NFL weighs penalty for Anti American Kneelers

It's disrespecting the country and the men and women who have died to defend their right to play football.

Yes, it is definitely disrespecting the military.

Why the fuck do you think you have a right to wake up in the morning without a gun pointed at your head. You think that shit came from unicorns and candycanes? It's the fucking military you dipshit. That's the ONLY reason you are free.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. It ain't your place to dictate what somebody else is thinking, fascist.

Once ***AGAIN*** unless it's the fucking Army-Navy game "the military" has no function in a FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME. Football has a function in a fucking football game.

There you go, using that word fascist again, not knowing what the hell it even means.

In fact, your loose use of the word actually degrades the true definition of it, and how bad it really was for those who had to live it.

NFL weighs 15-yard penalties for kneeling during national anthem: report

They shouldn't be allowed to stay in the locker room for the anthem. They are ALLOWED to live in this country that ALLOWS them to play a game and make MILLIONS the VERY LEAST they can do is stand for the damn National Anthem!

Oh fuck the fuck you and the jingoistic horse you rode in on.

The players weren't trotted out to be marionettes for a fucking fake patriotism display that has ZERO to do with the game they're actually there to play until less than a decade ago. They're fucking CITIZENS of this country, not "allowed" to live here. In closing, bite me.

Can you say, I LOVE AMERICA, if you can’t ,bite us real AMERICANS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pogo hates America and everyone who fought and died for his freedom. I wish he'd just leave.

He keeps talking about fascism, but the SOB wouldn't last 24 hours under TRUE fascist rule.

They shouldn't be allowed to stay in the locker room for the anthem. They are ALLOWED to live in this country that ALLOWS them to play a game and make MILLIONS the VERY LEAST they can do is stand for the damn National Anthem!

Why? What do the two have in common?

The anthem is just a silly song that people sing in order to tell people how to think. What's this got to do with people giving each other brain damage?

Oh, I get it, mindless bollocks of people singing a national anthem, or standing funny during the anthem, and the brain damage they get from banging heads. Now I see where you're coming from...... er....

The national anthem is not a silly song. It's our national song and it represents America and the freedom we fight and die for everyday.

If you have a problem with that, get the fuck out and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

The national anthem is not a silly song. It's our national song and it represents America and the freedom we fight and die for everyday.

If you have a problem with that, get the fuck out and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

It does not, however, represent jack shit having to do with the fucking game of football.

Or baseball. Or basketball, hockey, etc etc etc.

And that --- the actual GAME -- is what alllll those players and alllllll those fans and alllllll those coaches and alllllll those referees, umpires, etc are there to DO. They ain't there for some Pentagon-pimped fake patriotism circus injected in there just because they found a captive audience. That's just the stadium equivalent of a pop-up ad on your screen. The ones we have AdBlock for.

It's disrespecting the country and the men and women who have died to defend their right to play football.

Yes, it is definitely disrespecting the military.

Why the fuck do you think you have a right to wake up in the morning without a gun pointed at your head. You think that shit came from unicorns and candycanes? It's the fucking military you dipshit. That's the ONLY reason you are free.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. It ain't your place to dictate what somebody else is thinking, fascist.

Once ***AGAIN*** unless it's the fucking Army-Navy game "the military" has no function in a FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME. Football has a function in a fucking football game.

There you go, using that word fascist again, not knowing what the hell it even means.

In fact, your loose use of the word actually degrades the true definition of it, and how bad it really was for those who had to live it.

Too close to home is it?

Yeah exactly. That's the fucking POINT.

Oh fuck the fuck you and the jingoistic horse you rode in on.

The players weren't trotted out to be marionettes for a fucking fake patriotism display that has ZERO to do with the game they're actually there to play until less than a decade ago. They're fucking CITIZENS of this country, not "allowed" to live here. In closing, bite me.

Can you say, I LOVE AMERICA, if you can’t ,bite us real AMERICANS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When the Civil War ended, one union soldier said "I loved my country but I`ll be damned if I`ll ever love another one". What a stupid thing to love. Can a country love you back?

Actually it represents WAR. In contrast with other countries' anthems that celebrate the land itself or the emotional attachment to their heritage. How sad to have to settle for an anthem representing the ultimate human Failure as an ideal. So yeah in that sense it's 'silly/ in the sense of 'pathetic'. Is War anybody's goal for anybody's country? That''s kind of fucked up in itself.

And it's gotta be the height (read: nadir) of navel-gazing jingoistic chauvinism to stand and chant a US anthem and then sit down to watch a baseball game played by Venezuelans and Dominicans and Japanese and Cubans and Canadians and Colombians and Panamanians and Koreans and Brazilians and Australians and South Africans and Mexicans who can actually play nine innings without raping anybody.

If this country's major flaws could be summed up in a single word, the word would be "arrogance".

What does a mandatory display of "patriotism" have in common with individual freedom?
file-colin-kaepernick-3-752x501.jpg

What does a mandatory display of "patriotism" have in common with individual freedom?

They just don't get the poignant irony of "You VILL schtand for ze anthem to show ve are FREE. Und if you cannot do zat ve vill EXPEL you! ZAT is how FREE you are!"

See directly above for your illustration of "what it means", K?

SMGDH. They could make the "freedom" point they claim to want to make but instead dig themselves into a hole.

"Freedom" means Tolerance. It cannot mean anything else. Just like the word "Liberal" they want to have their definitions both ways where a term means the opposite of itself.

"Freedom is Slavery" indeed. Doublethink has not only arrived --- it's entrenched.

Last edited:
Actually it represents WAR. In contrast with other countries' anthems that celebrate the land itself or the emotional attachment to their heritage. How sad to have to settle for an anthem representing the ultimate human Failure as an ideal. So yeah in that sense it's 'silly/ in the sense of 'pathetic'. Is War anybody's goal for anybody's country? That''s kind of fucked up in itself.

And it's gotta be the height (read: nadir) of navel-gazing jingoistic chauvinism to stand and chant a US anthem and then sit down to watch a baseball game played by Venezuelans and Dominicans and Japanese and Cubans and Canadians and Colombians and Panamanians and Koreans and Brazilians and Australians and South Africans and Mexicans who can actually play nine innings without raping anybody.

If this country's major flaws could be summed up in a single word, the word would be "arrogance".
See, lefties don't hate America

Nothing since the NFL is privately owned business and can make its own rules in regards to pleasing it's customer base.

It does not, however, represent jack shit having to do with the fucking game of football.

Or baseball. Or basketball, hockey, etc etc etc.

And that --- the actual GAME -- is what alllll those players and alllllll those fans and alllllll those coaches and alllllll those referees, umpires, etc are there to DO. They ain't there for some Pentagon-pimped fake patriotism circus injected in there just because they found a captive audience. That's just the stadium equivalent of a pop-up ad on your screen. The ones we have AdBlock for.

^^^

And this is exactly why we need to keep the electoral college.

Having it both ways: Priceless.
Rosanne apologized because of all the heat she had to take for what she did, [bush even took her on in the press and scheduled his tv appearences so they would interrupt her show] and hers was really just a routine intended to be funny, not a political statement for some white lefties to rally around and bash America...but I believe you didn't know any better when you posted that bit of dishonest revisionism.

Forum List

Back