Newsweek Lies Again, Says Trump Golfing While He was Actually Visiting the Troops

I'm not making excuses. What I stated is reality.
No, they assumed. They were not misinformed. A big difference. And they took their ever loving time correcting it. Just at 4 hours from when the first article came out. A news organization writes news, not assumptions and they write up to date to be considered a news source of any credibility.

It depends on what was included in the "president's" schedule, as put out by the Whited House before hand. They are known liars over there.

was secretly traveling to Afghanistan to visit deployed American troops.

Do you know what secretly means. No one lies more than tramp. Its not Newsweek fault that Tramp is normally tweeting and golfing, is it??

If tramps mouth is moving, out pops a lie.

You can’t even admit Newsweek was outright lying. It was known the day before Thanksgiving that he was there. You libtards are scary stupid. This is what happens when brothers and sisters have sex. They produce wack jobs like you and the rest of your liberal scumbags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know what secretly means. No one lies more than tramp. Its not Newsweek fault that Tramp is normally tweeting and golfing, is it??

Then you keep your fucking mouth shut. If you don't know what the POTUS is doing you don't lie about it or guess.

well since he spend 99% of his time tweeting and golfing, probably he'd be doing just that.

And we are 99% sure you are a liar and an Asshole

Relax. I'm sure this was a fake Newsweek cover mocked up by Rump to take the spotlight off going to Afghanistan, because he's, y'know, humble and shit.

Shut the fuck up moron.

Not a SINGLE fucking liberal on this forum can come on and admit that yes, Newsweek absolutely 100% lied about Trump's whereabouts on Thanksgiving.

Apparently what they say is true, liberals are spineless cowards. And you wonder why nobody respects your party.

Liberals are having a "party"?

I haven't seen the Newsweek story and I sure as fuck ain't gonna get it from Dimbart.
Who gives a shit.

Obviously scumbags like you

Not a SINGLE fucking liberal on this forum can come on and admit that yes, Newsweek absolutely 100% lied about Trump's whereabouts on Thanksgiving.

Apparently what they say is true, liberals are spineless cowards. And you wonder why nobody respects your party.

Liberals are having a "party"?

Yea but nobody wants to go. Hence Trump having 2020 in his back pocket.

Still won't admit they lied, huh? I knew you were a spineless coward already but you proved it.

As I just said in the part of the post you cut out, I haven't seen the Newsweek story. And I don't give a shit, so blow me.

A gay spineless sissy boy.

How can Newsweek report an alleged fact that isnt true?

They misinformed their readers that trump was golfing when he wasnt

The Media lies more than a moldy Persian rug.

Donald Trump Mocks Newsweek for Fake Thanksgiving Headline

President Donald Trump mocked Newsweek after they reported Thursday he spent Thanksgiving golfing and tweeting. In fact, the president was secretly traveling to Afghanistan to visit deployed American troops.

“I thought Newsweek was out of business?” Trump wrote on Twitter, sharing a screenshot of the article and photos of him with the troops in Afghanistan posted by his son Donald Trump Jr.​

afghanistan-donald-trump-640x480.jpg
It was obvious where he was at. I guess that Fox News will come in his defense in order to gain more trust with his supporters That they are willing to listen to them, rather than to watch out for Pres.Trump's tweets.

You can’t even admit Newsweek was outright lying. It was known the day before Thanksgiving that he was there. You libtards are scary stupid. This is what happens when brothers and sisters have sex. They produce wack jobs like you and the rest of your liberal scumbags.

Like one poster said the WH probably put out his schedule, which included golfing and its well known tramp tweets more than a morning bird.

Like one poster said the WH probably put out his schedule, which included golfing and its well know tramp tweets more than a morning bird.
Still defending their LIE............LOL

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Like one poster said the WH probably put out his schedule, which included golfing and its well know tramp tweets more than a morning bird.
Still defending their LIE............LOL

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Show me the article??

well since he spend 99% of his time tweeting and golfing, probably he'd be doing just that.
So Newsweak covers what Trump "probably" does and not what he really does. That's not journalism. That's guesswork
and lazy supposition.
And you seem to like it just fine. .

No matter when each activity takes place, they make it sound like hitting the golf course whenever time permits is the worse thing that our leader can be guilty of.

I wonder if there has ever been a mixture of both at the same time. For those in our service who are fans of the sport, maybe a future round of golf not just on him, but with him as well could happen for them some day soon! :) :) :)

God bless you and our leader and our service men and women always!!!

Holly

Defending the FAKE news........LOL
Right lol

Unbelievable stupidity. It's not Newsweeks fault they rushed to print a FAKE ARTICLE....

The Media lies more than a moldy Persian rug.

Donald Trump Mocks Newsweek for Fake Thanksgiving Headline

President Donald Trump mocked Newsweek after they reported Thursday he spent Thanksgiving golfing and tweeting. In fact, the president was secretly traveling to Afghanistan to visit deployed American troops.

“I thought Newsweek was out of business?” Trump wrote on Twitter, sharing a screenshot of the article and photos of him with the troops in Afghanistan posted by his son Donald Trump Jr.​

afghanistan-donald-trump-640x480.jpg
Well, to be fair, they could run that headline every weekend and holiday,and they will be right 99% of the time. Which is a good thing, really. The more he is away from anything having to do with the presidency, the better.

Forum List

Back