Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Fraud has been proven in AZ. GA and WI. All election changing numbers. It is being ignored by the powers that be and the media. But it happened and more is uncovered each day and will continue to be. Your big lie is over.
IMG_6068.jpeg

Fraud has been proven in AZ. GA and WI. All election changing numbers. It is being ignored by the powers that be and the media. But it happened and more is uncovered each day and will continue to be. Your big lie is over.
It has never been proven

You have never been able to cite so much as a hint of evidence

I'll defend Lastdeadender on this one. He really believes it.

That makes him a moron but not a liar.
The proof is there. A Milwaukee elections worker has 64,000 ballots filled out for Biden. Those votes were counted. She admitted to it in court. All fact. Trump won WI by about 40,000 votes. Like usual no one is held accountable.

Jury finds former Milwaukee election official guilty of election fraud, misconduct​

A jury has returned guilty verdicts for former Milwaukee election official Kimberly Zapata, who was accused of obtaining fake absentee ballots before the November 2022 election, finding her guilty on one felony misconduct count and three misdemeanor counts of election fraud.

The proof is there. A Milwaukee elections worker has 64,000 ballots filled out for Biden. Those votes were counted. She admitted to it in court. All fact. Trump won WI by about 40,000 votes. Like usual no one is held accountable.

Jury finds former Milwaukee election official guilty of election fraud, misconduct​

A jury has returned guilty verdicts for former Milwaukee election official Kimberly Zapata, who was accused of obtaining fake absentee ballots before the November 2022 election, finding her guilty on one felony misconduct count and three misdemeanor counts of election fraud.

Keep clinging, loser.

Keep clinging, loser.
Facts are facts. The theft of the election was obvious. The cover up more than obvious. The actions of our government since that election scream guilt. I could give one fuck about an opinion from someone who cannot be honest with himself. Your soul is gone.

Facts are facts. The theft of the election was obvious. The cover up more than obvious. The actions of our government since that election scream guilt. I could give one fuck about an opinion from someone who cannot be honest with himself. Your soul is gone.
facts are facts you hasve no evidence

For example NO ONE filed 64000 votes fore biden in Wi as you claimed

It wa sa woamn with 3 ballots which she never sent in you braindead liar

There was no theft no cover up you fucking KNOW it and you have never cited evidence to the contrary BOY

facts are facts you hasve no evidence

For example NO ONE filed 64000 votes fore biden in Wi as you claimed

It wa sa woamn with 3 ballots which she never sent in you braindead liar

There was no theft no cover up you fucking KNOW it and you have never cited evidence to the contrary BOY

Watch it. I hope your attention span is long enough.

Forum List

Back