Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Donald Trump is on record as having visited Epstein's estate.
did they go to an island dedicated to underage sex?
You make it sound like that is the only thing which occurred there. That's total bullshit.

That's the same kind of bogus smear bullshit as someone showing a photograph of a celebrity or politician with a person who later turned out to be a predator, with the implication that celebrity or politician was complicit.

It never occurs to the dipshits to find out if there is a photo of someone on THEIR team with the same predator.
It's not just a photo of her with the predator, it's a photo of the predator caught in the act.
Just as there is audio of a predator bragging of his predation, with confirmation by his victims.

Your point?

And you are suffering from a comprehension failure. Visiting Epstein's island has been accepted by dipshits as evidence of participating in pedophilia. It's bullshit. Just like posting a photo of someone with another person later found out to be heinous, trying to imply that person is also heinous by association.

I've heard guys my entire life bragging about their sexual exploits... your point? There's a guy that hangs out in my buddy's sports pub, if I believed him, he's getting laid 24/7, 365.
We have women who have confirmed Trump did exactly what he claimed he did.

You are willfully refusing to absorb this fact.

In normal times, this stuff would merit a sincere public apology.

But these are not normal times. The zealots are in control.

So tough shit. If we're going to play this stupid fucking game, both sides are vulnerable.

1. The woman that Franken is grabbing is not a minor.
2. It's obvious that this was done as a joke, with witnesses right there. It was not sexual harassment, but a satire on sexual harassment.
3. It was still wildly inappropriate. Franken should apologize. Comedy does not have a free license to do anything in the name of humor.
If it was done without her consent then it's sexual assault.

Now there's the flip flop of the year.
How do you figure?

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.
Al Franken WAS one of my favorite Senators.

Yeah..mine too..but he's got to go..that picture..is damning...what a perv..he groped her while she was sleeping??

Woman accuses Al Franken of kissing, groping her without consent
I'm the biggest prude here according to some, but I don't see what he did as being in the same class as what Moore was accused of, or Weinstein. Those things were for personal sexual pleasure. Franken's behavior was more in the Trump class. He obviously thought the pic was funny, which it wasn't, but giving a woman a feel over a kevlar vest? C'mon, that's not sexual--that's disrespectful, rude and ticks all the boxes of a guy who is low class and tasteless. Predators don't take pictures.
So go ahead and kick him out if low class and tasteless is the bar. It doesn't matter his politics.
I was hoping the groping list of the legislators wasn't going to be made public, but I guess we're going to hear about all of them/
My guess is that Franken's "motivation" had something to do with the woman's posing for a Hooters' Calendar. Not that that's any defense or mitigation. Weinstein actually punished women who refused him sexual favors by not casting them in roles. He should be caned. I never saw much with that level of coercion with Trump or Clinton. And I never believed "rape tales" about either, because both of them were very attractive to women who sought out power. Henry Kissinger of all people was a bit of a womanizer as well, so that should tell us something about how some women are drawn to powerful men. And I suspect it works similarly for some GLBT folks too.

He is a piece of shit, then again all democrooks are.
Pete you're mixed up The biggest crook in town and the dumbest is your guy in the WH

Go figure bed wetter, Trump has self identified as a democrook as well as a republicrat. BTW, he's not "my guy" either you turd. Ted Cruz was. However Trump is infinitely better than the criminally insane sociopath hag you supported.

Fucking imbecile.

Donald Trump: 'I probably identify more as Democrat' - CNNPolitics

I'm not seeing a lot of righteous indignation from the lefties here so far. What's wrong?.
Wait till as many that spoke up about Trump and Moore show up Those 2 are in a class by themselves
Transparent defection noted.

Amazing how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be.
You want to hang every congressman that grabbed some?? Go for it I'm with you My point was Franken doesn't have a history of it like trump and moore
Please see post 243.

leeann-airplane-pic.jpg
He's just a disgusting looking little man. Nothing can fix that.

I'm not seeing a lot of righteous indignation from the lefties here so far. What's wrong?.
Wait till as many that spoke up about Trump and Moore show up Those 2 are in a class by themselves

You want to hang every congressman that grabbed some?? Go for it I'm with you My point was Franken doesn't have a history of it like trump and moore

Wait, you have evidence Trump and Moore committed sexual assault? Please share!!

