Newsweek Lies Again, Says Trump Golfing While He was Actually Visiting the Troops

I wasn't about to lift a finger to go find a link for a story I had no interest in, and I wasn't about to accept one from Dimbart.

So the biplane mechanic gave me one, I read it, and it doesn't agree with the thread title.

Will there be anything else today? More whine?

May I suggest accompanying that with --- a life?
You have no interest in the story -- but all you've done in this thread is whine about it.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Actually all I came to do was crack a joke. And for that I got attacked.

That's how y'all miserable fucks roll. And that's why I suggest get a life.

No you came in and lied and cried and got bitch slapped again. You claim you don’t care yet you’ve been doing nothing but whining throughout several pages. Some people, like you, never learn.

Suck my ass. I BITE BACK, deal with it.

Need I remind you of the total ass kicking I gave you when you lied about Kavanaugh? You don’t bite, you whine and hide. Throwing out a lot of gay innuendo. Looks like somebody is insecure. So GFY.

Need I remind you you're making shit up again? Go ahead, quote it. Follow the example of Daveward Gunnerhands ---- oh wait, he lost that one.

You're awfully defensive about an article you say you never saw.

Almost like...you were ordered to.

I wasn't about to lift a finger to go find a link for a story I had no interest in, and I wasn't about to accept one from Dimbart.

So the biplane mechanic gave me one, I read it, and it doesn't agree with the thread title.

You have no interest in the story -- but all you've done in this thread is whine about it.

No you came in and lied and cried and got bitch slapped again. You claim you don’t care yet you’ve been doing nothing but whining throughout several pages. Some people, like you, never learn.

The really funny part is how you believe you're intimidating.

The Media lies more than a moldy Persian rug.

Donald Trump Mocks Newsweek for Fake Thanksgiving Headline

President Donald Trump mocked Newsweek after they reported Thursday he spent Thanksgiving golfing and tweeting. In fact, the president was secretly traveling to Afghanistan to visit deployed American troops.

“I thought Newsweek was out of business?” Trump wrote on Twitter, sharing a screenshot of the article and photos of him with the troops in Afghanistan posted by his son Donald Trump Jr.​

afghanistan-donald-trump-640x480.jpg
A perfect example of how the worthless lying CON$ervoNazi Reich lies.
The actual Newsweek article said pathological liar Tramp played golf Thanksgiving EVE!
And you dumb SUCKERS swallow Tramp's lies without question!!!!!
How did Trump spend Thanksgiving? Surprising U.S. troops in Afghanistan

He spent Thanksgiving Eve, from mid-morning to mid-afternoon, playing golf at his Trump International Golf Club. It was closed to the press, according to his public schedule.

It's really kind of creepy the way they drool over anything DJTJ orders them to whine about. Like obedient zombies.

Yeah, you cared so little you posted over and over about it.
Give it up, Pogo. The article was changed.

Online articles are changed every day. AND?
And? Not until after they were CALLED on it. Deal with it.

You're actually suggesting Newsweek didn't update their story of THE SAME DAY until Rumpy Junior told them to? :lmao:

I'm sure he'd like you to think that.

Funny, huh, Pogo.

AP put out an article at-
by: The Associated Press

Posted: Nov 28, 2019 / 02:36 PM EST / Updated: Nov 28, 2019 / 02:48 PM EST
Trump in Afghanistan for surprise Thanksgiving visit

Newsweek didn’t change their article until 6:17pm-

This story has been substantially updated and edited at 6:17 pm EST to reflect the president's surprise trip to Afghanistan.

It took them almost 4 hours to correct their story. Wonder why? I give you one guess...

Need I remind you of the total ass kicking I gave you when you lied about Kavanaugh? You don’t bite, you whine and hide. Throwing out a lot of gay innuendo. Looks like somebody is insecure. So GFY.

Need I remind you you're making shit up again? Go ahead, quote it. Follow the example of Daveward Gunnerhands ---- oh wait, he lost that one.
Nobody's making anything up. If we posted proof of our claims, you'd just pathetically try to weasel out of it and pout some more.

Look, kid, if you can't handle disagreement, I suggest you find someplace on the internet where your tender feelings won't be bruised -- like DU.

