Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

"while they were rehearsing a skit for a USO tour for overseas troops."

dow3r1hvaaa8k2h.jpg

and who is on flight records as going to pedo island?
Donald Trump is on record as having visited Epstein's estate.
did they go to an island dedicated to underage sex?
You make it sound like that is the only thing which occurred there. That's total bullshit.

That's the same kind of bogus smear bullshit as someone showing a photograph of a celebrity or politician with a person who later turned out to be a predator, with the implication that celebrity or politician was complicit.

It never occurs to the dipshits to find out if there is a photo of someone on THEIR team with the same predator.
It's not just a photo of her with the predator, it's a photo of the predator caught in the act.

1. The woman that Franken is grabbing is not a minor.
2. It's obvious that this was done as a joke, with witnesses right there. It was not sexual harassment, but a satire on sexual harassment.
3. It was still wildly inappropriate. Franken should apologize. Comedy does not have a free license to do anything in the name of humor.
If it was done without her consent then it's sexual assault.

Now there's the flip flop of the year.

Al Franken admitted to it and apologized.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.
Al Franken WAS one of my favorite Senators.

Yeah..mine too..but he's got to go..that picture..is damning...what a perv..he groped her while she was sleeping??

Woman accuses Al Franken of kissing, groping her without consent
I'm the biggest prude here according to some, but I don't see what he did as being in the same class as what Moore was accused of, or Weinstein. Those things were for personal sexual pleasure. Franken's behavior was more in the Trump class. He obviously thought the pic was funny, which it wasn't, but giving a woman a feel over a kevlar vest? C'mon, that's not sexual--that's disrespectful, rude and ticks all the boxes of a guy who is low class and tasteless. Predators don't take pictures.
So go ahead and kick him out if low class and tasteless is the bar. It doesn't matter his politics.
I was hoping the groping list of the legislators wasn't going to be made public, but I guess we're going to hear about all of them/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.
I sure wish to Criminy that you people would provide a link! WHAT AL FRANKEN PICS?
Ju

Yeah..mine too..but he's got to go..that picture..is damning...what a perv..he groped her while she was sleeping??

I'm the biggest prude here according to some, but I don't see what he did as being in the same class as what Moore was accused of, or Weinstein. Those things were for personal sexual pleasure. Franken's behavior was more in the Trump class. He obviously thought the pic was funny, which it wasn't, but giving a woman a feel over a kevlar vest? C'mon, that's not sexual--that's disrespectful, rude and ticks all the boxes of a guy who is low class and tasteless. Predators don't take pictures.
So go ahead and kick him out if low class and tasteless is the bar. It doesn't matter his politics.
I was hoping the groping list of the legislators wasn't going to be made public, but I guess we're going to hear about all of them/
Justifying sexual assault, what a typical leftist.

Well, judging by how Roy Moore has been CRUCIFIED for only 40 YEAR OLD ALLEGATIONS, Franken should be ON HIS WAY OUT THE DOOR AS WE SPEAK...

I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep.

I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.

How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?

I told my husband everything that happened and showed him the picture.

I wanted to shout my story to the world with a megaphone to anyone who would listen, but even as angry as I was, I was worried about the potential backlash and damage going public might have on my career as a broadcaster.[/qoute]

/----/ And then there is this: "I just don't like homosexuals. If you ask me, they're all homosexuals in the Pudding. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia." - Al Frankenstein.
Live From New York: It's Al Franken | News | The Harvard Crimson

You make it sound like that is the only thing which occurred there. That's total bullshit.

That's the same kind of bogus smear bullshit as someone showing a photograph of a celebrity or politician with a person who later turned out to be a predator, with the implication that celebrity or politician was complicit.

It never occurs to the dipshits to find out if there is a photo of someone on THEIR team with the same predator.
It's not just a photo of her with the predator, it's a photo of the predator caught in the act.
Just as there is audio of a predator bragging of his predation, with confirmation by his victims.

Your point?

And you are suffering from a comprehension failure. Visiting Epstein's island has been accepted by dipshits as evidence of participating in pedophilia. It's bullshit. Just like posting a photo of someone with another person later found out to be heinous, trying to imply that person is also heinous by association.

View attachment 160759
Pictures of Franken groping a woman’s tits. No action photos of Trump. Frankin needs to go. This is unacceptable.
There is audio of Trump bragging about doing it, and the confirming testimony of the women he barged in on, including an underaged girl.

This is far more unacceptable.

going to stern to look for intelligent conversation that doesn't revolve around locker room gutter talk is a pipe dream. that's all his show has ever been about. shock jock and lesbians. did you expect them to talk actual politics? not trying to excuse it but you're going to 1 place where you KNOW this stuff will be said.

He bragged about it. To millions.

And then it was confirmed by the women, including an underaged girl.

Open and shut case.

Not good enough. If he didn't brag about a specific event, you've got nothing.

You must not have read her account of the incident.
There was a lot more going on than just the picture.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

You must not have read her account of the incident.
There was a lot more going on than just the picture.

Yup. I feel sorry for what’s about to happen to her to.

I'm the biggest prude here according to some, but I don't see what he did as being in the same class as what Moore was accused of, or Weinstein. Those things were for personal sexual pleasure.
I agree the degree of Franken's offense does not rise to the level of a Weinstein.

However, I have a very simple rule of thumb for things like this. Very simple. Would I want someone to do this to my wife or my mother or one of my daughters?

Let me tell you, if Franken had done this to one of my daughters, I'd be radio silent right now because I'd be on my way to DC to kick his fucking ass.

A female radio host claims Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., made a lewd gesture while she was sleeping aboard a military plane on her way home from a USO tour several years ago. She also claimed Franken forcibly kissed her when they were performing together for troops overseas.

Franken, who was elected as a Democratic senator for Minnesota in 2008, responded to the accusations in a statement this morning.

“I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn't. I shouldn't have done it,” he said.

Al Franken apologizes

Just as there is audio of a predator bragging of his predation, with confirmation by his victims.

Your point?

And you are suffering from a comprehension failure. Visiting Epstein's island has been accepted by dipshits as evidence of participating in pedophilia. It's bullshit. Just like posting a photo of someone with another person later found out to be heinous, trying to imply that person is also heinous by association.

I've heard guys my entire life bragging about their sexual exploits... your point? There's a guy that hangs out in my buddy's sports pub, if I believed him, he's getting laid 24/7, 365. He even bragged about having rough sex and choking a girl into unconsciousness.

I'm not seeing a lot of righteous indignation from the lefties here so far. What's wrong?.
Wait till as many that spoke up about Trump and Moore show up Those 2 are in a class by themselves
Transparent defection noted.

Amazing how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be.
You want to hang every congressman that grabbed some?? Go for it I'm with you My point was Franken doesn't have a history of it like trump and moore

Forum List

Back