NFL refuses to air Super Bowl gun commercial

This man walked the walk in defending our Nation and Constitution. Hard to fathom how anyone could call him 'Offensive.' Shame on the NFL. Here's the Ad again if you missed it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg9mWpWDKgc]NFL Bans 'Offensive' Pro-Gun Commercial from the Super Bowl - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
According to a statement from FOX to Daniel Defense, “Unfortunately, we cannot accept your commercial in football/Super Bowl spots due to the rules the NFL itself has set into place for your company’s category.”

The NFL’s Advertising Policy addresses several Prohibited Advertising Categories, including guidelines for ads featuring alcohol, video games, movies, prescription drugs, and, of course, firearms.

What? Did they stop running beer commercials during NFL games?

My land speed record is 162 in a Porsche 928 S4, plus various other 140 - 150 rips in various mustangs. Out ran at least 5 cops back in the day. All on the highway. Went airborne once racing an 1987 Buick Grand National. I've driven down the Autobahn at speeds I can't even remember. All in a days work.

You fear too much.
In the neighboring town where I lived back in 1987, I had a buddy that had a Grand National that would blow the doors off everything. That is until this guy in a El Comino showed up one Saturday night on the strip and blew his doors off. Until this day we never knew who the guy in the El Comino was and what he had under the hood. We never saw him again and surmised he must have been passing through town. Never the less, once the word got out that he was beaten by a 70's El Comino, my buddy went into a state of depression for a few weeks after that race lol.

Those GN's were nasty back in the day. Hideously fast from a roll even in stock form.....never even bothered with my brand new Capri 5.0. But there are always faster guys......near me is a strip that was in Hot Rod Magazine for more than two decades as being a top 10 in the country. Its known around here as DPA ( Deer Park Avenue ) but is dead nowadays after 5-0 started taking cars away. Kinda died since about 2005 or so.....too many assholes in 2 door SPECKS with fart cans started doing stoopid stuff......dozens of them. Killed the whole scene.

Once in a blue moon I go down to that strip with my bolted 4.6 Mustang.......might see a few nice cars out these days but they are few indeed. In the early 2000's, there was a trio of twin turbo Supra's that pretty much dominated everything. One night, I was getting onto the far end of the strip in a Cobb Stage 3 Subaru Forester.......sick fast in its own right and suddenly one of these Supra's comes up right behind me on the same entrance ramp and blasts past me like I am standing still. My jaw hit the floor. Those Supra's are mythical rides.........

Oh.....not airing a gun commercial in the Stupid Bowl is gay.

Last edited:
Nice to see them show a bit of balls.

Now if they'll just address all those head injuries.

No, showing a bit of balls would be airing the commercial. It's a perfectly acceptable Ad to air. And the head injury issue is currently being addressed...The Lawyers are getting fat and rich.

Forum List

Back