Nine Killed In Knife Attack

Do we need more knife control? Background checks? No mail order knifes?

Chinese teen kills nine in knife attack: reports - Yahoo!7

It's up to China to make their own laws. Personally, I think they're a repressive regime that executes way too many people.

It's waaaay too easy to mock your positions.......and ALOT of fun

Amazing that you were able to write a single post without exposing your irrational homophobia.

Eric Holder is having the ATF send cases of assault knives to China in order to track gang activity.

True story....... :cool:

It's up to China to make their own laws. Personally, I think they're a repressive regime that executes way too many people.

Amazing that you were able to write a single post without exposing your irrational homophobia.

And you see irrational homophobia in the above post? Where?

Was this knife semi or fully automatic? Was it purchased at a knife show? Where were George Bush and Dick Cheney when this happened?

These questions need to be answered.

Homophobia? Are you mentally retarded or something? What on Earth in that post has any sexual reference?

Was it an "assault" knife? Or just scary looking?

Apparently it had a high capacity blade. Knives should be limited to 4 stabbing maximum before resharpening.

yeah no serated edges are allowed and absolutely under know condition are we to allow a double sided blade

assault knife....that's hilarious....arbitrary descriptions....the liberal way!!!!!!!
There is a lot of difference between a gentlemen's pen knife and a mule skinner.

Apparently, you think a knife is a knife is a knife. I prefer a short Samurai capable of cutting through bones when swung hard enough. Now THAT'S an assault knife!

I am sorry it happened but it proves a point that a crazy person can kill without a gun, crazy people are very inventive. Pretty soon we will be carrying guns, knives, fire extinguiser(sp) and flax vest to the movie. You might as well rent and stay home and wait until someone drives a car throught the front of the house. Life has risk and you can't legistate saftey

A good crossbow and a quiver of arrows would make a man capable of killing silently from a distance...without getting all bloody and stuff. Just sayin'.

I'm working on a rubber band powered pencil shooter...to fire DIXON TICONDEROGA #2 HB pencils from 50 yards.

Y'all better get ready to ban wooden pencils!!!

Forum List

Back