Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Franken can't deny this. He's the one that had the picture taken. There's probably more from his snl days.

He must step down. And we need a senate investigation.

Why are you treating this differently than you're treating the Moore accusations?

Because there's an actual picture? Assuming of course, it's not Photoshopped.

lol, why then aren't you ragging on your RWnut pals in this thread who calling this part of the witch hunt?

Meh, time is too precious. I'l wait and see what Stuart Smalley has to say about this.

I'm not seeing a lot of righteous indignation from the lefties here so far.

What's wrong?

:confused-84:

Because the lefties are just like you fucking righties and they put party first. You both make me want to puke

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
they don't put party first, they put miindset first which translates to parties.

but anyway - not all do that. i don't think i do that (much i hope) but it can be difficult to find people in here who do talk middle ground and trying to put the same rules to all sides. there are some but many look for ammo to shoot the other side with.

to me, the other side is stupidity and we all need to quit doing that.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.

I expect soon we'll hear that Wynona Ryder is accusing Daniel Day Lewis of being a witch.

Remember when Trump said if you’re rich and famous you could grab them by the pussy, wasn’t Frankin bashing Trump over that, democrats just keep giving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

upload_2017-11-16_10-44-17.png

He is a piece of shit, then again all democrooks are.
Pete you're mixed up The biggest crook in town and the dumbest is your guy in the WH
you can't ever get off of trump, can you? we've got so much falling apart around us and you and your tunnel vision take everything back to trump.

it would seriously piss me off if ANYONE were that stuck in my head.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

The accusor is 100% credible. If Frankin can’t disprove this in 24 hours, he needs to step down for the good of the party.
Trump first, then Franken. They all need to leave the swamp.

Pictures of Franken groping a woman’s tits. No action photos of Trump. Frankin needs to go. This is unacceptable.
There is audio of Trump bragging about doing it, and the confirming testimony of the women he barged in on, including an underaged girl.

This is far more unacceptable.

63700A37-A682-4B96-B256-5930AFADC3CA.jpeg
Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

The accusor is 100% credible. If Frankin can’t disprove this in 24 hours, he needs to step down for the good of the party.

Pictures of Franken groping a woman’s tits. No action photos of Trump. Frankin needs to go. This is unacceptable.
There is audio of Trump bragging about doing it, and the confirming testimony of the women he barged in on, including an underaged girl.

If Franken is forced to resign, (1) momentum to expel Moore would become irresistible (2) floodgates open for other stories of D/R abuse on Capitol Hill, (3) Trump's treatment of women becomes a very live issue again...

View attachment 160759

Tu Quoque fallacy.

1. The woman that Franken is grabbing is not a minor.
2. It's obvious that this was done as a joke, with witnesses right there. It was not sexual harassment, but a satire on sexual harassment.
3. It was still wildly inappropriate. Franken should apologize. Comedy does not have a free license to do anything in the name of humor.
If it was done without her consent then it's sexual assault.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Lets see if the democrats back his behavior by excuses like the republicans have with Roy Morals...

Just curious..

And also... not that this changes what Franken did but if you look at her Twitter page well here you go

C4SHqgMVYAIxWTp.jpg

so we can now say "the woman asked for it" by looking sexy? please understand if you ok this for 1 it's ok for all.

that's how we got into this bag of social shit. people kept trying to say it was only OK when they did it because xyz.

View attachment 160759

Of the 11 (contestants) who said they don’t remember Trump coming into the changing room, some said it was possible that it happened while they weren’t in the room or that they didn’t notice. But most were dubious or dismissed the possibility out of hand.

Allison Bowman, former Miss Wisconsin Teen USA, cast doubt on whether it happened. "These were teenage girls," Bowman said. "If anything inappropriate had gone on, the gossip would have flown."

Tu Quoque fallacy.

Lol.

Forum List

Back