Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

948005_franken_groping_woman.jpg

Its okay to grope women's breasts if the man thinks its funny to grope women's breasts? I know liberals are retarded but come on.

Look closely. Franken isn't actually making contact. Think about it. He didn't actually touch her, because he didn't want to wake her up. He had somebody take the photo making it look like he was touching her.

Why would he do that? Oh, did you know he made his living from comedy.

There was actually more than one picture. More like 7 or 8, and the photographer? It was Franken's brother!

Which proves my point. The photo's were staged.

Staged?
Funny?

Oh, then it's Ok

A solid cross burning might be a hoot even if no racial disharmony is intended

If this creepy Franken perv had his hands 6 inches away from the woman's breasts in his grope breasts pose it would still be highly offensive. If I put my hands out like that clear across a room from a woman I'd be fired from my job.

Its okay to grope women's breasts if the man thinks its funny to grope women's breasts? I know liberals are retarded but come on.

Look closely. Franken isn't actually making contact. Think about it. He didn't actually touch her, because he didn't want to wake her up. He had somebody take the photo making it look like he was touching her.

There was actually more than one picture. More like 7 or 8, and the photographer? It was Franken's brother!

What he had dropped his pants and held his dick close to her mouth? That would be staged too! Is that the same thing?

I don't think he did it for a boner but he is making fun of a guy grabbing an unconscious woman's breasts and there is no humor there
The under 20 crowd is in full force today trying to excuse this stupid and wrong use of a woman as a humor prop

Look closely, the vest isn't even wrinkled from pressure being applied to it.

It’s a still photo dope. 1/2 a second later? maybe that photo was destroyed?

You're speculating about a staged photo? From a person who made his living staging funny actions.

If that was the case, why did he apologize and welcome the Senate Ethics Committee inquiry?

He apologized because...well you see he was on this plane and...well there was this woman and she was sleeping and...well he accidently forgot he stuck his tongue in her mouth then...there was this guy with a camera and...hey he condemned that Anthony Weiner guy right so ah...no comment.

What he had dropped his pants and held his dick close to her mouth? That would be staged too! Is that the same thing?
Sure that's really risky funny staging and even more reason it's OK

You're speculating about a staged photo? From a person who made his living staging funny actions.

If that was the case, why did he apologize and welcome the Senate Ethics Committee inquiry?
Because he realized it was a bad joke. He invited an inquirery where he could explain the nature of the joke. Franken doesn't defend his actions by making excuses, or defending improper behavior., or attacking his accusers.

Forum List

Back