NFL is 100 percent in with BLM

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
They donated 250 million to BLM causes ???
They will have “Social Justice “ signs in the end zone
Players are allowed to display “ black victims “
on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

I am 100 percent finished with them for life
They had me as a fan for 30 yrs
Once I quit ..I never go back

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

I'm 100% OUT with the NFL now because of this bullshit.

Until they bring Broadway Joe back, I'm not watching either...

1598249096646.png

I started watching NFL as a kid in the mid to late 80s
Never again
Yeah I started watching the NFL back in the mid 70’s,I started to boycott them longer Than you did though three years ago when they gave the approval for the chargers to leave SD for LA and the Raiders to leave Oakland for your hometown Vegas.that’s bad enough to take a team out of a city like the chargers out of Sd where the fans supported them through thick and then for over fifty years no less,but that’s even MORE criminal to take the Raiders out of Oakland,you just don’t do that,that’s like taking the cowboys out of Dallas to Orlando,or the Red Sox out of Fenway park or the Yankees out of New York,you just don’t do that,that’s criminal,a city is a teams identity. you just don’t mess with that,these owners are evil motherfuckers not respecting that.that again is why I will throw a party if the NFL ever dissolves.

had these teams not moved though,I would be the same as you guys,instead of those teams moving being the last straw for me,had they stayed,THIS indeed would be the last straw for me and I would be done with the NFL as well same as you guys.im glad to see vegas won’t be getting a dime from you.lol. Those people in Vegas who were excited about the raiders coming there,are downright idiots cause they support a criminal organization that gives its loyal fans the middle finger and cheers on a team that flip flops all the time and can’t make up their mind what city they want to play in,WHY anybody would support a criminal owner like that and give that evil jerk money is beyond stupid and asinine.

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

I wonder if they'd still be so pro-BLM if they understood that the BLM organization consists of Marxist/Communists that if in power, would take most of their wages away from them, as well as their privately owned homes.

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

All players who kneel must live exemplarary lives. No making "mistakes". Not acceptable.

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

You're going to let your petty racism spoil your enjoyment of football? Sorry to hear it.

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

I shall watch more football than ever!

anything that pisses off trumpers is ok by me!

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

You're going to let your petty racism spoil your enjoyment of football? Sorry to hear it.
uh we go to sports to FORGET about crap like that,its an escape for the real world briefly,cant escape it when your being reminded of it right in your face,.

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

uh we go to sports to FORGET about crap like that,its an escape for the real world briefly,cant escape it when your being reminded of it right in your face,.

Yeah that sucks. And you know all those dumb ******* are getting themselves killed on purpose - just to make Trump look bad.

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

Yeah that sucks. And you know all those dumb ******* are getting themselves killed on purpose - just to make Trump look bad.
How many African Americans are killed every year by cops?

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

How many African Americans are killed every year by cops?
Very few innocent and unarmed are !! Very few

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

You have to take a moral stand in life
I am now in my 40s and understand that concept

on helmets
Black national anthem
Players will all kneel

Fuck the NFL.

Along with lawyers, politicians, CEO's and military brass...NFL owners and managers are among the most common occupations of members of Yale's Skull&Bones secret society. Thats because whole populations and groups within populations can be socially conditioned through the rivalry and competition of professional sports. There's a pretty strong rumor that the CIA actually recruits important operatives from Skull&Bones. People who are able to play the most potent roles in managing and controlling socioeconomic dynamics without always being voted for. Thats why they call it the Deep State. Old Man Bush liked to call it the New World Order. And so did his son and Clinton and Obama. Every president between Reagan and Trump have been on the same team trying to realize those goals. Old Man Bush almost became president 7 years early when Reagan was shot and almost got a serious head start in that. Now another lone maverick (Trump) is in office and they are going all the way to get rid of him too, and put one of their own back in office. Even John McCain was a puppet who helped assure Obama's election. Mitt Romney forfeited on purpose too. Bush Jr created the economic environment neccessary for Obama to merge our government with corporate business. Now Trump is undoing all that and theyre going nuts. JFK tried to drain the swamp too...and look what they did to him. That was the CIA and the Mob, joined at the hip. Bush Sr. Used his connections as former CIA director to orchestrate the hit on Reagan. Reagan's would-be assassin John Hinckley was reading the same book "Catcher in the Rye" as several other famous assassins also did. They were hypnotized by CIA "friends" to snap when they read a certain passage in the book. Sirhan Sirhan, the assassin of RFK...Hinckley, Lee Harvey Oswald...and also Chapman, the killer of political activist John Lennon ALL were reading Catcher in the Rye when they snapped.

Along with lawyers, politicians, CEO's and military brass...NFL owners and managers are among the most common occupations of members of Yale's Skull&Bones secret society. Thats because whole populations and groups within populations can be socially conditioned through the rivalry and competition of professional sports. There's a pretty strong rumor that the CIA actually recruits important operatives from Skull&Bones. People who are able to play the most potent roles in managing and controlling socioeconomic dynamics without always being voted for. Thats why they call it the Deep State. Old Man Bush liked to call it the New World Order. And so did his son and Clinton and Obama. Every president between Reagan and Trump have been on the same team trying to realize those goals. Old Man Bush almost became president 7 years early when Reagan was shot and almost got a serious head start in that. Now another lone maverick (Trump) is in office and they are going all the way to get rid of him too, and put one of their own back in office. Even John McCain was a puppet who helped assure Obama's election. Mitt Romney forfeited on purpose too. Bush Jr created the economic environment neccessary for Obama to merge our government with corporate business. Now Trump is undoing all that and theyre going nuts. JFK tried to drain the swamp too...and look what they did to him. That was the CIA and the Mob, joined at the hip. Bush Sr. Used his connections as former CIA director to orchestrate the hit on Reagan. Reagan's would-be assassin John Hinckley was reading the same book "Catcher in the Rye" as several other famous assassins also did. They were hypnotized by CIA "friends" to snap when they read a certain passage in the book. Sirhan Sirhan, the assassin of RFK...Hinckley, Lee Harvey Oswald...and also Chapman, the killer of political activist John Lennon ALL were reading Catcher in the Rye when they snapped.
I don’t think Anybody is going to say anything to the mods about this excellent post of yours Newbie but normally you want to keep a political topic like this out of the sports section.good points no less,you just don’t want to make it a habit of posting it here in the sports section though.that was indeed an excellent post nonetheless though,so very truthful.

that’s why these NFL owners are soo rich and so evil and don’t give a shit about fan loyalty.

Forum List

Back