Nine State Delegations Observe Audit

LOL

Crying he's not your president doesn't actually make him not your president. You're still bound by the laws he passes no matter how much you cry he's not your president. And he is the president of some 300 million Americans whether you like it or not.
:shutupsmiley:

Pretty current out. This story from today shows more people will be fighting for election integrity.
You mean the audit that found even more votes for Biden than were originally counted??

rotfl-gif.288736

What part of what you say is supposed to mean one thing to me? I'll give you a hint. None of it.
This is how insane you are. You actually come on here thinking you'll convince sane people (the majority of America by the way) that Trump won the election. It is NEVER going to happen. It must suck to be you knowing you are going to lose this battle, yet every day, here you are, spouting your lies and nonsense. One would think at some point you'd just realize you're wrong. But evidently, you mental illness is so serious, you can't do that.

This is how insane you are. You actually come on here thinking you'll convince sane people (the majority of America by the way) that Trump won the election. It is NEVER going to happen. It must suck to be you knowing you are going to lose this battle, yet every day, here you are, spouting your lies and nonsense. One would think at some point you'd just realize you're wrong. But evidently, you mental illness is so serious, you can't do that.
That poor thing is destined to sludge through the remainder of his miserable life always feeling like that election was stolen.

He'll never git over it. :abgg2q.jpg:

You mean the audit that found even more votes for Biden than were originally counted??

rotfl-gif.288736
What else did it find? That there are illegal votes. That laws were broken. Yep, it did and they are going to court. Far from over troll.

It's actually worse than that. They're not lying. They really, truly believe this stuff.

It would be better if they were lying. But they exist in a reality that is created for them by people they trust.

Trump did win the election and you seem really pissed that I say it.

Too fucking bad.:ahole-1:

What else did it find? That there are illegal votes. That laws were broken. Yep, it did and they are going to court. Far from over troll.
Your delusions are worsening. In reality, if found zero illegal votes.

Pretty current out. This story from today shows more people will be fighting for election integrity.

Integrity You hypocrite.
You supported the smashing of the capitol attempting to overthrow democracy now you bleat about the integrity of the election process.

What you supported was a disgusting vile insurrection because you had nothing to support a fraudulent election claim but now want integrity???

Do you ever think before you post?
Do you recall the recent history of the events leading up to your ridiculous requests? You're all mentally ill and dismissive of the facts.

It's actually worse than that. They're not lying. They really, truly believe this stuff.

It would be better if they were lying. But they exist in a reality that is created for them by people they trust.
No the Big Lie that there was no fraud is the alternative reality. Censorship, calling people traitors for challenging an election, no cooperation from disputed states, and political arrests all to turn your lie into the truth.

It did not work your lie has failed.

No the Big Lie that there was no fraud is the alternative reality. Censorship, calling people traitors for challenging an election, no cooperation from disputed states, and political arrests all to turn your lie into the truth.

I know, I know, I know.

Trump did win the election and you seem really pissed that I say it.

Too fucking bad.:ahole-1:
Let me ask you. Is there any scenario in which you admit you are wrong and that Biden won the election? If so, what would that be? Or did you just inherently know, before any votes were counted, that Trump won?

Yet Biden is still in the White House and Trump isnt. Seems to me you are the failure here.

Integrity You hypocrite.
You supported the smashing of the capitol attempting to overthrow democracy now you bleat about the integrity of the election process.

What you supported was a disgusting vile insurrection because you had nothing to support a fraudulent election claim but now want integrity???

Do you ever think before you post?
Do you recall the recent history of the events leading up to your ridiculous requests? You're all mentally ill and dismissive of the facts.
Fuck off our system of government was never in danger that day. Drama queen. It was all to distract from the fraud. A false flag from the FBI(KBG).

Fuck off our system of government was never in danger that day. Drama queen. It was all to distract from the fraud. A false flag from the FBI(KBG).
You seriously have lost your mind. Each day you get worse and worse. Hopefully someone you know will get you under a 72 hour psych hold.

Forum List

Back