Nikole Flax was just named to lead IRS "Centralized Office" for new 87,000 agents

You see how these dem crooks keep popping-up to continually plague us?

Hide them in the depths of some .gov agency, even a disgraced example like Flax, and then roll them back out when the time is right....Wash, rinse, repeat.

Now you tell me why every .gov agency should not be gutted like a fish. The Halfrican hid away hundreds just of her type within our .gov.

There needs to be a purge of unprecedented proportions in 1/25.

So, who is this Nikole Flax?

Yeah, a deep state hack is who she is.

Looks like the Biden Regime is bringing up their new IRS Goon Squadron. Oh don't worry, they are just going after "tax evaders" and really rich folks. Yeah, they won't come after the middle class like they always do, this time IT'S DIFFERENT.

I'm not a tax cheat, so that doesn't worry me.

Interesting how it does worry so many Republicans.

Is there any Republican here who isn't a tax cheat commie freeloader? Even one?
So you refuse to acknowledge Flax's track record or are you fine with her ilk going after political rivals?

So you refuse to acknowledge Flax's track record or are you fine with her ilk going after political rivals?
No, I'm pointing out you made it all up.

Asking conservative groups -- who are well known for engaging in tax fraud -- to fill out another form is not an 'attack', and you all look desperately dishonest for claiming it was. You all faked that "scandal" so conservative groups could continue tax cheating.

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious? Come on. Tax cheating is part of the conservative religion.

Asking conservative groups -- who are well known for engaging in tax fraud -- to fill out another form is not an 'attack', and you all look desperately dishonest for claiming it was. You all faked that "scandal" so conservative groups could continue tax cheating.

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious? Come on. Tax cheating is part of the conservative religion.
The usual bullshit from a known liar. When did Al Sharpton become a conservative? Facts show this hack to be a partisan shill who’ll go after conservatives and you immediately run in to defend her. You thought your blatant lying wasn’t obvious?

Maybe you missed this in the OP? Reading is fundamental.

Flax was previously Chief of Staff to the IRS chief

Her hard drive "crashed" during the 2014 investigation of IRS targeting conservative groups, no backup existed, emails lost

Maybe you missed this in the OP?
No, I pointed out that you're just making stupid shit up.

Your hard drive story is just a weird fiction.

Try to understand that your cult has been lying to you for years about every single thing. Normal people all understand that.

No, I pointed out that you're just making stupid shit up.

Your hard drive story is just a weird fiction.

Try to understand that your cult has been lying to you for years about every single thing. Normal people all understand that.

The only stupid shit is your troll posts.

And there is no fiction in the OP.

Meh, keep deluding yourself....You wait, Flax will be caught-up in something else and hopefully fired this time.

If I have one knock on the Trump administration it was not going after these entrenched dem crooks.

I'm not a tax cheat, so that doesn't worry me.

Interesting how it does worry so many Republicans.

Is there any Republican here who isn't a tax cheat commie freeloader? Even one?
Yeap...you may not be a tax cheat...but the government won't give a shit....cause those audits won't be about taxes...they will be about you supporting the wrong candidate...or saying the wrong thing...or going to the wrong place....

You fucking shitlibs are so short sighted it's amazing you can see the cereal spoon.

Fucking drones.

Forum List

Back