NFL National Anthem Controversy Summed Up

Come on people. This is a guy who did everything he could to keep from serving this country.

This is a man who stiffed people who worked for him.

This is a guy who cut off medical care for an infant because he was mad at his own kin.

He was able to find good in Nazi's, but can't in young people engaged in a silent protest? Over shooting unarmed people?

Every time Trump hits a new low, I'm astounded that his base supports him.

Meanwhile, millions are quickly running out of food and water and a nuclear powered country is announcing we are at war.

The following stupid people found this thread funny, yet could not write a rebuttal in defense of Trump and his behavior:

Typical of most Trump supporters, poorly educated, ignorant and vapid.

Maybe if someone other than the board clown had written it, and left a few of his jokes out of it, fewer people would have laughed at it.

Which part of his OP do you consider clowning or joking?
Looks dead serious to me

of course it looks serious..

to another clown

The NFL players are doing what they feel is right, protesting how police act towards the citizens...The cops have decided to ignore complaints and so we have national protest...It's nothing new...We have had to protest their actions before and they need to get the message that just because they are law enforcement they do not get to act in any manner they so please..

Except that the narrative is false. The cops are no more unfair to blacks as to whites. The Ferguson episode with Michael Brown, which truly started this whole mess was based on a complete lie. Brown tried to kill a cop and instead got killed. "Hands up don't shoot" is a complete lie.

Come on trump DOES care about the flag

This flag

FLAG.jpg

The Police are addressing it, its not all that widespread either it just some bad eggs caught on tape and viral, but its caused the conversation and the attempted fix. Its a good thing.

When weed is fully legal, there will also be a lot less bullshit to harrass people over, and the lopsided incarceration figures for black folks will hopefully begin to subside.

I totally agree. It's the outrage over black folks simply having an option that I'm addressing.
This whole Race shit is like a problem that will never resolve itself on a micro scale.

On the macro, I think its the best its probably been in our Country's history.

On the micro, we have huge issues in minorities' OWN communities which are so widespread, they overshadow the thinking of the fence sitters and lend credence to the actual racists.

Its cray, yo!

The problems on the micro are varied, systemic and in part a legacy of the failures of social reform. Over policing and incarceration only exacerbates and perpetuates those problems. It's almost like it was by design.
I agree, except with the last part. I think its more-so residual side effect.

I agree. I was just being facetious.
That word always reminds.me.of.food, lol

I totally agree. It's the outrage over black folks simply having an option that I'm addressing.
This whole Race shit is like a problem that will never resolve itself on a micro scale.

On the micro, we have huge issues in minorities' OWN communities which are so widespread, they overshadow the thinking of the fence sitters and lend credence to the actual racists.

Its cray, yo!

The problems on the micro are varied, systemic and in part a legacy of the failures of social reform. Over policing and incarceration only exacerbates and perpetuates those problems. It's almost like it was by design.

Wake-n-bake catching up.

Its cray, yo!

Wake-n-bake catching up.
naw, i cant smoke :(

Come on people. This is a guy who did everything he could to keep from serving this country.

This is a guy who cut off medical care for an infant because he was mad at his own kin.

He was able to find good in Nazi's, but can't in young people engaged in a silent protest? Over shooting unarmed people?

Meanwhile, millions are quickly running out of food and water and a nuclear powered country is announcing we are at war.

The following stupid people found this thread funny, yet could not write a rebuttal in defense of Trump and his behavior:

Maybe if someone other than the board clown had written it, and left a few of his jokes out of it, fewer people would have laughed at it.

Looks dead serious to me

to another clown

I suppose thanking you for proofing my point, by posting another vapid post would be silly, it comes to you naturally.

Millions are out of food and water? What happened to the trillions we've spent on the Democrat "War on Poverty"?

War on poverty fed and housed millions

War on Poverty created an unbreakable inter-generational cycle of ignorance, poverty and government dependency all of which are vital for the health of the Democrat Party

It provided food, shelter, education, healthcare to millions

The cycle of poverty has been perpetrated by capitalists who used up inner city resources and then abandoned them

Capitalist build public housing and run public schools, you know the inner city public schools with a 40% drop out rate and a graduating class where 4 of 5 can't read or write? Really?

Capitalists raped our cities, used them up and then abandoned them

They are the reason we have poverty in our cities

Sure Comrade.

Are you one of the millions of Americans without access to food or water?

Who doesn't have access to food & water? Good Lord.

Millions of Puerto Ricans

Trump should be using the office of the President to call attention to the suffering in Puerto Rico instead of engaging in a silly war with the NFL
Trump administration faces pressure to speed up recovery efforts in Puerto Rico

Til they get the ports repaired, they can only do so much

Looks dead serious to me

to another clown

Doesn't answer the question

Where in the OP is deanrd not being serious or engaging in clowning?
Seems like a serious post

Trump should be using the office of the President to call attention to the suffering in Puerto Rico instead of engaging in a silly war with the NFL

Trump is using his office to rally opposition to black protesters in the NFL rather than the need for national involvement in rescuing/rebuilding Puerto Rico

It is a case of priorities

Trump is using his office to rally opposition to black protesters in the NFL rather than the need for national involvement in rescuing/rebuilding Puerto Rico

read the link, moron

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/20...to-speed-up-recovery-efforts-in-puerto-rico/n

Trump's sole concern is Donald Trump. That is a fact!

Let us review.

Mac says that the protest can be resolved by listening, understanding, cooperating.

As I understand it the protest WAS in response to perceived racial injustice. i.e. unarmed blacks being shot by police. So I wait to listen to the solution to that problem. I believe it has already been addressed but I am more then willing to be told why it has not.

Now the protest is about what Trump said and protecting the NFL brand. Too funny going from justice warriors to fighting for the rich man.

Let us review.

Mac says that the protest can be resolved by listening, understanding, cooperating.

As I understand it the protest WAS in response to perceived racial injustice. i.e. unarmed blacks being shot by police. So I wait to listen to the solution to that problem. I believe it has already been addressed but I am more then willing to be told why it has not.

Now the protest is about what Trump said and protecting the NFL brand. Too funny going from justice warriors to fighting for the rich man.
Okay, I'm wrong.

"Beat" the "other side".

Let me know when you're done. I'll wait here.

Let us review.

Okay, I'm wrong.

"Beat" the "other side".

Let me know when you're done. I'll wait here.
Funny thing, both sides say you are wrong, so you united us.

Forum List

Back