New York's hometown airline may be leaving

Their lease is up in 2023. Big whoop - But yeah, they'll save money on taxes.
This is why most criminals and tax cheats also wind up in Florida. :D

21mufq.jpg

Their lease is up in 2023. Big whoop - But yeah, they'll save money on taxes.
This is why most criminals and tax cheats also wind up in Florida. :D

21mufq.jpg

Yep, all those jobs, a lot of that income will not be taxed in NY. Not to worry though, I'm sure the idiots still living there and doing business there will make up for the lost tax revenue.

Yep, all those jobs, a lot of that income will not be taxed in NY. Not to worry though, I'm sure the idiots still living there and doing business there will make up for the lost tax revenue.

I live in the lib-rul state of Oregon. We pay no sales taxes at all! :)

Good for you, meanwhile you make up for it by paying a higher state income tax.

I put a pencil to paper on that one. Don't think so depending on what one spends. Buy a new car in any given year - It's HUGE savings. But we do pay higher property taxes. They always make it up somewhere, and that includes Floriduh. But there, yes .. the wealthy make out like bandits.

I put a pencil to paper on that one. Don't think so depending on what one spends. Buy a new car in any given year - It's HUGE savings. But we do pay higher property taxes. They always make it up somewhere, and that includes Floriduh. But there, yes .. the wealthy make out like bandits.

If it's just as expensive why do retiries with a fixed income move there?
Yeah....because it's cheaper to live there.

You probably think AOC saved New York billions of dollars by chasing away Amazon.

Forum List

Back