Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Dems will have to say the photo is fake or that it's ok to grope sleeping women.

Is it bad to grab a woman’s breasts while she is sleeping?

and who is on flight records as going to pedo island?
Donald Trump is on record as having visited Epstein's estate.

Link?
7 Things You Need To Know About Trump And Sex Slave Island

Nowhere in your link does it state or prove Trump went to Epstein's estate. Matter of fact:

"There is no debate over what happened," Edwards told VICE news. "I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."

Edwards also said that it is "obvious" Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein's illicit activity.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.

You are only a witch hunt if you are a Progressive. If you are a conservative Republican you are a monster that needs to resign yesterday.

Link?

So they all must step down then? And what about judges? Them as well?
There is plenty of sleaze in the swamp. From Trump on down.

Like I said earlier. We need a thorough scrubbing. From top to bottom, from the Left to the Right.

And replace them with some 9 year olds? Point to a human on earth who has no skeletons in their closets? How about just going back to the boring old battle of ideas?

Link?

Nowhere in your link does it state or prove Trump went to Epstein's estate. Matter of fact:

"There is no debate over what happened," Edwards told VICE news. "I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."

Edwards also said that it is "obvious" Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein's illicit activity.
Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Gee, another Tu Quoque fallacy.
Nope. I was responding to a request BY YOU.

I did not bring up Epstein.

Nice try again. Fail again.

Dems will have to say the photo is fake or that it's ok to grope sleeping women.

Is that what they will HAVE to say? They can't condemn him and kick him to the curb?

If he has any class..he'll resign..right now---and i bet the party is telling him that..otherwise, every single righty will scream..just like you.

So they all must step down then? And what about judges? Them as well?
There is plenty of sleaze in the swamp. From Trump on down.

Like I said earlier. We need a thorough scrubbing. From top to bottom, from the Left to the Right.

And replace them with some 9 year olds?
This is an interesting insight into your character. Why would you think only 9 years olds are not guilty of sexual predation unless you are a predator yourself?

Is that what they will HAVE to say? They can't condemn him and kick him to the curb?

If he has any class..he'll resign..right now---and i bet the party is telling him that..otherwise, every single righty will scream..just like you.

Nononooo, Democrats don’t leave dead or wounded on the field . Got to give it to them, they are ruthless nasty fighters. They will circle the wagons and fight.

Gee, another Tu Quoque fallacy.
Nope. I was responding to a request BY YOU.

I did not bring up Epstein.

Nice try again. Fail again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I've known Jeff for fifteen years

You're not very good at this.

Forum List

Back