I just saw a guest on Chris Matthews compare Trump supporters to ISIS. Of course Chris got a tingle up his leg and immediately congratulated the guest on his statement. Woohoo Matthews sets a new low for himself. :113:

I guess supporting a President that is pro-America is just like supporting a group that lops the heads off of innocent people.

Nobody's making anything up. If we posted proof of our claims, you'd just pathetically try to weasel out of it and pout some more.

Look, kid, if you can't handle disagreement, I suggest you find someplace on the internet where your tender feelings won't be bruised -- like DU.

Once AGAIN Twinkles that post was not to you. Smatter, little Davey Gunnerhands not getting enough attention?
Cheeses.

That's HIS ass-sertion, HIS burden of proof to not be able to find and fall on his face.

You already had your turn doing that.

I just saw a guest on Chris Matthews compare Trump supporters to ISIS. Of course Chris got a tingle up his leg and immediately congratulated the guest on his statement. Woohoo Matthews sets a new low for himself. :113:

I guess supporting a President that is pro-America is just like supporting a group that lops the heads off of innocent people.
Hey, Pogo, here's your cue to passionately defend something else you didn't see and don't care about!

Once AGAIN Twinkles that post was not to you. Smatter, little Davey Gunnerhands not getting enough attention?
Cheeses.
I say what I want. There ain't shit you can do about it, kid.

Why don't you just admit Newsweek lied?
Why don't you just admit Tramp lied?????
He spent Thanksgiving Eve, from mid-morning to mid-afternoon, playing golf at his Trump International Golf Club. It was closed to the press, according to his public schedule.

Here's what that guy gave me for a link to back up his "lied" assertion:

Trump slams Newsweek article predicting he will spend Thanksgiving golfing and tweeting

They absolutely lied and then had to retract it. Newsweek is done.

Apparently he breezed right past the word "predicting". Thinks a prediction can be a "lie".
And that's the Washington Exhumener link too.

SMFH

Yeah, you cared so little you posted over and over about it.
Give it up, Pogo. The article was changed.

Online articles are changed every day. AND?
And? Not until after they were CALLED on it. Deal with it.

You're actually suggesting Newsweek didn't update their story of THE SAME DAY until Rumpy Junior told them to? :lmao:

I'm sure he'd like you to think that.
You were caught, just like they were. Hope you have a good night, Pogo. :itsok:

Funny, huh, Pogo.

AP put out an article at-
by: The Associated Press

Posted: Nov 28, 2019 / 02:36 PM EST / Updated: Nov 28, 2019 / 02:48 PM EST
Trump in Afghanistan for surprise Thanksgiving visit

Newsweek didn’t change their article until 6:17pm-

This story has been substantially updated and edited at 6:17 pm EST to reflect the president's surprise trip to Afghanistan.

It took them almost 4 hours to correct their story. Wonder why? I give you one guess...

There was nothing to "correct"?
You actually wanted them to "correct" a prediction?

Not a SINGLE fucking liberal on this forum can come on and admit that yes, Newsweek absolutely 100% lied about Trump's whereabouts on Thanksgiving.

Apparently what they say is true, liberals are spineless cowards. And you wonder why nobody respects your party.
Why should they when it's you lying scum Reich-wingers who are lying as usual!
Apparently what they say is true, lying CON$ervoNazi scum are spineless cowards. And you wonder why nobody respects your party.

Golfing is what he normally does. Why as Americans should we think any otherwise? He needed some cover anyway, so Newsweek provided it and then after it helps the President you sell them out.

The original article was posted @ 10 in the morning. He had already left for his trip. The title reads he played golf then left. Later in the article they now say he played golf Thanksgiving eve. Since when does anyone call the day before Thanksgiving thanksgiving eve.

Trump in Palm Beach: President returns to Mar-a-Lago, then heads to golf course
By Christine Stapleton
Posted Nov 29, 2019 at 7:56 AMUpdated at 5:11 PM

President Donald Trump returned to Mar-a-Lago early Friday morning, about 36 hours after he left to spend Thanksgiving with troops in Afghanistan

Air Force One touched down just before 7 a.m. and Trump departed the plane sporting a red “Keep America Great” hat and open-collar dress shirt. Following behind him was Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyoming, who accompanied the president to Afghanistan.

Golfing is what he normally does. Why as Americans should we think any otherwise? He needed some cover anyway, so Newsweek provided it and then after it helps the President you sell them out.
Making excuses for them does not work.

Forum List

Back