Newsweek Lies Again, Says Trump Golfing While He was Actually Visiting the Troops

Not a SINGLE fucking liberal on this forum can come on and admit that yes, Newsweek absolutely 100% lied about Trump's whereabouts on Thanksgiving.

Apparently what they say is true, liberals are spineless cowards. And you wonder why nobody respects your party.

Liberals are having a "party"?

Yea but nobody wants to go. Hence Trump having 2020 in his back pocket.

Still won't admit they lied, huh? I knew you were a spineless coward already but you proved it.

As I just said in the part of the post you cut out, I haven't seen the Newsweek story. And I don't give a shit, so blow me.

Here you go fucktard. Admit they lied, grow some balls so boot-edge-edge can play with them.

How did Trump spend Thanksgiving? Surprising U.S. troops in Afghanistan

Here was the original article:

Trump slams Newsweek article predicting he will spend Thanksgiving golfing and tweeting

They absolutely lied and then had to retract it. Newsweek is done.

Apparently you don't reed two gud.

Your first link is dated yesterday - Thanksgiving day. And it says, quote, HOW DID TRUMP SPEND THANKSGIVING? TWEETING, GOLFING—AND SURPRISING U.S. TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN

It's right there in the headline. With pictures.

You're second link is "Washington Examiner" :lmao: Yeah I don't think so, nice try.

Not a SINGLE fucking liberal on this forum can come on and admit that yes, Newsweek absolutely 100% lied about Trump's whereabouts on Thanksgiving.

Apparently what they say is true, liberals are spineless cowards. And you wonder why nobody respects your party.

Still won't admit they lied, huh? I knew you were a spineless coward already but you proved it.

As I just said in the part of the post you cut out, I haven't seen the Newsweek story. And I don't give a shit, so blow me.
Of course you haven't seen it. Your head is up your ass.

"Daveward Gunnerhands is now following you. Everywhere you post."

I guess everybody needs a hero :dunno:

Here you go fucktard. Admit they lied, grow some balls so boot-edge-edge can play with them.

Trump slams Newsweek article predicting he will spend Thanksgiving golfing and tweeting

Your first link is dated yesterday - Thanksgiving day. And it says, quote, HOW DID TRUMP SPEND THANKSGIVING? TWEETING, GOLFING—AND SURPRISING U.S. TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN

You're second link is "Washington Examiner" :lmao: Yeah I don't think so, nice try.
There's a reason you didn’t post the Newsweek link after you read it, isn’t there? Cause this was at the bottom of it-
This story has been substantially updated and edited at 6:17 pm EST to reflect the president's surprise trip to Afghanistan. Additional reporting by James Crowley.

Hey, guess what it says at the end of the first link?

"This story has been substantially updated and edited at 6:17 pm EST to reflect the president's surprise trip to Afghanistan."

It won't kill you to admit Newsweek lied. But it'll hurt your feelings a whole lot.

Of course you haven't seen it. Your head is up your ass.

"Daveward Gunnerhands is now following you. Everywhere you post."

I guess everybody needs a hero :dunno:
"HEY NO FAIR DISAGREEING WITH ME YOU SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO DO THAT :-("

There's a reason you didn’t post the Newsweek link after you read it, isn’t there? Cause this was at the bottom of it-
This story has been substantially updated and edited at 6:17 pm EST to reflect the president's surprise trip to Afghanistan. Additional reporting by James Crowley.

Somebody else posted the Newsweek link; I didn't need to.

And again, it's dated yesterday, and it mentions golfing, twitting and Afghanistan, with pictures of the latter.

What the fucking point of this thread is other than contriving fake shit to whine about, is a mystery. :dunno:

Somebody else posted the Newsweek link; I didn't need to.

And again, it's dated yesterday, and it mentions golfing, twitting and Afghanistan, with pictures of the latter.

What the fucking point of this thread is other than contriving fake shit to whine about, is a mystery. :dunno:
Newsweek appreciates the passionate ass-kissing.

Trump tweets photo of himself as Rocky Balboa
I would of never known this, and tramp has never looked like that.

He is so fake. Everything is fake. Tramp is a huge BShiter, as Tucker even said.

It's really kind of creepy the way they drool over anything DJTJ orders them to whine about. Like obedient zombies.
You're awfully defensive about an article you say you never saw.

Almost like...you were ordered to.

I wasn't about to lift a finger to go find a link for a story I had no interest in, and I wasn't about to accept one from Dimbart.

So the biplane mechanic gave me one, I read it, and it doesn't agree with the thread title.

Will there be anything else today? More whine?

May I suggest accompanying that with --- a life?

He is so fake. Everything is fake. Tramp is a huge BShiter, as Tucker even said.

It's really kind of creepy the way they drool over anything DJTJ orders them to whine about. Like obedient zombies.

I wasn't about to lift a finger to go find a link for a story I had no interest in, and I wasn't about to accept one from Dimbart.

So the biplane mechanic gave me one, I read it, and it doesn't agree with the thread title.

You have no interest in the story -- but all you've done in this thread is whine about it.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Yeah, you cared so little you posted over and over about it.
Give it up, Pogo. The article was changed.

You have no interest in the story -- but all you've done in this thread is whine about it.

Actually all I came to do was crack a joke. And for that I got attacked.

That's how y'all miserable fucks roll. And that's why I suggest get a life.

Online articles are changed every day. AND?

No you came in and lied and cried and got bitch slapped again. You claim you don’t care yet you’ve been doing nothing but whining throughout several pages. Some people, like you, never learn.

No you came in and lied and cried and got bitch slapped again. You claim you don’t care yet you’ve been doing nothing but whining throughout several pages. Some people, like you, never learn.

Suck my ass. I BITE BACK, deal with it.

Online articles are changed every day. AND?
And? Not until after they were CALLED on it. Deal with it.

Suck my ass. I BITE BACK, deal with it.

Need I remind you of the total ass kicking I gave you when you lied about Kavanaugh? You don’t bite, you whine and hide. Throwing out a lot of gay innuendo. Looks like somebody is insecure. So GFY.

You're such a whiner. What are you, a pre-menstrual 14-year-old girl?

Forum List

Back