Nikki Haley rips 'offensive' and 'disgusting' rumor of affair with Trump

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, shot down apparent rumors of an affair with President Donald Trump during an interview published by Politico on Friday, calling the suggestions "highly offensive" and "disgusting."

The rumors gained circulation after Michael Wolff, the author of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," told HBO's Bill Maher last week that he was "absolutely sure" the president was having an affair. He said, however, that he was not sure enough to publish that in his book, which has come under intense scrutiny for factual inaccuracies and disputed claims.

Wolff told Maher that readers would be able to put the pieces together after reading a certain paragraph in the book, which he did not further disclose.

"Now that I've told you, when you hit that paragraph, you're gonna say, 'Bingo.'"

Can everyone say "desperate"?

"Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, shot down apparent rumors of an affair with President Donald Trump during an interview published by Politico on Friday, calling the suggestions "highly offensive" and "disgusting."

The rumors gained circulation after Michael Wolff, the author of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," told HBO's Bill Maher last week that he was "absolutely sure" the president was having an affair. He said, however, that he was not sure enough to publish that in his book, which has come under intense scrutiny for factual inaccuracies and disputed claims.

Wolff told Maher that readers would be able to put the pieces together after reading a certain paragraph in the book, which he did not further disclose.

"Now that I've told you, when you hit that paragraph, you're gonna say, 'Bingo.'"

At his age, Trump is satisfied with the occasional blow job from Schumer.

Obama fucked the whole country, whether it is true or not about Haley makes little difference to the policies they advance.

I know! When he insisted every American be able to access health insurance he really fucked us over!! I hate when some people try to help out everyone, how selfish of him!

Obama fucked the whole country, whether it is true or not about Haley makes little difference to the policies they advance.

I know! When he insisted every American be able to access health insurance he really fucked us over!! I hate when some people try to help out everyone, how selfish of him!

How gracious of the asshole by forcing people to buy it...

The Left loves to tout the phrase "When they go low we go high" when the reality is they will dig lower into the muck than anyone to get at Donald Trump. There is nothing too low for the Left.

Is there even an oz of creditable info in his book?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah....I'd find that disgusting too.

How gracious of the asshole by forcing people to buy it...

I know!! Especially considering the fact that so many of us are immune to getting sick or having accidents happen. Who the hell does he think he is?!

Forum List

Back