New Yorkers will soon be forced to deny reality

If I feel like I'm the CEO of a company, can I force them to treat me as such? If we're fine with denying reality like prancing, liberal deviants are, then why pick and choose?

If I feel like I'm the CEO of a company, can I force them to treat me as such? If we're fine with denying reality like prancing, liberal deviants are, then why pick and choose?

You are really Fixated on that stuff, maybe its time YOU finally come out of the closet:eusa_whistle:

Do you have any comments or do your personal attacks show you lack any argument?

Why should people be forced to deny reality? Can I demand that I'm black for purposes of affirmative action and diversity in hiring? Should you be forced to treat me as black despite being lilly white?

I challenge any of the "equality" advocates to tell me how this is "equality" if a tranny can go into either bathroom and not face any legal consequences. One bathroom for the gender they believe they are, and the other bathroom for the one of their anatomical reality.

In short, a tranny having a dick will be able to go into either bathroom. If I go into the woman's bathroom, I get thrown in jail. How is that equality? we both have dicks.

Do you have any comments or do your personal attacks show you lack any argument?

Why should people be forced to deny reality? Can I demand that I'm black for purposes of affirmative action and diversity in hiring? Should you be forced to treat me as black despite being lilly white?

Such bitterness, no one is forcing you do do or accept anything. Such fixation on homosexuality says a lot about you. Normal straight people don't fixate on that stuff
It must be tough for you with the changing demographics and the white bread jesusland mentality being marginalized.

Good!

I hope they suceed and I hope it pisses you people off to no end when they do.

Only a mentally disturbed person could cheer the forced denial of reality

Libs will think that is a small price to pay for their feel good moment. They also want us to deny the realities if gay men, HIV testing do that they can donate blood

Libs will think that is a small price to pay for their feel good moment. They also want us to deny the realities if gay men, HIV testing do that they can donate blood

That would be a helluva mistake. Big mistake.

Good!

I hope they suceed and I hope it pisses you people off to no end when they do.

I hope they suceed too, and hope liberals are pissed off when a rapist throws on a dress and some lipstick and rapes their daughters in the women's room.

That would have me in stitches.
When reality strikes liberal mentality!!!

Rape would have you in stitches?

don't get so upset about rape, we have a cure for it, we can abort the fetus.

Translation: "Don't insult me, even though I insult others."

Regardless, the only way to really solve this "issue" is to focus on private property rights. Whoever owns the building should have the right to delineate who goes to the bathroom where. If the employees don't like the arrangement they may choose not to use the facilities, or not work there in the first place.

Regardless, the only way to really solve this "issue" is to focus on private property rights. Whoever owns the building should have the right to delineate who goes to the bathroom where. If the employees don't like the arrangement they may choose not to use the facilities, or not work there in the first place.
Libs don't believe in those property rights. They want to force others to deny reality under pain of law

Libs don't believe in those property rights. They want to force others to deny reality under pain of law

The fact that you think that all liberals think the same is reason for you to be ignored.

Forum List

Back