Newsom signs executive order to send every registered Californian a mail-in ballot

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Now everyone can vote twice much easier.

Our sheriff is sponsoring local restaurants at the station to offer meals. His intention is to support local businesses I typically stand in in a long line, some of them deputies, to get a lunch. Everyone has a 6’ personal space bubble.

If I can stand in line to get lunch, I can stand in line to vote.
#NoCheaters

Go stand your stupid ass in line then. I'll be voting from home.
hey!...smell this.....
1588981872425.png

Our sheriff is sponsoring local restaurants at the station to offer meals. His intention is to support local businesses I typically stand in in a long line, some of them deputies, to get a lunch. Everyone has a 6’ personal space bubble.

#NoCheaters

Isn't that how are military members vote?

#NoCheaters

Think about this for five seconds.

It will take the US Postal Service two years to deliver the mail.

#NoCheaters
Good, now I can have 27 nonexistent people at my house all receive ballots and fill them all out to remove him from office.

#NoCheaters

No you aren't, the SCOTUS will shoot this down on its face, and if for some mysterious reason it does not, then the president needs to send in federal forces and do so backed up by bullets! The treason party's are coming to an end, one fucking way or another, they are coming to an end!

No you aren't, the SCOTUS will shoot this down on its face, and if for some mysterious reason it does not, then the president needs to send in federal forces and do so backed up by bullets! The treason party's are coming to an end, one fucking way or another, they are coming to an end!
Yes I am. No matter what happens I'll be voting from home dummy.

#NoCheaters

Hell I vote from home every election.

Nancy knows Fingers Joe has no chance. Nationwide mail in balloting is they're only chance. It starts in California with the pandemic scare. Obviously New York will follow. The media will be pushing the second wave narrative for her.

Why would the Supreme Court shoot this down? Mail-in voting occurs frequently.
Your reference to bullets indicates that you support political violence here in the U.S. against your fellow Americans. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you don't like our country, leave it.

#NoCheaters

1589008937997.png

Nothing like a 7 year old article written by a self-described model to hang your hat on....

The article does actually highlight the terrible job states do in mailing ballots to the military service members. They need to do better. Of course, this means that over half of the states that are botching it are run by GOP governors. That excuses none of them.

IF you're wondering about the 5%; it of course is a lie. Here is a quote from the article itself:

According to the MVPP, just 4.6 percent of the nearly 2 million eligible military voters cast a ballot in 2010 that counted, well below the 15.8 percent who requested ballots. This is significant because even though a member casts a ballot, there is no guarantee that the ballot will count.

The 5% figure doesn't meant that 5 out of 100 ballots cast are counted; the author tried to compare the number counted to the total number of eligible military voters. As we know from the civilian population, voter participation is disgustingly low. The figure is much closer to 33% than the 5%. Still abysmal and abysmal due to inefficiencies in the system.

At no point is fraud mentioned in the article which is what the OP alleges.

In short...Weatherman2020 is lying out his ass; like always. Just point and laugh.

:laughing0301:

Newsom's action is brilliant if, as patriotic Americans do, one supports the idea of a fair election in which all eligible voters are able to cast a ballot that counts amidst a pandemic.

Many people have difficulty getting to the polls, and in some places, polling places have been eliminated. Mail-in ballots will greatly benefit the elderly, the sick, the disabled, hourly workers who cannot afford to take the time off to stand in line for hours on a Tuesday, the pregnant, healthcare workers, people who lack transportation, and more.

Facilitating the vote is in keeping with our most fundamental American values.

It figures that the only people talking about committing voter fraud with mail in ballots on this thread are idiot Trumpists. Is that a surprise? The only case real case of voter fraud was committed by corrupt Trumpists in North Carolina.

#NoCheaters
have you ever voted? do you know how the system works?

if you vote by mail, you are taken off the list, to be able to vote in person.... if you vote in person, you are taken off the list for a mail in vote....

YOU CAN NOT VOTE TWICE

silly one!

Forum List

Back