Newsweek Lies Again, Says Trump Golfing While He was Actually Visiting the Troops

Its not Newsweek fault that Tramp is normally tweeting and golfing, is it??
I know it is hard for a Democrat to understand this, but Newsweek published something that is not true. They put their credibility on the line to assert a story as true that never happened.

That is called lying and no, it has nothing to do with disagreeing with Woketards.

I hope that helps you, Penny.

I wonder if Stephanie Grisham is still popping pills and drinking?

You do realize that you can be sued for libel. I would suggest you STFU!

Freedom of speech remember! Also I am allowed to "wonder".
FREEDOM OF SPEECH............FREEDOM TO LIE.....

Media Use 27-Year-Old Video in Latest Attempt to Tie Epstein to Trump

I know it is hard for a Democrat to understand this, but Newsweek published something that is not true. They put their credibility on the line to assert a story as true that never happened.

That is called lying and no, it has nothing to do with disagreeing with Woketards.

So you think she should of been fired, no its not called lying, it was predicable for him, and he did tweet at least that part was right, he tweeted his head on Rocky Balboa. So he made a sneak trip. I want to see what his itinerary stated. Where is that??
She screwed up because she is a leftist.............got mud in the face of her Employer..

Woul

This is what is known as a mistake. They have admitted they were incorrect, and publicly corrected themselves.

Keep lying until you get caught.

Oh, it's understandable mistake.

Would they admit they were lying if Trump didn't provided pictures with troops?
Would you believe tRump, given his tenuous relationship with the truth, if he didn't?

Woul

This is what is known as a mistake. They have admitted they were incorrect, and publicly corrected themselves.

Would you believe tRump, given his tenuous relationship with the truth, if he didn't?

I don't have to believe Trump.

Given what leftist media said about him that was outright lie, I know I can't trust them.

Woul

Given what leftist media said about him that was outright lie, I know I can't trust them.
Only because you're gullible as fuck.

Woul

Only because you're gullible as fuck.

Let's say you know the meaning of word "gullible".

Not believing everything that media said doesn't make me gullible. Unlike you who take everything they say for granted.

I just saw a guest on Chris Matthews compare Trump supporters to ISIS. Of course Chris got a tingle up his leg and immediately congratulated the guest on his statement. Woohoo Matthews sets a new low for himself. :113:

I guess supporting a President that is pro-America is just like supporting a group that lops the heads off of innocent people.
Hey, Pogo, here's your cue to passionately defend something else you didn't see and don't care about!

Isn't it funny how dumbass fucking liberals can come in here and relentlessly defend an article they say they both knew nothing about and care nothing about?

And then in the same breath say that Newsweek didn't lie because they "substantially edited" their article to actually reflect the truth only hours and hours AFTER they were called out on it? LOL

Is there any level a liberal won't stoop to to defend liberal rags like newsweek and dailyKOS?

I neither READ the Newsweek article nor "said they didn't lie", dishonest hack.

Prove me wrong.

Right here. You said they didn't lie dumbfuck. Saying I didn't read too "gud" and that it's right there in the headline, with pictures. You're just too stupid to fucking realize what you saw was the HIGHLY EDITED tabloid. Not the original.

Newsweek Lies Again, Says Trump Golfing While He was Actually Visiting the Troops

You gave a detailed example of why you thought they didn't lie. Dumbfuck.

Don't try to outsmart me. You'll lose your ass and embarrass yourself.

No you came in and lied and cried and got bitch slapped again. You claim you don’t care yet you’ve been doing nothing but whining throughout several pages. Some people, like you, never learn.

Suck my ass. I BITE BACK, deal with it.

Need I remind you of the total ass kicking I gave you when you lied about Kavanaugh? You don’t bite, you whine and hide. Throwing out a lot of gay innuendo. Looks like somebody is insecure. So GFY.

Need I remind you you're making shit up again? Go ahead, quote it. Follow the example of Daveward Gunnerhands ---- oh wait, he lost that one.

Go ahead and GFY loser. You claimed Kavanaugh was never smeared as a serial rapist.

Link?

No, guess not. Dishonest HACK.

Stop asking for pictures of my link you idiot. You want to keep lying and denying YOUR CLAIMS go right ahead. You’re nothing but a lying POS anyway. Now whine some more about something you claim you don’t care about. Consider yourself bitch slapped again.

They fired her

meh....too little too late....is she going to find work in another fake news media outlet? I will vomit....

Newsweek Fires Journalist Who Wrote False Story of Trump Thanksgiving

what a bitch

k3T5XmI.jpg

You sound so ecstatic, from someone (SKYE) who probably has never had to work in her life.

And you sound exactly as the idiot you are. You don't even know me....what a piece of scum you are.

Spewing your venom as usual. *yawn*

They fired her

meh....too little too late....is she going to find work in another fake news media outlet? I will vomit....

what a bitch

k3T5XmI.jpg

You sound so ecstatic, from someone (SKYE) who probably has never had to work in her life.

And you sound exactly as the idiot you are. You don't even know me....what a piece of scum you are.

I laughed my ass off when I heard she was fired........

Hell I'm still laughing.......LMAO

They fired her

what a bitch

k3T5XmI.jpg

I think you are scum, so we are even.

Lets not talk about the press secretaries lies to the press and even tramps lies to the press.

Tramp should be fired, but at least he is being impeached for bribery.

Lets not talk about the press secretaries lies to the press and even tramps lies to the press.

Tramp should be fired, but at least he is being impeached for bribery.

Stupidity like this should be the poster child for birth control. Have you considered suing your parents?

Newsweek should never be trusted again....once you lie about something like that, you will like about everything....

The only person you can trust is Trump......and when he does lie, its fun...because it pisses off the libs.....

#MAGA

was secretly traveling to Afghanistan to visit deployed American troops.

Do you know what secretly means. No one lies more than tramp. Its not Newsweek fault that Tramp is normally tweeting and golfing, is it??

If tramps mouth is moving, out pops a lie.
He plays you and your ilk like a concert piano. I love it.

:113:

Those rallies he has has MEGA Audiences. Are they holding their nose? You are just STILL butthurt from 2016. I understand that stays with you forever, lmao.

Forum List

Back