Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

There is plenty of sleaze in the swamp. From Trump on down.

Like I said earlier. We need a thorough scrubbing. From top to bottom, from the Left to the Right.

And replace them with some 9 year olds?
This is an interesting insight into your character. Why would you think only 9 years olds are not guilty of sexual predation unless you are a predator yourself?

Wait, you think there actually 9 yo predators?

:lmao:

Tocqueville: Book I Chapter 13

On my arrival in the United States I was surprised to find so much distinguished talent among the citizens and so little among the heads of the government. It is a constant fact that at the present day the ablest men in the United States are rarely placed at the head of affairs; and it must be acknowledged that such has been the result in proportion as democracy has exceeded all its former limits. The race of American statesmen has evidently dwindled most remarkably in the course of the last fifty years.

<snip>

I readily admit that the mass of the citizens sincerely wish to promote the welfare of the country; nay, more, I even grant that the lower classes mix fewer considerations of personal interest with their patriotism than the higher orders; but it is always more or less difficult for them to discern the best means of attaining the end which they sincerely desire. Long and patient observation and much acquired knowledge are requisite to form a just estimate of the character of a single individual. Men of the greatest genius often fail to do it, and can it be supposed that the common people will always succeed? The people have neither the time nor the means for an investigation of this kind. Their conclusions are hastily formed from a superficial inspection of the more prominent features of a question. Hence it often happens that mountebanks of all sorts are able to please the people, while their truest friends frequently fail to gain their confidence.

Like I said earlier. We need a thorough scrubbing. From top to bottom, from the Left to the Right.

This is an interesting insight into your character. Why would you think only 9 years olds are not guilty of sexual predation unless you are a predator yourself?

That’s the thing. If I really looked I would find in your life an incident that can be made into whatever I wanted. Same could be done for me hell, anyone. The point is, not that 9 year olds are perverts, it’s thats how young they would have to be to not have done ANYTHING that could provide a political shanks to stab them up with.

So they all must step down then? And what about judges? Them as well?

No.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.
al franken.jpg

/----/ How will the Dems spin this away?

Well, judging by how Roy Moore has been CRUCIFIED for only 40 YEAR OLD ALLEGATIONS, Franken should be ON HIS WAY OUT THE DOOR AS WE SPEAK...

I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep.

I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.

How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?

I told my husband everything that happened and showed him the picture.

I wanted to shout my story to the world with a megaphone to anyone who would listen, but even as angry as I was, I was worried about the potential backlash and damage going public might have on my career as a broadcaster.[/qoute]

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

So they all must step down then? And what about judges? Them as well?

Comprehension fail.

It's pretty fucking sad when we have dipshits who think there are no good people above the age of 9 to replace all these creeps.

No wonder Trump won.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.

So conservatives accusation resemble the witch trials. No, you dont say. When they started bringing up Clinton having sex with adults as the same as trolling the Mall for underage girls is the same thing

I'm not out there screaming for anyone's head, I'm discussing the topics on a message board, i.e. the "diet coke" of outrage.

1. The woman that Franken is grabbing is not a minor.
2. It's obvious that this was done as a joke, with witnesses right there. It was not sexual harassment, but a satire on sexual harassment.
3. It was still wildly inappropriate. Franken should apologize. Comedy does not have a free license to do anything in the name of humor.
If it was done without her consent then it's sexual assault.

Now there's the flip flop of the year.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.
That's what I posted a few days ago when "unnamed members of Congress" groped her. Just a replay of the Salem Witch Hunt.

There is an actual basis and concern at the root of all this, unlike Salem, however the follow through being almost exactly the same is interesting in a "history repeating itself" sort of way.

1. The woman that Franken is grabbing is not a minor.
2. It's obvious that this was done as a joke, with witnesses right there. It was not sexual harassment, but a satire on sexual harassment.
3. It was still wildly inappropriate. Franken should apologize. Comedy does not have a free license to do anything in the name of humor.
If it was done without her consent then it's sexual assault.

Now there's the flip flop of the year.

How so?

He needs to resign. Seems like sexual harassment is a systematic problem with rich and powerful men.

Forum List

Back