Newsflash: This Just In

I will embarrass you over and over and over again. Spew anti-American rhetoric, and I'll throw it back in your ugly fucking face every time.

Oh shut up.

Eventually he'll realize he's being laughed at

Ms. Piggy, I thought you didn't care what I have to say? You can't seem to stop commenting in my threads or replying to me. Interesting that, isn't it Piggy?

I wasn't talking to you, now was I? Get over yourself, noob. Nobody fears you, you come across as a bumpkin and most of us don't have time or interest in your little keyboard commando BS

There you go again! You just can't stop, can you? lol
:blahblah:

Who cares what you think chucklenuts, you've made 334 posts and every post I've read from you illustrates that you're a sub-IQ knuckledragging bedwetting moron, so STFU and get to the back of the bus, you're out of your depth and out of your league.

I will embarrass you over and over and over again. Spew anti-American rhetoric, and I'll throw it back in your ugly fucking face every time.

Oh shut up.

Sorry, I don't take orders from anti-American pieces of shit.

You're pathetic and a lunatic, you have the intelligence of a paper cup and I don't care what you babble, so again just shut up and get to the back of the bus.

Your OP reads like it was written by a 10 year-old in Slow Class, it's laughable.

If you suggest that Obama built a higher fence to protect himself from "Real Americans," in agreement with Ms. Piggy, than not only are you an anti-American scumbag -- just as Ms. Piggy is, but you are a lunatic. Tell us, Lucy, should Obama be afraid of you too, scumbag?
You seem proud of the fact that you've degenerated this thread into name calling and insulting.

Oh shut up.

Ms. Piggy, I thought you didn't care what I have to say? You can't seem to stop commenting in my threads or replying to me. Interesting that, isn't it Piggy?

I wasn't talking to you, now was I? Get over yourself, noob. Nobody fears you, you come across as a bumpkin and most of us don't have time or interest in your little keyboard commando BS

Again! lol lol Jesus Christ!

Syfte, you've blown up your own thread, you're off topic on every post, I'll leave you to your middle school antics

Oh shut up.

Off Topic, as SYTFE has put his own thread Off Topic.

So I'm going to have a fresh cream cherry and chocolate sundae, Mr. Lucy has made it for me, he has to cater to my every whim due to my condition :smile:

Oh shut up.

Sorry, I don't take orders from anti-American pieces of shit.

You're pathetic and a lunatic, you have the intelligence of a paper cup and I don't care what you babble, so again just shut up and get to the back of the bus.

Your OP reads like it was written by a 10 year-old in Slow Class, it's laughable.

If you suggest that Obama built a higher fence to protect himself from "Real Americans," in agreement with Ms. Piggy, than not only are you an anti-American scumbag -- just as Ms. Piggy is, but you are a lunatic. Tell us, Lucy, should Obama be afraid of you too, scumbag?
You seem proud of the fact that you've degenerated this thread into name calling and insulting.

That's because SYTFE had no actual argument to present, his OP is ridiculous and childish, thus he had to resort to name calling and insults, and if he flings shit he should expect to get shit back, unless it's Zone 2, and this isn't Zone 2.

So I'm going to have a fresh cream cherry and chocolate sundae, Mr. Lucy has made it for me, he has to cater to my every whim due to my condition :smile:

Take advantage of the condition...I sure did

Take advantage of the condition...I sure did

He waits on me hand and foot, he enjoys it though, I got myself a good one, he's a gem.

I am always proud to put anti-American pieces of shit in their place. So, yes.

Let's get back on topic since the anti-American scumbags can't stop trying to derail the main message in the thread, which is that:

less guns = less gun violence
more guns = more gun violence.

Now, let's discuss those pesky stats, ONCE AGAIN.

America is ranked #1 in gun violence. (source) Do you know why that is? It's because more guns = more gun violence.

By contrast, Australia is ranked 41st. (source) Do you know why that is? I'll let you take a wild guess...

We also know that the statistics do not demonstrate that crime rates in Australia have increased substantially since the government instituted a gun buy-back program in 1997. The rates of various types of crime rates have scarcely changed at all. (source)

We also know that researchers Andrew Leigh of Australian National University and Christine Neill of Wilfrid Laurier University found that in the decade following the NFA, firearm homicides (both suicides and intentional killings) in Australia had dropped significantly. (source)

And finally, we know that since Australia instituted their gun buy-back program, they haven't had a mass shooting event since.