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.

Yeah..mine too..but he's got to go..that picture..is damning...what a perv..he groped her while she was sleeping??

I'm the biggest prude here according to some, but I don't see what he did as being in the same class as what Moore was accused of, or Weinstein. Those things were for personal sexual pleasure. Franken's behavior was more in the Trump class. He obviously thought the pic was funny, which it wasn't, but giving a woman a feel over a kevlar vest? C'mon, that's not sexual--that's disrespectful, rude and ticks all the boxes of a guy who is low class and tasteless. Predators don't take pictures.
So go ahead and kick him out if low class and tasteless is the bar. It doesn't matter his politics.
I was hoping the groping list of the legislators wasn't going to be made public, but I guess we're going to hear about all of them/

Yup.

I sure wish to Criminy that you people would provide a link! WHAT AL FRANKEN PICS?
Ju

Justifying sexual assault, what a typical leftist.
She was giving Trump a pass you clueless twit. LOL

Grabbing her tits isn't sexual? What planet do you live on?

Of course the photo was 'staged'! That isn't the point!
The point is what Franken did was despicable.
The asshole KNEW what he was doing and why.
I'm betting we are about to witness the end of Franken.
There are going to be many young women coming forward to expose this POS.
I'm sure you are correct, I only meant that perhaps staged and all parties knew it. I'm just speculating.
Franken has just apologized for the photo. He did not dispute the woman's account. It was not staged. She was not a willing participant.

I expect this photo will figure prominently in campaign ads in 2020 when he is up for re-election. It will probably be even on the front cover of a book in shop windows.

You sure?

He is a piece of shit, then again all democrooks are.
Pete you're mixed up The biggest crook in town and the dumbest is your guy in the WH

Go figure bed wetter, Trump has self identified as a democrook as well as a republicrat. BTW, he's not "my guy" either you turd. Ted Cruz was. However Trump is infinitely better than the criminally insane sociopath hag you supported.

Fucking imbecile.

Donald Trump: 'I probably identify more as Democrat' - CNNPolitics
Such language pete Your IQ is about 75 ,,right?

did they go to an island dedicated to underage sex?
You make it sound like that is the only thing which occurred there. That's total bullshit.

That's the same kind of bogus smear bullshit as someone showing a photograph of a celebrity or politician with a person who later turned out to be a predator, with the implication that celebrity or politician was complicit.

It never occurs to the dipshits to find out if there is a photo of someone on THEIR team with the same predator.
It's not just a photo of her with the predator, it's a photo of the predator caught in the act.
Just as there is audio of a predator bragging of his predation, with confirmation by his victims.

Your point?

And you are suffering from a comprehension failure. Visiting Epstein's island has been accepted by dipshits as evidence of participating in pedophilia. It's bullshit. Just like posting a photo of someone with another person later found out to be heinous, trying to imply that person is also heinous by association.

I've heard guys my entire life bragging about their sexual exploits... your point? There's a guy that hangs out in my buddy's sports pub, if I believed him, he's getting laid 24/7, 365.
We have women who have confirmed Trump did exactly what he claimed he did.

You are willfully refusing to absorb this fact.

And 11 have said it never happened:

Of the 11 (contestants) who said they don’t remember Trump coming into the changing room, some said it was possible that it happened while they weren’t in the room or that they didn’t notice. But most were dubious or dismissed the possibility out of hand.

Allison Bowman, former Miss Wisconsin Teen USA, cast doubt on whether it happened. "These were teenage girls," Bowman said. "If anything inappropriate had gone on, the gossip would have flown."

The allegations about Donald Trump and Miss Teen contestants

You need to explore news other than far-left outlets,

I'm sure you are correct, I only meant that perhaps staged and all parties knew it. I'm just speculating.
Franken has just apologized for the photo. He did not dispute the woman's account. It was not staged. She was not a willing participant.

I expect this photo will figure prominently in campaign ads in 2020 when he is up for re-election.

Na. They can get him gone like they do Roy Moore.

I expect this photo will figure prominently in campaign ads in 2020 when he is up for re-election. It will probably be even on the front cover of a book in shop windows.
"Well anyone who watched some of my SNL skits knows I pulled some real stinkers" (-:

Forum List

Back