Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

The courts can not hear evidence that was never investigated, dumbass.
That's your FAKE claim.
Rudy said, when cornered to present his evidence, we don't have any evidence.

"We have lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence."

60+ cases thrown out exactly because no evidence was presented.

Why was that?
Lastamender is a trump carnie.....you know....toothless follower with ZERO evidence.

Claimed 2,000 mules was Gospel, then 2,000 mules apologized, and this severely conned dude still spreads the lies.

The Courts ( saw/asked to see ) the 'so-called evidence' and trump appointed judges laughed at the 'so-called evidence' and dismissed 60+ cases of the SAME BASELESS nonsense.

That's your FAKE claim.
Rudy said, when cornered to present his evidence, we don't have any evidence.

"We have lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence."

Lastamender is a trump carnie.....you know....toothless follower with ZERO evidence.

Claimed 2,000 mules was Gospel, then 2,000 mules apologized, and this severely conned dude still spreads the lies.

The Courts ( saw/asked to see ) the 'so-called evidence' and trump appointed judges laughed at the 'so-called evidence' and dismissed 60+ cases of the SAME BASELESS nonsense.
You are avoiding the absolute proof AZ. accepted ballots illegally. That is fraud and no one is being held accountable. Why, if the election was not stolen?

You are avoiding the absolute proof AZ. accepted ballots illegally. That is fraud and no one is being held accountable. Why, if the election was not stolen?
What “absolute” proof?

Where can we find it?

And a no comment on her lawsuits.

What “absolute” proof?

Where can we find it?

And a no comment on her lawsuits.
I showed you already. You just won't admit Az,GA, and WI were stolen. I do not blame you because that makes you a traitor. Sad but true.

The cases were not decided on merit. They used a legal trick called laches to dismiss the cases. The truth is out and you look like a fool.
WRONG

There was no such legal trick used.

They were decided on the merits and none of the accusations had any merit.

That is fact you little fool and it proves you are a silly liar

WRONG

There was no such legal trick used.

They were decided on the merits and none of the accusations had any merit.

That is fact you little fool and it proves you are a silly liar
Try to keep up. I [posted the proof and defined the term. You should not participate if you do not know what you are talking about. Although it has not helped your stupid ass yet.

Try to keep up. I [posted the proof and defined the term. You should not participate if you do not know what you are talking about. Although it has not helped your stupid ass yet.
Stop the childish lies

you have never provided proof or evidence at any time you little fag

I know more than you

You are my total bitch

The proof is there. A Milwaukee elections worker has 64,000 ballots filled out for Biden. Those votes were counted. She admitted to it in court. All fact. Trump won WI by about 40,000 votes. Like usual no one is held accountable.

Jury finds former Milwaukee election official guilty of election fraud, misconduct​

A jury has returned guilty verdicts for former Milwaukee election official Kimberly Zapata, who was accused of obtaining fake absentee ballots before the November 2022 election, finding her guilty on one felony misconduct count and three misdemeanor counts of election fraud.

That's 2022, FruitLoops.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back