Nine State Delegations Observe Audit

You always say there was no fraud. You are lying. I am not. If you do not understand that, find the nearest child and he or she will explain it to you.
If that were true, you'd be able to show the forum actual proof of fraud. You've never done that. Not once.

You suffer from a mental deformity which prevents you from comprehending the implications of that.

If that were true, you'd be able to show the forum actual proof of fraud. You've never done that. Not once.

You suffer from a mental deformity which prevents you from comprehending the implications of that.
I have shown proof. The videos from GA. that never saw a courtroom. I wonder why?

I have shown proof. The videos from GA. that never saw a courtroom. I wonder why?
You're fucked in the head, FruitLoops. The videos from Georgia proved Trump's attorneys were lying about fraud.

So no, you have never posted proof. You've posted your own delusions and fell for your own hallucinations that you proved it; when in reality, you did no such thing. Like the Georgia videos.

You're fucked in the head, FruitLoops. The videos from Georgia proved Trump's attorneys were lying about fraud.

So no, you have never posted proof. You've posted your own delusions and fell for your own hallucinations that you proved it; when in reality, you did no such thing. Like the Georgia videos.
Not the one that showed people running through the same batches of ballots multiple times. If you do not believe your own eyes I am not the one who is crazy.

You dont even know what you are looking at in any of these "videos". You just create some made up backstory that fits your narrative.
I do not have a narrative. The fraud was a crime. I have seen adequate evidence to be convinced it happened besides the very obvious indications everyone has seen and dismissed. The narrative is all yours.

I do not have a narrative. The fraud was a crime. I have seen adequate evidence to be convinced it happened besides the very obvious indications everyone has seen and dismissed. The narrative is all yours.
You do have a narrative. You admitted to me there is no possible way Biden won the election, no matter what.

Like I've said before, present a case in court and overturn the election. Until then STFU.

Is that why You Tube deleted them?
So in your schizophrenic addled mind, the videos were deleted because you think they show election fraud? They could have been deleted for any number of reasons, dumbass. This is how you dumbasses "think". Hey something happened, so it HAS to be some conspiracy. It's because you lack critical thinking skills, which leads you down these rabbit holes. It's because you're stupid and you dont know how to think logically.

You do have a narrative. You admitted to me there is no possible way Biden won the election, no matter what.

Like I've said before, present a case in court and overturn the election. Until then STFU.
They are working on it. There are a 1/4 million people who are. It is all they do. Did you know there was that many?

So in your schizophrenic addled mind, the videos were deleted because you think they show election fraud? They could have been deleted for any number of reasons, dumbass. This is how you dumbasses "think". Hey something happened, so it HAS to be some conspiracy. It's because you lack critical thinking skills, which leads you down these rabbit holes. It's because you're stupid and you dont know how to think logically.
They did show fraud. Period.

Forum List

Back