Newspaper Runs Photo Of Alec Baldwin Instead Of Donald Trump

The guy who is making a total fool out of the Trumpster. You gotta love it

isn't he a racist??? yah think so
Not that i am aware of, you think so?

yah Actor Alec Baldwin ruffled some feathers on Twitter today when he tweeted the “n-word” when referring to the Kanye West and Jay-Z song, “Ni**as In Paris.”

Racist? Alec Baldwin Tweets The N-Word Referring To Kanye/Jay-Z Song

You actually think a term you type or tweet makes you a racist? :disbelief:
And it's somebody else's song title anyway??

What are you, eight years old?

maybe it was was you're fake media ya think child??

Not in any way an answer is it?

Is it or is it not the title of a song?

I saw this on the news yesterday and thought it was funny as hell.

BTW............did you notice that in addition to having Spicer portrayed by a woman, did you notice that SNL is using a woman to portray yet another cabinet appointment that was male?

Dominican Republic newspaper? Big circulation I bet. Lots of parrot cages down there that need lining. There is a bitter creepy side to SNL lately.

I saw this on the news yesterday and thought it was funny as hell.

BTW............did you notice that in addition to having Spicer portrayed by a woman, did you notice that SNL is using a woman to portray yet another cabinet appointment that was male?

Yes, Kate McKinnon is comedy gold. SNL should win some Oscars!

Dominican Republic newspaper? Big circulation I bet. Lots of parrot cages down there that need lining. There is a bitter creepy side to SNL lately.

Doesn't matter what their circulation is, it matters that some newspaper thought that a parody of Trump was the real Trump.

I wonder if they did this intentionally as a way to piss off Trump? Maybe they are hoping for a mean tweet to increase their subscriptions?

isn't he a racist??? yah think so
Not that i am aware of, you think so?

yah Actor Alec Baldwin ruffled some feathers on Twitter today when he tweeted the “n-word” when referring to the Kanye West and Jay-Z song, “Ni**as In Paris.”

Racist? Alec Baldwin Tweets The N-Word Referring To Kanye/Jay-Z Song

You actually think a term you type or tweet makes you a racist? :disbelief:
And it's somebody else's song title anyway??

What are you, eight years old?

maybe it was was you're fake media ya think child??

Not in any way an answer is it?

Is it or is it not the title of a song?

"Fake" huh.

Did the newspaper not exist then?

Well monopoly has money, try to buy real stuff with it

Not in any way an answer, is it?

Stalling?

No they say they are news, they dont even know what trump looks,like?

If they cant get that right, i question their reporting
I think Baldwin would make a far better choice to lead this country than the current liar in chief

Of course you do, hes a commie and hes a bigger dick than Trump. I hope he runs against trump.

You can see how trumps kids love him and they van being upnthe grab hwr by a pussy locker room talk.

But then we can hear baldwins voice message to his daughter. Very frightening and unhinged

Talk about nuclear codes, holy shit that guy makes trump look like ghandi.
Now you have an understanding of what democrats want in their leadership.

Alec Baldwin apologises for calling daughter, 11, a 'rude thoughtless pig' | Daily Mail Online

With this little exhibition, he lost all contact with the little pig, as he calls his daughter. Yet. That's what democrats find admirable.

Stalling?

I think Baldwin would make a far better choice to lead this country than the current liar in chief

Of course you do, hes a commie and hes a bigger dick than Trump. I hope he runs against trump.

You can see how trumps kids love him and they van being upnthe grab hwr by a pussy locker room talk.

But then we can hear baldwins voice message to his daughter. Very frightening and unhinged

Alec Baldwin apologises for calling daughter, 11, a 'rude thoughtless pig' | Daily Mail Online

With this little exhibition, he lost all contact with the little pig, as he calls his daughter. Yet. That's what democrats find admirable.

Baldwin is an ACTOR who does SATIRE for a living, not someone that anyone (or even he) is interested in being president. If he decides to run for office, then you can start screaming about how this is what Dems want for leadership. Unless of course, he runs as a Republican.

Stalling?

"Democrats"?

Dafuck does any of that have to do with "Democrats"?

Forum List

Back