Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

I'm not seeing a lot of righteous indignation from the lefties here so far.

What's wrong?

:confused-84:

What if the liberals here treat this exactly the way the RWnuts are treating the Moore accusations?

Wouldn't that be fair and balanced? You fucking moron...
Spin, pivot, attack.

That's a good and obedient little Regressive.

:laugh:

So you believe that people SHOULD make their judgments on these things based on partisanship.

Goddam that's funny and sad all at once.

1. The woman that Franken is grabbing is not a minor.
2. It's obvious that this was done as a joke, with witnesses right there. It was not sexual harassment, but a satire on sexual harassment.
3. It was still wildly inappropriate. Franken should apologize. Comedy does not have a free license to do anything in the name of humor.
Do you think the Democrats would be so fair & understanding if Franken had an (R) after his name?

2. It's obvious that this was done as a joke, with witnesses right there. It was not sexual harassment, but a satire on sexual harassment.
3. It was still wildly inappropriate. Franken should apologize. Comedy does not have a free license to do anything in the name of humor.

Who's grabbing minors?

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

The accusor is 100% credible. If Frankin can’t disprove this in 24 hours, he needs to step down for the good of the party.
Trump first, then Franken. They all need to leave the swamp.

Pictures of Franken groping a woman’s tits. No action photos of Trump. Frankin needs to go. This is unacceptable.

What's wrong?

What if the liberals here treat this exactly the way the RWnuts are treating the Moore accusations?

Spin, pivot, attack.

That's a good and obedient little Regressive.

So you believe that people SHOULD make their judgments on these things based on partisanship.

Goddam that's funny and sad all at once.
And USMB's King of the Straw Man keeps trying.

Whenever you start a sentence with "...so you believe....", the bullshit is on the way.

Love it. Keep spinning and deflecting.

Franken just admitted it. Says it was a joke. Sleeping Beauty didn't find it funny. See wasn'r AWAKE. A Sexual Assault on a sleeping woman! A FELONY...with PROOF!!!!

What will Mitch McConnell and his Ethics Committee....the one that is going to unseat Roy Moore if elected do with this Franken turd, a sexual predator on sleeping women.

Out goes Franken!!!!!!....unless there is another double standard such as applies to Bill Clinton.

Maybe there is a Democratic Exception.

What about it McConnell....what are you going to do about this?

When the man thinks its funny and the woman doesn't its the very definition of sexual harassment.

What's wrong?

RWers are just treating Moore the way Democrats have treated Bill Clinton since the 1990's.

However, Franken was not as smart...there's a picture of him

Franken can't deny this. He's the one that had the picture taken. There's probably more from his snl days.

He must step down. And we need a senate investigation.

Why are you treating this differently than you're treating the Moore accusations?

Because there's an actual picture? Assuming of course, it's not Photoshopped.

lol, why then aren't you ragging on your RWnut pals in this thread who calling this part of the witch hunt?

What's wrong?

RWers are just treating Moore the way Democrats have treated Bill Clinton since the 1990's.

However, Franken was not as smart...there's a picture of him

I wish everyone here had actually read any posts I've made concerning Roy Moore before they call me a hypocrite.

What a sick piece of shit.

Al Franken is into Bill Cosby type shit.

Groping a sleeping woman? What a disgusting sick freak.

Misogynistic as hell.

Last edited:

Groping a sleeping woman is assault, as she could not give assent.

Forum List

Back