Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

You cannot break Trump and you should know it by now. He is always one step ahead of you wannabes who do not give one shit about this country.
The felon has already jumped the shark.

I hear orange is the new white.

The felon has already jumped the shark.

I hear orange is the new white.
Wrong. Biden has jumped the shark with this verdict. Trump has a chance to unite this country. That last thing losers like you want. Your desperation is obvious.

Wrong. Biden has jumped the shark with this verdict. Trump has a chance to unite this country. That last thing losers like you want. Your desperation is obvious.
Polling out today on CNN has 54% in approval of the convictions.

Have things exploded yet?

Because the last time I checked, the publisher of 2,000 Mules admitted the book was a fraud, apologized for publishing it, and agreed to stop doing so going forward.
So true, but read below, he STILL thinks that Felon D'Souza is a truth teller.
Felons are bad.....Kerik......D'Snousa.......Trump......LOLLOOL
Fraud has been proven in AZ. GA and WI. All election changing numbers. It is being ignored by the powers that be and the media.
No, quit Lying.
You keep claiming that the Courts wouldn't hear the evidence, but then you say it has be proven.

UMMMM.....that would be a Big Lie.

So true, but read below, he STILL thinks that Felon D'Souza is a truth teller.
Felons are bad.....Kerik......D'Snousa.......Trump......LOLLOOL

No, quit Lying.
You keep claiming that the Courts wouldn't hear the evidence, but then you say it has be proven.

UMMMM.....that would be a Big Lie.
The courts can not hear evidence that was never investigated, dumbass.

60+ cases thrown out exactly because no evidence was presented.

Why was that?
60 cases thrown out because of Laches. A legal maneuver that says the cases were filed too late. It has nothing to do with merits. I posted an article that proves it. And since there are cases about the vote going on right now they will not be able to use that excuse if they steal the election again.

You cannot tell the truth. We know that.

60 cases thrown out because of Laches. A legal maneuver that says the cases were filed too late. It has nothing to do with merits. I posted an article that proves it. And since there are cases about the vote going on right now they will not be able to use that excuse if they steal the election again.

You cannot tell the truth. We know that.
Wrong

And stupid.

A complete lack of evidence.

Forum List

Back