Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Look closely, the vest isn't even wrinkled from pressure being applied to it.

It’s a still photo dope. 1/2 a second later? maybe that photo was destroyed?

You're speculating about a staged photo? From a person who made his living staging funny actions.
what is funny about it? let us in on the joke.
Franken wasn't actually touching her, but the photo was staged to made it look like it.

It'a like a stage fight, they aren't actually punching each other, although it looks like it.

My criteria was that cuckolds need not respond and if you are telling me that a guy moved onto or within 0.5" of your wife's breast and you would merely find it funny I am emphatically stating that you are a liar, unmarried or all of the above

Children do it all the time, "I'm not touching you"

"Have you ever experienced sexual harassment in the workplace as an ambitious woman in public life?

PALIN: Um, you know, I think a whole lot of people know that I'm probably packing, so I don't think there's a whole lot of people who would necessarily mess with me. And I don't mean to be lighthearted about it because it's a serious issue. It really stinks for women in the workplace that for too long, men have thought that they can get away with kind of being that old school thinking that it's okay to belittle and harass women in general.

... In some respects, it's great that people are finally talking about this issue because it's got to stop. If we truly are one standing up for equality in the workplace, the only way that we're going to really see manifested equality is for that practice to stop."

WATCH: Sarah Palin Talks About Al Franken Allegations And Sexual Harassment

Joking is s sentiment that matches to the liberal mantra of being feelings dominated
The facts are in the photo but Libs can't handle facts

that is deep bro really deep LOl...the facts are in Trump's own voice he believes in Pussy Grabbing
Talk versus act
If you had testosterone you would understand that almost all heterosexual males guy talk. Most however have the simple human decency to not physically implement their chatter

3VLxYxD1YLNMbtPUdbAZLftnqOAlNw9jteIsh6nR3kMaEECMQ6lozriNssdADRAUtc372g=s143
This is what the Franken deal is all about ...a distraction

My criteria was that cuckolds need not respond and if you are telling me that a guy moved onto or within 0.5" of your wife's breast and you would merely find it funny I am emphatically stating that you are a liar, unmarried or all of the above

Is this even a response otherwise it's gibberish which is also what kids throw out when they have been caught ?

Senator Blumenthal (D) is now accused of sexual assault by Linda Flores. She says they worked together at a law office and he "sexually assaulted her countless times."

DO3KvORVwAACahg.jpg

DO3KvOLVQAA1qfR.jpg

"Have you ever experienced sexual harassment in the workplace as an ambitious woman in public life?

PALIN: Um, you know, I think a whole lot of people know that I'm probably packing, so I don't think there's a whole lot of people who would necessarily mess with me. And I don't mean to be lighthearted about it because it's a serious issue. It really stinks for women in the workplace that for too long, men have thought that they can get away with kind of being that old school thinking that it's okay to belittle and harass women in general.

... In some respects, it's great that people are finally talking about this issue because it's got to stop. If we truly are one standing up for equality in the workplace, the only way that we're going to really see manifested equality is for that practice to stop."

WATCH: Sarah Palin Talks About Al Franken Allegations And Sexual Harassment

Oh how can might we thank Thee Goddess Sarah? :D

palin-whooosh.jpg

Sarah Huckabee Sanders on why the Franken allegations are different than those against Pres. Trump: "Senator Franken has admitted wrongdoing, and the President hasn't."

it's not just Frankenstein in the picture. it's the guy who's taking the picture. his Billy Bush!

Is this even a response otherwise it's gibberish which is also what kids throw out when they have been caught ?

Actually it's what they dol, when they outthink the adult. You tell them, stop touching your sister, and they instead come close to, but don't actually touch. That's when you have to change the criteria from don't touch your sister" to "stop bothering your sister"

Sarah Huckabee Sanders on why the Franken allegations are different than those against Pres. Trump: "Senator Franken has admitted wrongdoing, and the President hasn't."
So Sarah wants Trump to lie?

Sarah makes a living defending Trumps lies. Explaining Trumps lies, and trying to spin Trumps lies.

What did she say about Trump's inauguration?

948005_franken_groping_woman.jpg

Its okay to grope women's breasts if the man thinks its funny to grope women's breasts? I know liberals are retarded but come on.

Look closely. Franken isn't actually making contact. Think about it. He didn't actually touch her, because he didn't want to wake her up. He had somebody take the photo making it look like he was touching her.

Why would he do that? Oh, did you know he made his living from comedy.

There was actually more than one picture. More like 7 or 8, and the photographer? It was Franken's brother!

Actually it's what they dol, when they outthink the adult. You tell them, stop touching your sister, and they instead come close to, but don't actually touch. That's when you have to change the criteria from don't touch your sister" to "stop bothering your sister"
Yes you are correct and the Libs are"did not grab breasts but did make a funny"

Franken gropes a woman's breasts while she sleeps, shoves his creepy tongue in her mouth, liberals defend him.

948005_franken_groping_woman.jpg

The photo was staged. You can see from the shadow under his fingers, he wasn't even making contact.
No you cannot see that

Look closely, the vest isn't even wrinkled from pressure being applied to it.

It's not tafetta, you dumb ass! It's a Kevlar bullet proof vest!

Forum List

Back