Syfte, you've blown up your own thread, you're off topic on every post, I'll leave you to your middle school antics

Again! OMG! Is there something wrong with you? Either you don't care what I have to say, or you're lying. Which is it? You are addicted to my posts!

Less guns = less gun violence.

More guns = more gun violence.

Pretty simple folks. Squeegee your third fucking eye.

Criminological studies show your assertion to be not just false, but catastrophically so. But, never let facts get in the way of a progressive moron.

Can the moderation on this forum engage in name-calling? That's interesting. Kind of cool if that's allowed here.

Anyway, do you happen to know what happened in Australia when they too away their gurrns? They haven't had a mass shooting event since. Do you know why that is?

Because less guns = less gun violence.

Pretty fucking simple.
Moron.

Criminological studies show your assertion to be not just false, but catastrophically so. But, never let facts get in the way of a progressive moron.

Can the moderation on this forum engage in name-calling? That's interesting. Kind of cool if that's allowed here.

Anyway, do you happen to know what happened in Australia when they too away their gurrns? They haven't had a mass shooting event since. Do you know why that is?

Pretty fucking simple.
Moron.

Great argument. Be sure to wipe off the drool from your keyboard now. Don't want to get it all sticky and stuff.

Pretty fucking simple.
Moron.

Great argument. Be sure to wipe off the drool from your keyboard now. Don't want to get it all sticky and stuff.
Truth hurts doesn't it?

Again! OMG! Is there something wrong with you? Either you don't care what I have to say, or you're lying. Which is it? You are addicted to my posts!

I'm weary of getting alerts and it's your OFF TOPIC drivel...off to ignore you go.

I'm weary of getting alerts and it's your drivel...off to ignore you go.

OH MY GOD!!!! You posted AGAIN!!!! This time to tell me you're putting me on ignore!!! You're the 4th conservative I've made cry. This forum is something else. I get the feeling that you guys built this place as an echo-chamber because you literally can't handle opposing viewpoints. Kind of an amusing forum.

I am always proud to put anti-American pieces of shit in their place. So, yes.

Let's get back on topic since the anti-American scumbags can't stop trying to derail the main message in the thread, which is that:

less guns = less gun violence

Now, let's discuss those pesky stats, ONCE AGAIN.

America is ranked #1 in gun violence. (source) Do you know why that is? It's because more guns = more gun violence.

By contrast, Australia is ranked 41st. (source) Do you know why that is? I'll let you take a wild guess...

We also know that the statistics do not demonstrate that crime rates in Australia have increased substantially since the government instituted a gun buy-back program in 1997. The rates of various types of crime rates have scarcely changed at all. (source)

We also know that researchers Andrew Leigh of Australian National University and Christine Neill of Wilfrid Laurier University found that in the decade following the NFA, firearm homicides (both suicides and intentional killings) in Australia had dropped significantly. (source)

And finally, we know that since Australia instituted their gun buy-back program, they haven't had a mass shooting event since.

America is ranked #1 in gun violence. (source)

Your source doesn't say that. Which is good, because it isn't true.

upload_2016-7-9_15-14-25.png

The dubious distinction of having the most gun violence goes to Honduras, at 68.43 homicides by firearm per 100,000 people, even though it only has 6.2 firearms per 100 people. Other parts of South America and South Africa also rank highly, while the United States is somewhere near the mid-range. Still, America sees far more gun violence than countries in Europe, and Canada, India and Australia, which is perhaps how it gets its bloody reputation among comparatively peaceful nations.

Here’s how U.S. gun violence compares with the rest of the world

Newsflash: Less SYFTE = Less mindnumbing stupidity

Silly boedicca. I still remember the temper tantrum you threw at DA. Good times. Ah, the good old days. You were such an easy punching bag over there. No wonder you had to run away to a predominately conservative forum....must've been exhausting for you! You poor, poor dear.

POP QUIZ:

Do you know why there were zero gun deaths prior to the invention of the gun?

Answer: Because less guns = less gun violence

Pretty easy, isn't it "boe?"

Guns don't kill people, silly wabbit. People kill people.

If you want to compare and contrast the conditions of humanity before and after the invention of the gun, consider lifespans today vs. then.

Cheers!

like saying swords kill people. Not hanging on the wall, only the hand of a person and used with intent against another person.

Even a rock can kill if used with intent and hate.

A person can kill another with his bare hands, so clearly, we need to shackle abled bodied people (meaning straight white mend) to keep their hands from going on murder sprees.

Forum List

Back