NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Pogo's getting really defensive and insecure. He needs to be speaking for a crowd of people to prop up his ego because he doesn't have the gonads to speak for himself.

As for your question, people who don't work in fake news like you do where you write political OP-EDs on the front page of the paper, have to follow their employer's requirements whether they like them or not. Or they need to find another job.

Didn't know that, huh hillbilly?

Another fun fact. Outside fake news, almost no one is allowed by their employer to stage political protests at work and for the same reason the NFL shouldn't allow it. All it does is piss off customers.

See how that works? No, huh?
Interesting how Kaz has described his hero, Trump. Needs to be speaking for a crowd to prop us his ego.

A really fun fact is this: It is up to the employer to allow things to go on. Not you. Not your fat assed orange buddy.

You & Trump do not get to decide what is being protested.
The only customers the NFL is pissing off are ignorant people who were duped by Trump. You should be having a fit about Trump as he actually did dishonor the military.

What Rump is doing with "fire the sumbitches" is not some official Presidential act or related to the Constitution. It's simply inciting a riot, using the visibility of his position to do so.

It's more of the same shit he laid down with "beat the crap out of 'em, I'll pay your legal fees, they'd be carried out on a stretcher". It's the same turd he plopped with "we should have a revolution in this country" ("we" of course meaning "you, leave me out of it"). It's the same pile of steaming dung he left on the street with suggesting his sheep should shoot Hillary Clinton. It's the same fetid waste product he dumped about suggesting "riots" if he didn't win. Always the same theme, a troll inciting somebody else to do his heavy lifting while he stands on the side going "who, me?" because, as with everything else, he's a social parasite who's never taken an iota of responsibility for anything in his worthless life.

It's not that he's "passing a law" or an EO and it's not that he's directly violating the Constitution. It's a case of Trollling Writ Large, inciting other people to division and contention and eventually violence, while he slips into the shadow until the carnage subsides at which point he pins his medals on his sheep with "very fine people" awards. This is not acting in some official or Presidential role, at which he's got little experience --- it's simply acting in a Scumbag role, in which he's got a lifetime's worth.

This is just more manifestation of the Narcissist who can never acqure "enough" attention, flexing that sickness into manipulating other people to do things they normally wouldn't. Like beat each other up at a rally, like beat a homeless man because he looks Latino, like start whining on message boards about "kneelers". It's all to feed the insatiable Giant Orange Ego.

SEE the manipulation.

who is Trump "inciting to riot"? I haven't seen any conservative riots yet
tumblr_pdcc37Q1uM1w9qs8jo1_1280.jpg

Both the NFL and the Players are full of BS.
The players are doing the kneeliing only because of a QB that got benched then let go.

Oh fucking BULLSHIT. Rump stirred this up last year with his "fire the sumbitches" bombast, and you know it. A dick-tater trying to dick-tate personal behavior is not something normal people are going to stand for.

Now y'all authoritarian-passives continually looking around for somebody to give you orders so you can drop to your knees and say "how high", y'all might get off on that "yes Master may I have another" crapola. The rest of us think you need psychiatric intervention for that obsequious shit.

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.
Kaeperdick started this when he took a knee. Why did he take a knee?

Because a teammate advised him that by doing that he could make more clear that he wasn't disrespecting the flag. Prior to that he had simply been sitting on the bench and declining to stand. And it was no issue at all until some photographer (who according to the jingoist mentality should have been riveted in robotic attention instead of trolling around for pictures) snapped his image sitting on the bench to milk a fake "story" out of it. And he knew he could milk such a fake story from the bleating sheep right here in this thread who obediently selective-outrage when they're ordered to, because that's all they do ---- follow orders without question.

Ironical innit? The rhetoro-fascists insist that the opposite is what's going on. Kneeling --- a universal sign of supplication, used before God in prayer, before kings in kingdoms, before a maiden while begging for her hand..... even used by quarterbacks conceding a down to run out the clock, i.e. a completely submissive posture --- and they want to pretend it means the opposite of itself. Doublethink has arrived.

