Newsflash: This Just In

Less guns = less gun violence.

More guns = more gun violence.

Pretty simple folks. Squeegee your third fucking eye.

Criminological studies show your assertion to be not just false, but catastrophically so. But, never let facts get in the way of a progressive moron.

Can the moderation on this forum engage in name-calling? That's interesting. Kind of cool if that's allowed here.

Anyway, do you happen to know what happened in Australia when they too away their gurrns? They haven't had a mass shooting event since. Do you know why that is?

Because less guns = less gun violence.

Pretty fucking simple.
Overall, pretty much every type of crime either stayed the same or increased, actually. I'm as surprised as you are that CRIMINALS don't follow laws... really, I am.

Australian Gun Ban Facts & Statistics

No, they did not "increase, actually." See my above post where I already cited the facts. Introduce yourself to them, toots.

Only tool uses the left loon Snopes as reference, Pumpkin used a legit source

Ms. Piggy, if you have a problem with Snopes as a reference, then click through to their sources. Something tells me you'll have a problem with those as well though, because they contain facts that Ms. Piggy does't like very much. Poor Ms. Piggy. Facts are just never on your side, are they?

Such is life for a conservative.

Criminological studies show your assertion to be not just false, but catastrophically so. But, never let facts get in the way of a progressive moron.

Can the moderation on this forum engage in name-calling? That's interesting. Kind of cool if that's allowed here.

Anyway, do you happen to know what happened in Australia when they too away their gurrns? They haven't had a mass shooting event since. Do you know why that is?

Pretty fucking simple.
Overall, pretty much every type of crime either stayed the same or increased, actually. I'm as surprised as you are that CRIMINALS don't follow laws... really, I am.

No, they did not "increase, actually." See my above post where I already cited the facts. Introduce yourself to them, toots.

Mrs. Piggy, if you have a problem with Snopes as a reference, then click through to their sources. Something tells me you'll have a problem with those as well though, because they contain facts that Mrs. Piggy does't like very much. Poor Mrs. Piggy. Facts are just never on your side, are they?

You're getting to be annoying and your ignorance is off the charts. Now go bother someone that gives a fuck what you're blabbering about, I don't

Pretty fucking simple.

Mrs. Piggy, if you have a problem with Snopes as a reference, then click through to their sources. Something tells me you'll have a problem with those as well though, because they contain facts that Mrs. Piggy does't like very much. Poor Mrs. Piggy. Facts are just never on your side, are they?

You're getting to be annoying and your ignorance is off the charts. Now go bother someone that gives a fuck what you're blabbering about, I don't
If he was interested in debating, he wouldn't have ignored my response to his 'statistics'. He just wants to spread Liberal propaganda.

If he was interested in debating, he wouldn't have ignored my response to his 'statistics'. He just wants to spread Liberal propaganda.

I already responded to your "statistics." I also posted more, which you conveniently ignored. Get lost.

I already responded to your "statistics." I also posted more, which you conveniently ignored. Get lost.
You didn't reply, or didn't quote me.

EDIT: Yes, I just went back and checked, you definitely did not reply.

First, "Firearms suicides" are a useless statistic, it's measuring how many law abiding citizens stopped using guns to kill themselves. The suicide rate did not drop, only the rate of suicides with guns.
suicide-graphs.jpg

Beyond that, you're specifying "Gun-related" deaths, and as I mentioned, those have remained the same or increased. What I showed you was general crime rate, among other things. As far as your first graph, you apparently didn't notice the rates sharply rising, then lowering years later, stabilizing, and then rising back up where your graph conveniently stops. The drop is consistent with the state of the Australian Economy, even though you'd probably like to pass it off as a super delayed effect of the 'gun ban'.
Australia-Unemployment.gif

As you can see, the Unemployment rate is consistent with the increase and decrease of the VERY specific statistics that you posted.

Also, again, I linked more graphs with other important statistics, which you probably ignored. They include the statistics you posted, along with the other crime-related statistics. I know you didn't even bother to click the link, so please click it and educate yourself. Australian Gun Ban Facts & Statistics

Right here, sir. Either stop lying, or get the fuck out of here.

He's a leftist troll...in other words useless as teats on a boar hog

That was to the first one... I replied to that. You ignored the reply. I quoted my reply that you ignored so that you would know it was not the same post.

He's a leftist troll...in other words useless as teats on a boar hog

I figured, but I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. If I just assumed every incompetent and ignorant person was a troll, I'd never get to debate with Liberals.

There was a time in American history early 1900s I think the politicians tried passing a gun tax of what today would be a couple thousand dollars. I think it's a great idea.

If you want a car you gotta pay at least $5000 for a car. If you want a gun bad enough pay for it.

Put the tax into social security or towards the debt.

Newsflash: Less SYFTE = Less mindnumbing stupidity

Silly boedicca. I still remember the temper tantrum you threw at DA. Good times. Ah, the good old days. You were such an easy punching bag over there. No wonder you had to run away to a predominately conservative forum....must've been exhausting for you! You poor, poor dear.

POP QUIZ:

Do you know why there were zero gun deaths prior to the invention of the gun?

Answer: Because less guns = less gun violence

more guns = more gun violence.

Pretty easy, isn't it "boe?"

Guns don't kill people, silly wabbit. People kill people.

If you want to compare and contrast the conditions of humanity before and after the invention of the gun, consider lifespans today vs. then.

Cheers!

like saying swords kill people. Not hanging on the wall, only the hand of a person and used with intent against another person.

Even a rock can kill if used with intent and hate.

There was a time in American history early 1900s I think the politicians tried passing a gun tax of what today would be a couple thousand dollars. I think it's a great idea.

If you want a car you gotta pay at least $5000 for a car. If you want a gun bad enough pay for it.

Black market business would be booming.

LOL Try it loon, you gun grabbers are the minority...learn your place

That was to the first one... I replied to that. You ignored the reply. I quoted my reply that you ignored so that you would know it was not the same post.

Oh, so you're saying you can post "stats" from FREEREPUBLIC, then expect me to take you seriously afterwards? Get the fuck out of here! You're a freeper, as such, you deserve only mockery.

Oh, so you're saying you can post "stats" from FREEREPUBLIC, then expect me to take you seriously afterwards? Get the fuck out of here!

You don't determine who stays and goes here, noob.

We would better regulate future gun purchases. Nothing you can do about all the guns already out there though.

So yes initially black market value would go up but our law enforcement can go after the criminals. Imaging a war on illegal gun runners instead of drugs.

But then the cartels will be the gun manufacturers. Just like the modern day alcohol makers were the rum runners during Prohibition

Even most NRA members agree with some regulations. Like no guns for no fly people.

We would better regulate future gun purchases. Nothing you can do about all the guns already out there though.

So yes initially black market value would go up but our law enforcement can go after the criminals. Imaging a war on illegal gun runners instead of drugs.

But then the cartels will be the gun manufacturers. Just like the modern day alcohol makers were the rum runners during Prohibition
I imagine that would go about as well as the war on drugs... poorly. Besides, for it to become impossible, and even then it likely would not work, every other country would have to ban guns.

Even most NRA members agree with some regulations. Like no guns for no fly people.

You've went from exorbitant gun sales tax to "some regulation" Good grief

Forum List

Back