NFL Officiating Sucks

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
I'm really frustrated with the awful officiating in the NFL which is determining who wins the game. It is way past time that Goodell gets his head out of his ass and does something to correct the situation. It is really pathetic.

The Vikings commited blatant pass interference on the Jets last drive that determined that game. What a mess.

The officials call whatever they feel like calling instead of being fair.

I'm really frustrated with the awful officiating in the NFL which is determining who wins the game. It is way past time that Goodell gets his head out of his ass and does something to correct the situation. It is really pathetic.

So far this season, it is nothing but flags and delays. They are either calling 15 yard penalties on perfectly legal hits or they are not calling anything on blatant offenses. Either way, you can count on at least 1-2 egregious penalties per game that no one including the commentators to the NFL rule analysts and experts agree was right to radically jeopardize the direction of the outcome of the game. Players are fed up with it. Just last week, I saw one of the top safeties in the league say we aren't even playing football anymore.

Forum List

Back