Last edited:
Interesting how Kaz has described his hero, Trump. Needs to be speaking for a crowd to prop us his ego.

A really fun fact is this: It is up to the employer to allow things to go on. Not you. Not your fat assed orange buddy.

The only customers the NFL is pissing off are ignorant people who were duped by Trump. You should be having a fit about Trump as he actually did dishonor the military.

What Rump is doing with "fire the sumbitches" is not some official Presidential act or related to the Constitution. It's simply inciting a riot, using the visibility of his position to do so.

It's more of the same shit he laid down with "beat the crap out of 'em, I'll pay your legal fees, they'd be carried out on a stretcher". It's the same turd he plopped with "we should have a revolution in this country" ("we" of course meaning "you, leave me out of it"). It's the same pile of steaming dung he left on the street with suggesting his sheep should shoot Hillary Clinton. It's the same fetid waste product he dumped about suggesting "riots" if he didn't win. Always the same theme, a troll inciting somebody else to do his heavy lifting while he stands on the side going "who, me?" because, as with everything else, he's a social parasite who's never taken an iota of responsibility for anything in his worthless life.

It's not that he's "passing a law" or an EO and it's not that he's directly violating the Constitution. It's a case of Trollling Writ Large, inciting other people to division and contention and eventually violence, while he slips into the shadow until the carnage subsides at which point he pins his medals on his sheep with "very fine people" awards. This is not acting in some official or Presidential role, at which he's got little experience --- it's simply acting in a Scumbag role, in which he's got a lifetime's worth.

This is just more manifestation of the Narcissist who can never acqure "enough" attention, flexing that sickness into manipulating other people to do things they normally wouldn't. Like beat each other up at a rally, like beat a homeless man because he looks Latino, like start whining on message boards about "kneelers". It's all to feed the insatiable Giant Orange Ego.

SEE the manipulation.

The players are doing the kneeliing only because of a QB that got benched then let go.

Oh fucking BULLSHIT. Rump stirred this up last year with his "fire the sumbitches" bombast, and you know it. A dick-tater trying to dick-tate personal behavior is not something normal people are going to stand for.

Now y'all authoritarian-passives continually looking around for somebody to give you orders so you can drop to your knees and say "how high", y'all might get off on that "yes Master may I have another" crapola. The rest of us think you need psychiatric intervention for that obsequious shit.

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.

He's a self-entitled, angry black man who hates America and has no appreciation for how good he has it in this country

Oh please. Spare us the continuous melodrama. Call the nurse to change your diaper.

iu

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.

does not matter one bit to me

i have already signed off on not spending a dime nor

a moment on the nfl

looks like i will have the extra cash for another firearm after all

--LOL

last year nfl money bought me a nice a really nice ar-15 pistol with a binary trigger

--LOL

Hopefully you didn’t make the mistake I made...make sure you have the right brake on that pistol...haha

even so mine is loud --LOL

SEE the manipulation.

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.

Because a teammate advised him that by doing that he could make more clear that he wasn't disrespecting the flag. Prior to that he had simply been sitting on the bench and declining to stand.

Ironical innit? The rhetoro-fascists insist that the opposite is what's going on. Kneeling --- a universal sign of supplication, used before God in prayer, before kings in kingdoms, before a maiden while begging for her hand..... and they want to pretend it means the opposite of itself. Doublethink has arrived.

OMG, you're following me, aren't you?

Idiot

And that's a warping of what happened. He was going to sit during the national anthem. He was convinced to kneel rather than sit. Once again, you spin the news. The fake just comes from you naturally

SEE the manipulation.

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.

He's a self-entitled, angry black man who hates America and has no appreciation for how good he has it in this country

I disagree, I think Kaepernick saw taking a knee as a way to ingratiate himself to the San Francisco ultraliberal fan base, considering the fact that he was stinking out the joint each week

SEE the manipulation.

