqualified from the case, The Post has learned.
The 83-year-old Democrat, who has represented Harlem since 1971, was censured in 2010 for occupying four rent-stabilized apartments in a Manhattan building.
He and his wife lived in three of them, Congress charged, and he used the fourth as a campaign office.
He was also blasted by Congress for failure to pay taxes on a Dominican hideaway he owns.
In December, a Washington appeals court dismissed his case.
He tried to refile it a month later, but the judges said the New York lawyer who had been handling it, Jay Goldberg, was not licensed to practice in Washington.
But Goldberg is still filing papers for Rangel.
Meanwhile, Rangel has blown through at least $203,000 in campaign donations so far to fight the censure, including $70,000 from a special “legal expense trust,” which acts as a separate account for censure-related bills.
But unlike in 2010, when tens of thousands were donated to the fund to help his cause, no one is contributing to it anymore, according to recent filings for 2014.
The law allows donations of up to $5,000 per person or business.
Rangel is also in a tough fight to hold on to his seat, which he kept after a close primary challenge in 2010 from state Sen. Adriano Espaillat, who is running against him again.
Neither Rangel nor Goldberg immediately returned calls for comment.

still not seeing a conviction loon-boy

or did i not mention the ethics finding?

moron.

it's funny though seeing a hayseed self-professed vigilante call me a hillbilly.

i guess that's the best a two year old like you can do is rhyme.

:clap2:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Though not convicted in a court of law, I do think we could all agree that Mr. Rangel lacks integrity and seemingly worries not about ethical behavior.

That being said, if the fine people of his district want him to go to Washington on their behalf, that's their problem...

i doubt you'd find anyone here saying he's not ethically challenged. but again, i'd ask if you low anything about his opponent.

still not seeing a conviction loon-boy

or did i not mention the ethics finding?

moron.

it's funny though seeing a hayseed self-professed vigilante call me a hillbilly.

i guess that's the best a two year old like you can do is rhyme.

:clap2:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

But HillbillyJilly, I didn't make the mistake of calling Oklahoma, Kentucky, RANTING about it, and looking like a huge ASS, now did I shit for brains?

Link below...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/345022-guess-what-oklahoma-is-doing-it-anyway.html

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::cuckoo:

You actually think a OLD, BLACK, CONGRESSMAN will be charged by the infamous IRS for TAX FRAUD, under the Manchurian muslim's regime.... You are fucking nuts!

Last edited:

i doubt you'd find anyone here saying he's not ethically challenged. but again, i'd ask if you low anything about his opponent.

I'll admit, I don't low anything about his opponent. Do you low ?

oh no! a typo. the horror!

ijit...

so you have no response per usual.

ijit...

I heard their was a more qualified candidate but couldn't run do to lack of funds. He asked for overtime but there simply wasn't any more Port-O-Lets to clean...............

Jack can't weld, can't fit, but you better believe he knows his shit.

:badgrin::badgrin:

ijit...

Use a search engine moonbat on Sen. Adriano Espaillat!:cuckoo::cuckoo:

i know the answers, poor little boy.

i'm asking if the big mouth does.

i know... putting actual thoughts together confuses you

or do you and he intentionally make it impossible for any discussion to occur because you can't control yourselves??

Last edited:

No, certainly not the way New York voters might "know" Mr. Espaillat.

All I know is what I've read on the interwebs. None of that indicates he has had any ethical or legal issues in the Rangel vein. Everything I've read gives the impression that he is doing or has done right by his constituents.

But again, that's the press. The voters of District 13 know more than I on the subject of their candidates...

And the liberal brigade licks the boots of their party again.

In the video posted is a typical liberal politician.

Yelling we can't raise the debt ceiling. Then when it's their turn, saying we must raise it and the TEA Party are Radical Terrorists......................

Kinda like Obama saying Bush went to War without approval, then back tracking on Libya saying he knows better now.

Face it. They are lying there little donkey Asses off.

ijit...

What sort of response are you looking for ? I never said he was convicted in a court of law. He should have been though, but he's part of the ruling class, and a black one at that. It's hands off, and if he doesn't resign on his own, or if his constituents don't throw him out, then it's business as usual.

Ole Charlie reminds me of a mafia boss - maybe mixed with a used car salesman in alligator shoes. Charlie makes me smile.

ijit...

Use a search engine moonbat on Sen. Adriano Espaillat!:cuckoo::cuckoo:

i know the answers, poor little boy.

i'm asking if the big mouth does.

i know... putting actual thoughts together confuses you

or do you and he intentionally make it impossible for any discussion to occur because you can't control yourselves??

Yes, we saw how good your 2 digit IQ did with Oklahoma... You DISCUSS anything...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You're AFRAID of a real discussion when ideas and policies are discussed, want to try me WITHOUT you and me calling each other names.... I'm up to it, are you?

Forum List

Back