Newsweek hacked after expose on Trump's Cuba dealings.......

So..................you have no comment about the fact that it originated in Russia?
It didn't originate in Russia. Those were the dummy computers. ANY computer without the proper protections is vulnerable to being used in a ddos attack. Even yours & mine

And you know this how? Are you part of the investigating team, or are you just blowing smoke and sunshine outta your ass?
I know it because that is how a ddos attack works. Look it up for yourself instead of happily eating up the media's bullshit narrative.
Don't be so gullible
Didn't you use a random IP address generation program when you hacked Time/Warner?

You know, the story about the attack is interesting, but I'm more interested in the article that the attack was trying to squash.

Why was Trump doing business with Cuba back in the 90's when it was still illegal to do so because of the embargo?

And..............if Trump is willing to ignore the law as a private citizen, what kind of business dealings do you really think he's going to do for this country?

You know, the story about the attack is interesting, but I'm more interested in the article that the attack was trying to squash.

Why was Trump doing business with Cuba back in the 90's when it was still illegal to do so because of the embargo?

And..............if Trump is willing to ignore the law as a private citizen, what kind of business dealings do you really think he's going to do for this country?
I would guess that he would make pretty good deals for the US. The man plays hardball so I don't see any other outcome. I don't think he would sell near as much government access to the highest bidder as Hillary already has either.

Forum List

Back