NFL Viewership Down 11%, Owners Cant Figure Out Why

Baseball got too greedy and have been in decline for 20 years. Now the same is happening with football.

Yesterday there was a story of an entire college team sitting out the National Anthem except for one player who honored his country. Things like this that enrage fans aren't helping matters.

Baseball got too greedy and have been in decline for 20 years. Now the same is happening with football.

Yesterday there was a story of an entire college team sitting out the National Anthem except for one player who honored his country. Things like this that enrage fans aren't helping matters.

Nice link. But presuming such a story exists --- why would it "enrage fans"? What the fuck does a jingoisitic groupthink singalong have to do with a sports event?

Or does it just not occur to you to ever dare to ask that question?

You know, regarding the kneeling, the way I see it is everyone can have an opinion and that is fine. What pisses me off is the network and announcers still after what 6 weeks now have to point it out and discuss it and blah blah blah. I don't want to hear drama, I want to watch some damn football. Show the friggin game and leave the politics out of it.
I do not tune to NFL games to hear half brained sports casters tell me what to think about politics.

Now I dont watch NFL games any more.

Nice link. But presuming such a story exists --- why would it "enrage fans"? What the fuck does a jingoisitic groupthink singalong have to do with a sports event?

The singing of the National Anthem during baseball games was the way America came together to support our troops overseas. It came from a time when people loved their country and America hating assholes like you got their asses kicked. I still hope someone sees you burning the flag and beats you to within an inch of your life.

You know, regarding the kneeling, the way I see it is everyone can have an opinion and that is fine. What pisses me off is the network and announcers still after what 6 weeks now have to point it out and discuss it and blah blah blah. I don't want to hear drama, I want to watch some damn football. Show the friggin game and leave the politics out of it.
It's barely relevant, and everyone would have forgotten it by now if people just stopped paying attention to it.

The singing of the National Anthem during baseball games was the way America came together to support our troops overseas. It came from a time when people loved their country and America hating assholes like you got their asses kicked. I still hope someone sees you burning the flag and beats you to within an inch of your life.
There is no point to kicking the asses of morons like Nogo.

He would probably enjoy it anyway.

It's barely relevant, and everyone would have forgotten it by now if people just stopped paying attention to it.

Or if they would stop shoving it in our faces.

Which proves that they are morons.

Sagging NFL TV ratings leave owners scrambling for answers

101916-NFLratings.jpg

probably because the weather is unseasonably hot and people aren't sitting around watching football.

Yeah, global warming caused the drop in viewership

Or if they would stop shoving it in our faces.
upload_2016-10-19_16-47-15.png

probably because the weather is unseasonably hot and people aren't sitting around watching football.

you think climate change is a hoax, Frankie... so it's not like your judgment is reliable.

just saying.

but what do you think caused the drop, dear?

It's a combination of things, but the left wing political agenda in the league is a significant factor. People watch sports to get away from politics, they don't want more of it.
Sports Have Become the Opiate of the Masses

On the contrary, Americans are waking up to the fact that they have to face what has been going on in the real world rather than indulge in escapist couch-potato spectator sports.

you think climate change is a hoax, Frankie... so it's not like your judgment is reliable.

just saying.

but what do you think caused the drop, dear?

PC bullshit, not immediately firing Colin for disrespecting the national anthem.

It's a vote against the progressive destruction of football

Climate change dropped viewership 11%. Once we passed 400PPM, viewership fell off the cliff

Horse shit. It has absolute ZERO to do with any aspect of the game at all. It's robotic PC-decreed bullshit that wormage like you salivate over because it involves an authority figure telling you what to do and you can't get enough of that, all the while going "yes Master may I have another". So in other words you can't answer the question.

And there's no shame in that, because there IS no answer. It's rhetorical to prove a point, and it just did. And all you can do is melt into a sniffling puddle of emotion.

Moreover in a game of baseball the fans are there not only to watch a game but to watch a game played by Dominicans and Venezuelans and Japanese and Colombians and Taiwanese and Australians and Canadians and Cubans and Koreans and Panamanians and .... you'd better sit down for this .... Mexicans.

Zackly. Hard to believe they're still butthurt over some player declining to go along with robotic groupthink. We've seen broken femurs heal faster.

Horse shit. It has absolute ZERO to do with any aspect of the game at all. It's robotic PC-decreed bullshit that wormage like you salivate over because it involves an authority figure telling you what to do and you can't get enough of that, all the while going "yes Master may I have another". So in other words you can't answer the question.

And there's no shame in that, because there IS no answer. It's rhetorical to prove a point, and it just did. And all you can do is melt into a sniffling puddle of emotion.

Moreover in a game of baseball the fans are there not only to watch a game but to watch a game played by Dominicans and Venezuelans and Japanese and Colombians and Taiwanese and Australians and Canadians and Cubans and Koreans and Panamanians and .... you'd better sit down for this .... Mexicans.
So in other words you can't answer the question.
he does that a lot.....

Forum List

Back