Nigerian man died while vomiting on plane to JFK

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what makes so many USMB nutters so fucking stupid.

What makes so many of you think that the Centers for Disease Control would ever.......in a million years.....falsely rule out a case of Ebola in which the victim died on a crowded airplane.

Sheer incompetence...based on their track record.....but look!..you got to call people names..and that's what's important to you... carry on, son..

Sheer incompetence...based on their track record.....but look!..you got to call people names..and that's what's important to you... carry on, son..

I wish I could be mature like you and learn how to blame all of my troubles on the *******. *sigh* We can't all be so lucky.

I wish I could be mature like you and learn how to blame all of my troubles on the *******. *sigh* We can't all be so lucky.

I have no idea what ******* means? I do note that you've completely abandoned your previous position and now want to talk about me...

~What I hate to see is all this hysteria. It's like people have not progressed knowledge wise and intellectually for hundreds of years.
mass-hysteria-by-m-wuerker.jpg

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what makes so many USMB nutters so fucking stupid.

What makes so many of you think that the Centers for Disease Control would ever.......in a million years.....falsely rule out a case of Ebola in which the victim died on a crowded airplane.

exactly

the government would never mislead the peoples

I have no idea what ******* means? I do note that you've completely abandoned your previous position and now want to talk about me...

You didn't want to talk about you? Then why did you bring up your hurt feelings? I thought you were expressing your sadness over my pointing out that many USMB nutters are acting stupidly.

There is no reason that a normal person can come up with for why the CDC would lie about whether or not a person has contracted Ebola. Zero. To entertain such an idea is to be stupid. Get it, Stormy?

You didn't want to talk about you? Then why did you bring up your hurt feelings? I thought you were expressing your sadness over my pointing out that many USMB nutters are acting stupidly.

There is no reason that a normal person can come up with for why the CDC would lie about whether or not a person has contracted Ebola. Zero. To entertain such an idea is to be stupid. Get it, Stormy?

Ecuse me for interrupting your little quarrel, but there certainly is a reason a normal person can come up with the notion the CDC would lie about a person having Ebola on a secured plane while they all sit there as 'hostages' to the event. To yell out, "Hey this guy probably had ebola," would not suit their agenda to calm other passengers or hopeful deny the press of another story.

A professional, prepared and candid approach would have been is to leave the dead man in place, covering him with Hazmat material blanket and allowing the passengers to leave without passing his seat or vomit. Then taking them to an isolated place to answer what questions they could, taking their names, numbers for contact and telling them it could have been a variety of causes. Please don't worry about anything.

But knowing what was on the minds of the passengers, this passenger will go through an autopsy and you will be notified of his cause of death.

The US has botched just about every encounter with Ebola has had so far. What makes you think this is so different?

It's pretty scary that we currently have an administration that has built up so much distrust in the past because of their dishonesty over other issues, that we cannot trust a thing they tell us. Also, regardless of the risks, this administration is more worried about the economic impact on the infected countries that they are willing to risk an outbreak in America. A president, who cares about his own country above all others, is needed in the Oval Office. Not some guy with dual-citizenship who reportedly can't even produce his own social security number.

I really don't know what we can trust. I do know that the ever changing excuses coming out of the CDC are getting more ridiculous by the day.

“The door [to the terminal] was left open, which a lot of the first responders found alarming,” said the source.

Rep. King called the protocol followed after the passenger died “alarming.”

“My understanding was that the passenger was vomiting in the seat,” King (R-LI) said.

“The CDC went on the plane, examined the dead body and said the person did not have Ebola,” King said.
If they can't even follow good protocol when dealing with a dead guy, imagine what would happen if a disease more contagious than Ebola was spreading around right now. The airport staff and passengers would be spreading the disease nationwide if that was the case.

“The door [to the terminal] was left open, which a lot of the first responders found alarming,” said the source.

Rep. King called the protocol followed after the passenger died “alarming.”

“My understanding was that the passenger was vomiting in the seat,” King (R-LI) said.

“The CDC went on the plane, examined the dead body and said the person did not have Ebola,” King said.
If they can't even follow good protocol when dealing with a dead guy, imagine what would happen if a disease more contagious than Ebola was spreading around right now. The airport staff and passengers would be spreading the disease nationwide if that was the case.

Just imagine!

It's pretty scary that we currently have an administration that has built up so much distrust in the past because of their dishonesty over other issues, that we cannot trust a thing they tell us. Also, regardless of the risks, this administration is more worried about the economic impact on the infected countries that they are willing to risk an outbreak in America. A president, who cares about his own country above all others, is needed in the Oval Office. Not some guy with dual-citizenship who reportedly can't even produce his own social security number.

I really don't know what we can trust. I do know that the ever changing excuses coming out of the CDC are getting more ridiculous by the day.

I can prove that you trust the CDC.

Was there any shit in his pants? If not ebola, maybe he was just a terminal libtard.

CDC Present PROTOCOL for Dallas -Cleveland Passengers who were on the flight with the infected Nurse

An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced that the agency is expanding its Ebola investigation to include passengers on a Friday flight from Dallas to Cleveland with the nurse who was diagnosed with the disease after returning home to Texas. Officials already had been contacting passengers on a flight that Amber Vinson, 29, took Monday on her way back to Dallas from a weekend trip visiting family. Vinson is the second Dallas nurse diagnosed with the disease.

Dr. Chris Braden of the CDC said health officials couldn't rule out that Vinson may "have had the start of her illness on Friday." Officials previously stressed that Vinson didn't show symptoms during her Ohio visit.

People infected with Ebola aren't contagious until they start showing symptoms, such as fever, body aches or stomach pain, and then the disease is only transmitted through direct contact with bodily fluid. Still, Frontier Airlines said it is notifying passengers who either were on Vinson's flights or on later trips using the same plane, telling them to contact the CDC if they were concerned.

I say present, because just how long did it take them to come up with this precaution after all of the assurances they were once giving us?

The were late in giving Hospital Staff precautions, the public and now airports, airliners and their passengers and staff. Reminds me of the Obama Administration. Leading from Behind.

Just how much would you trust the CDC of you were sitting next to that Nigerian passenger who vomited all over you and died? Think we'd hear a different tune.

Just how much would you trust the CDC of you were sitting next to that Nigerian passenger who vomited all over you and died? Think we'd hear a different tune.

Do you fit that description?

Do you fit that description?
???

Forum List

Back