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.

Oh please. Spare us the continuous melodrama. Call the nurse to change your diaper.

iu

And here we go again, Pogo breaks down crying. Poor guy. :boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:

I'll never get how you idiots love that game so much. But whatever

SEE the manipulation.

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.

I disagree, I think Kaepernick saw taking a knee as a way to ingratiate himself to the San Francisco ultraliberal fan base, considering the fact that he was stinking out the joint each week

You say that like it's different from what I said

They certainly started the anthem. But nice try once AGAIN trying to morph somebody else's statement from what it is into what you wish it had been. Verbal history-revisionism. Again, rhetorical fascism and again, fumble.

Upon further review I am forced to amend. I should have added the adjective "desperate" to "Verbal history-revisionism".

NFL players: kneel

Non-leftists: Object

Pogo: Oh ... my ... God, non-leftists started this!!!!

You mentioned your hillbilly logic already

Feel free to show the class where the NFL players union, or any player or players, ever started insisting, "Look, I'm not gonna participate in this game unless we can first have a meaningless fake-patriotism charade on the field where we have a captive audience".

And when you've got that, show the class where those players then demanded "we're not happy being in the locker room when this fake patriotism charade goes on --- make us all trot out and stand there like marionettes!".

Happy huntin' Dumbass.

Interesting. Pogo's getting really defensive and insecure. He needs to be speaking for a crowd of people to prop up his ego because he doesn't have the gonads to speak for himself.

As for your question, people who don't work in fake news like you do where you write political OP-EDs on the front page of the paper, have to follow their employer's requirements whether they like them or not. Or they need to find another job.

Another fun fact. Outside fake news, almost no one is allowed by their employer to stage political protests at work and for the same reason the NFL shouldn't allow it. All it does is piss off customers.

SEE the manipulation.
Trump clearly feels the need to continuously stir the pot of fear, resentment, and hate in an effort to appease his base.

SEE the manipulation.

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.

A little sports trivia:
Kaepernick is half black...does only half his life matter?

SEE the manipulation.

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.

Because a teammate advised him that by doing that he could make more clear that he wasn't disrespecting the flag. Prior to that he had simply been sitting on the bench and declining to stand.

Ironical innit? The rhetoro-fascists insist that the opposite is what's going on. Kneeling --- a universal sign of supplication, used before God in prayer, before kings in kingdoms, before a maiden while begging for her hand..... even used by quarterbacks conceding a down to run out the clock, i.e. a completely submissive posture --- and they want to pretend it means the opposite of itself. Doublethink has arrived.
So actually, Kaeperdick is the one that started this. Isn't that right?

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.

A little sports trivia:
Kaepernick is half black...does only half his life matter?
And raised by white people.

Feel free to show the class where the NFL players union, or any player or players, ever started insisting, "Look, I'm not gonna participate in this game unless we can first have a meaningless fake-patriotism charade on the field where we have a captive audience".

And when you've got that, show the class where those players then demanded "we're not happy being in the locker room when this fake patriotism charade goes on --- make us all trot out and stand there like marionettes!".

Happy huntin' Dumbass.

SEE the manipulation.
Trump clearly feels the need to continuously stir the pot of fear, resentment, and hate in an effort to appease his base.

Listen to any Hitlary or Hussein speech, hypocrite. If this were actually a standard to you, then you'd start with your own side

Happy huntin' Dumbass.

SEE the manipulation.
I see thugs...uh athletes continuously stiring the pot. They're getting paid to do a job. Protest on their own time.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Happy huntin' Dumbass.

SEE the manipulation.

Not at all, President Trump feels the need to have every attack against him addressed and the attacker beat down (figuratively). The choice of the kneelers to drive Vice President Pence from the stadium last year was IMHO pretty disgraceful. And Trump is seeking a vendetta against them.

SEE the manipulation.

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.

"Started" --- what?

