Newsweek Lies Again, Says Trump Golfing While He was Actually Visiting the Troops

Yes you are a failure you illiterate dipshit. Again, YOU got caught in a blatant lie. YOU got busted. YOU are throwing a tantrum. I have beaten you AGAIN. YOU are a joke. YOU can’t bust anybody because you’re an uneducated, dishonest, triggered little snowflake who can’t hang with anybody here. It’s so easy making you cry. One would think you would get tired of embarrassing yourself on a daily basis. SO again GFY loser.
Watch this now, Pogo will REVERSE his claim and say you were saying what he had been saying this whole time!

roflmao

Yes you are a failure you illiterate dipshit. Again, YOU got caught in a blatant lie. YOU got busted. YOU are throwing a tantrum. I have beaten you AGAIN. YOU are a joke. YOU can’t bust anybody because you’re an uneducated, dishonest, triggered little snowflake who can’t hang with anybody here. It’s so easy making you cry. One would think you would get tired of embarrassing yourself on a daily basis. SO again GFY loser.
Watch this now, Pogo will REVERSE his claim and say you were saying what he had been saying this whole time!

roflmao

Does ShorterCockwell know you're two-timing him there, white knight?

Lets not talk about the press secretaries lies to the press and even tramps lies to the press.

Tramp should be fired, but at least he is being impeached for bribery.

You keep telling yourself that. Your Democrats case has fallen apart. Just like all there other bullshit attempts. Your a Dumbass and a useless one at that. Can you say President Trump till 2024.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets not talk about the press secretaries lies to the press and even tramps lies to the press.

You keep telling yourself that. Your Democrats case has fallen apart. Just like all there other bullshit attempts. Your a Dumbass and a useless one at that. Can you say President Trump till 2024.

What was his schedule?, I bet it was golfing, and tweeting like he always does, and he is usually on his golf course as well.

The republicans are smoke.

What was his schedule?, I bet it was golfing, and tweeting like he always does, and he is usually on his golf course as well.

The republicans are smoke.

After two people were fired and one demoted, you STILL can't admit Newsweek lied huh?

was secretly traveling to Afghanistan to visit deployed American troops.

Do you know what secretly means. No one lies more than tramp. Its not Newsweek fault that Tramp is normally tweeting and golfing, is it??

If tramps mouth is moving, out pops a lie.

Then you keep your fucking mouth shut. If you don't know what the POTUS is doing you don't lie about it or guess.

well since he spend 99% of his time tweeting and golfing, probably he'd be doing just that.
even if what you said is true, they still lied.
Remember the Herb Brooks line, "the russians might beat us 99 times out of a hundred; but not tonight.

Forum List

Back