Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

The accusor is 100% credible. If Frankin can’t disprove this in 24 hours, he needs to step down for the good of the party.
Trump first, then Franken. They all need to leave the swamp.

Pictures of Franken groping a woman’s tits. No action photos of Trump. Frankin needs to go. This is unacceptable.
There is audio of Trump bragging about doing it, and the confirming testimony of the women he barged in on, including an underaged girl.

This is far more unacceptable.

Tu Quoque fallacy.
Nope. I have not excused Franken's behavior in any way. I have flatly and unambiguously condemned it. See my first several posts in this topic.

Nice try. Fail.

He shouldn’t be forced to do anything.

He should willingly do it and Tweeden should file a sexual assault report.

View attachment 160759
The accusor is 100% credible. If Frankin can’t disprove this in 24 hours, he needs to step down for the good of the party.

Pictures of Franken groping a woman’s tits. No action photos of Trump. Frankin needs to go. This is unacceptable.
There is audio of Trump bragging about doing it, and the confirming testimony of the women he barged in on, including an underaged girl.

going to stern to look for intelligent conversation that doesn't revolve around locker room gutter talk is a pipe dream. that's all his show has ever been about. shock jock and lesbians. did you expect them to talk actual politics? not trying to excuse it but you're going to 1 place where you KNOW this stuff will be said.

The truth is if all republicans indulging in sexual misconduct were to step down there'd be only 5 or 10 left Why do you think they become congress men? For insider trading and sex

Tu Quoque fallacy.
Nope. I have not excused Franken's behavior in any way. I have flatly and unambiguously condemned it. See my first several posts in this topic.

Nice try. Fail.

It should piss you off. It’s just as fucking stupid as the bullshit with Roy Moore. Man y’all are fucking sheep.

Tu Quoque fallacy.

Nice try. Fail.

Then, why do you keep bringing up Trump?

Tu Quoque fallacy.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

Lets see if the democrats back his behavior by excuses like the republicans have with Roy Morals...

Just curious..

And also... not that this changes what Franken did but if you look at her Twitter page well here you go

C4SHqgMVYAIxWTp.jpg

so we can now say "the woman asked for it" by looking sexy? please understand if you ok this for 1 it's ok for all.

that's how we got into this bag of social shit. people kept trying to say it was only OK when they did it because xyz.

Didn't say that.lol.. but she will get slammed for some of her photo's I promise you..

This is what people do to discredit their accusations Iceberg.

The truth is if all republicans indulging in sexual misconduct were to step down there'd be only 5 or 10 left Why do you think they become congress men? For insider trading and sex
and yet this thread is about a (D) - correct?

and who is on flight records as going to pedo island?

weinstein a republican?

you need to quit doing attacks on "the other side" and attack problems and people. not generic groupings that keep this bullshit going.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Lets see if the democrats back his behavior by excuses like the republicans have with Roy Morals...

Just curious..

And also... not that this changes what Franken did but if you look at her Twitter page well here you go

C4SHqgMVYAIxWTp.jpg

so we can now say "the woman asked for it" by looking sexy? please understand if you ok this for 1 it's ok for all.

that's how we got into this bag of social shit. people kept trying to say it was only OK when they did it because xyz.

Didn't say that.lol.. but she will get slammed for some of her photo's I promise you..

This is what people do to discredit their accusations Iceberg.

fair enough - and i agree. but if we don't allow that for 1 we can't allow it for anyone. selective rage is our social issue these days.

So is Al Franken going to resign, or are Dems just full of sh*t?

We have photographic evidence of Al Franken's guilt. Given the recent pronouncements from both parties and the entire news media, Franken must resign or be expelled.

View attachment 160759

going to stern to look for intelligent conversation that doesn't revolve around locker room gutter talk is a pipe dream. that's all his show has ever been about. shock jock and lesbians. did you expect them to talk actual politics? not trying to excuse it but you're going to 1 place where you KNOW this stuff will be said.

He bragged about it. To millions.

And then it was confirmed by the women, including an underaged girl.

Open and shut case.

Forum List

Back