Newsweek Lies Again, Says Trump Golfing While He was Actually Visiting the Troops

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The Media lies more than a moldy Persian rug.

Donald Trump Mocks Newsweek for Fake Thanksgiving Headline

President Donald Trump mocked Newsweek after they reported Thursday he spent Thanksgiving golfing and tweeting. In fact, the president was secretly traveling to Afghanistan to visit deployed American troops.

“I thought Newsweek was out of business?” Trump wrote on Twitter, sharing a screenshot of the article and photos of him with the troops in Afghanistan posted by his son Donald Trump Jr.​

afghanistan-donald-trump-640x480.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
was secretly traveling to Afghanistan to visit deployed American troops.

Do you know what secretly means. No one lies more than tramp. Its not Newsweek fault that Tramp is normally tweeting and golfing, is it??

If tramps mouth is moving, out pops a lie.

Its not Newsweek fault that Tramp is normally tweeting and golfing, is it??
I know it is hard for a Democrat to understand this, but Newsweek published something that is not true. They put their credibility on the line to assert a story as true that never happened.

That is called lying and no, it has nothing to do with disagreeing with Woketards.

I hope that helps you, Penny.

Do you know what secretly means. No one lies more than tramp. Its not Newsweek fault that Tramp is normally tweeting and golfing, is it??

Then you keep your fucking mouth shut. If you don't know what the POTUS is doing you don't lie about it or guess.

Then you keep your fucking mouth shut. If you don't know what the POTUS is doing you don't lie about it or guess.

well since he spend 99% of his time tweeting and golfing, probably he'd be doing just that.

I know it is hard for a Democrat to understand this, but Newsweek published something that is not true. They put their credibility on the line to assert a story as true that never happened.

That is called lying and no, it has nothing to do with disagreeing with Woketards.

I hope that helps you, Penny.

I wonder if Stephanie Grisham is still popping pills and drinking?

So Newsweek was correct, you say. Trump wasn't visiting troops, he was actually golfing.

Problem is not that you're in permanent stupid state, but what you like it there.

Too bad stupidity isn't painful.

well since he spend 99% of his time tweeting and golfing, probably he'd be doing just that.

Why don't you just admit Newsweek lied?

No... your wrong. I guess you never heard of investigative reporting. You dont report on something unless you see it happening with your own eyes. These people went to journalism school but I think they need their certificates revoked for being lazy and predictable.

Relax. I'm sure this was a fake Newsweek cover mocked up by Rump to take the spotlight off going to Afghanistan, because he's, y'know, humble and shit.

Not a SINGLE fucking liberal on this forum can come on and admit that yes, Newsweek absolutely 100% lied about Trump's whereabouts on Thanksgiving.

Apparently what they say is true, liberals are spineless cowards. And you wonder why nobody respects your party.

Not a SINGLE fucking liberal on this forum can come on and admit that yes, Newsweek absolutely 100% lied about Trump's whereabouts on Thanksgiving.

Apparently what they say is true, liberals are spineless cowards. And you wonder why nobody respects your party.

Liberals are having a "party"?

I haven't seen the Newsweek story and I sure as fuck ain't gonna get it from Dimbart.
Who gives a shit.

Yea but nobody wants to go. Hence Trump having 2020 in his back pocket.

Still won't admit they lied, huh? I knew you were a spineless coward already but you proved it.

What in the friggety fuck is a "Woketard"? Is that Rumanian?

Still won't admit they lied, huh? I knew you were a spineless coward already but you proved it.

As I just said in the part of the post you cut out, I haven't seen the Newsweek story. And I don't give a shit, so blow me.

What in the friggety fuck is a "Woketard"? Is that Rumanian?

Still won't admit they lied huh?

As I just said in the part of the post you cut out, I haven't seen the Newsweek story. And I don't give a shit, so blow me.

Here you go fucktard. Admit they lied, grow some balls so boot-edge-edge can play with them.

How did Trump spend Thanksgiving? Surprising U.S. troops in Afghanistan

Here was the original article:

Trump slams Newsweek article predicting he will spend Thanksgiving golfing and tweeting

They absolutely lied and then had to retract it. Newsweek is done.

I've given up on America having an honest Media. My hope is they keep to their formula right up until election day.
Here is the short form of the Democrat Media get Trump formula:

1. First Speculate, slander and vilify.
2. Then print a VEEEEEEERY small retraction sometime later.

Of course you haven't seen it. Your head is up your ass.

Forum List

Back