It started with the NFL trotting out the national anthem at football games, an exercise that has absolute zero to do with the game. That went on for I don't know how long, then a few years ago they (the NFL) directed the players to be out on the field for the anthem, preferably standing.

THAT's where it starts.

If you want to take it back further it starts exactly 100 years ago when some playoff baseball games --- I believe Boston and Chicago without looking it up---- started having bands play the song (which was not yet the national anthem) on the field to rouse up the crowd, the equivalent of today's big dot-screen going "MAKE SOME NOISE".

They figured that would work as a crowd inciter because 1918 was a time of heavy jingoism, mob mentality and Big State. It was the same year a mob in Montana cornered a citizen named Earnest Starr and demanded he kiss the flag. When Starr resisted the mob HE --- Starr, not the mob --- was arrested, convicted and sentenced to hard labor in prison. That's an indication of the mob mentality jingoism of the time. The following year the Palmer Raids rounded up and deported people for their political beliefs. It was a time when the National Security League was agitating to ban the teaching of the German language and Dachshunds were ripped from their owners and stoned to death in the street for the 'crime' that we called them by a German name. German Shepherds were renamed "police dogs" . Like "freedom fries".

THAT is your background, and that is the history one must learn so as not to repeat it.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Happy huntin' Dumbass.

SEE the manipulation.
I see thugs...uh athletes continuously stiring the pot. They're getting paid to do a job. Protest on their own time.

Exactly.

While most people were offended by Rosanne's tweet, few people actually thought she should be shit-canned for what was her first offense. But there was an uproar and they did it. Where was Clayton protesting on behalf of what he claims are her first amendment rights?

The NFL however has over half it's audience who want the players to stop political protests during the game.

Hypocrisy sticks to Clayton like white to rice

Once again we see the dishonesty of the left. The left is free to poke and poke and poke, then when someone speaks up and points a finger at them, they cry about being "attacked". Lying hypocrites.

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.

"Started" --- what?

It started with the NFL trotting out the national anthem at football games, an exercise that has absolute zero to do with the game. That went on for I don't know how long, then a few years ago they (the NFL) directed the players to be out on the field for the anthem, preferably standing.

THAT's where it starts.

OMG, the NFL started it by responding to their customers who wanted to say they appreciate their country.

The hypocrisy again that you just directly confirmed my point you kept pouting and whining about that the players are disrespecting the anthem. You're now claiming the anthem of the United States is "divisive" (note: I'm mocking your lack of knowledge of how to quote). You just said "you were right, kaz" (note: mocking again)

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.

"Started" --- what?

THAT's where it starts.
We are talking about who started the crap during the National Anthem. Trump didn't start the crap. Kaeperdick did.

Fer fuxsake GROW a pair.

"Started" --- what?

THAT's where it starts.

If you want to take it back further it starts exactly 100 years ago when some playoff baseball games --- I believe Boston and Chicago without looking it up---- started having bands play the song (which was not yet the national anthem) on the field to rouse up the crowd, the equivalent of today's big dot-screen going "MAKE SOME NOISE".

They figured that would work as a crowd inciter because 1918 was a time of heavy jingoism, mob mentality and Big State. It was the same year a mob in Montana cornered a citizen named Earnest Starr and demanded he kiss the flag. When Starr resisted the mob HE --- Starr, not the mob --- was arrested, convicted and sentenced to hard labor in prison. That's an indication of the mob mentality jingoism of the time. The following year the Palmer Raids rounded up and deported people for their political beliefs. It was a time when the National Security League was agitating to ban the teaching of the German language and Dachshunds were ripped from their owners and stoned to death in the street for the 'crime' that we called them by a German name. German Shepherds were renamed "police dogs" . Like "freedom fries".

THAT is your background, and that is the history one must learn so as not to repeat it.

You're welcome.

Well at the time, they assumed all Americans respected our country and flag. They didn't foresee that some people would (for whatever reason) be opposed to this country or her symbols years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back