I held off on my next donation to the REPUBS until I saw what was going to come of this 1/6 Dimm proposed debacle.
I'll be gladly signing a check to them this weekend!!
Too soon....Too many republicans voted in favor of that fan dance.

Don't be a sap.

Still. My money. My choice.
Choose to put on a longshot at the horse track....Your odds for a payoff with the current crop of swampers running the party will be greatly higher.....Choosing and individual would be best.

If you think humans are a bad bet, I never put money on an animal.
I know the animal will run in the same direction every time, istead of teling me it's going to run in one direction then goes the other as soon as the gate opens.

They stumble, too.

And while you persist as to how I should politically spend my money, IT IS very Bidenesque of you to continue to do so.
Not telling you....Just pointing out that throwing money at the RNC at this point is like Fauci funding the Wuhan lab...Your funeral, if you want to spend it on kneecapping what you say you really want.
Waiting for Preciant post from our Oddest of Balls - Should prolly STFU

All this does is set the stage for another more violent attempt Insurrection. Fuck Republicans
Why are you worried about "republican insurrection", when you know democrats are the ones who are going to riot constantly? We have seen MANY riots since Jan 6th, and not one of them was right wing. You probably wont see another right wing riot in your life time, so whats with this unreasonable fear? Why do you only comment on the one riot and not the hundreds of others?
Not even close the threat to demactacy is totally from the right , hate crimes are by republicans and hate deaths are literally all done by the hate party right. No Antifa or BLM has been charged ever with a hate crime killing,. Hundreds by the the hate party right. Thousand when it includes all hate crimes. When The right opens their mouth then they are lying.

I held off on my next donation to the REPUBS until I saw what was going to come of this 1/6 Dimm proposed debacle.

Don't be a sap.

Choose to put on a longshot at the horse track....Your odds for a payoff with the current crop of swampers running the party will be greatly higher.....Choosing and individual would be best.

I know the animal will run in the same direction every time, istead of teling me it's going to run in one direction then goes the other as soon as the gate opens.

They stumble, too.

And while you persist as to how I should politically spend my money, IT IS very Bidenesque of you to continue to do so.
Not telling you....Just pointing out that throwing money at the RNC at this point is like Fauci funding the Wuhan lab...Your funeral, if you want to spend it on kneecapping what you say you really want.

All this does is set the stage for another more violent attempt Insurrection. Fuck Republicans
Why are you worried about "republican insurrection", when you know democrats are the ones who are going to riot constantly? We have seen MANY riots since Jan 6th, and not one of them was right wing. You probably wont see another right wing riot in your life time, so whats with this unreasonable fear? Why do you only comment on the one riot and not the hundreds of others?
Not even close the threat to demactacy is totally from the right , hate crimes are by republicans and hate deaths are literally all done by the hate party right. No Antifa or BLM has been charged ever with a hate crime killing,. Hundreds by the the hate party right. Thousand when it includes all hate crimes. When The right opens their mouth then they are lying.
What fucking hate crimes by the right? Furthermore, why hasnt BLM and ANTIFA been charged with a hate crime? Is there another group in the nation who has attacked people based on skin color or political beliefs more than them?

Another attempt by Democrat extremists to discredit the Republican Party and thereby prevent Trump from running in the 2024 election has failed!

Senate blocks legislation to create a bipartisan commission to investigate the January 6 insurrection.​

View attachment 494644

The Senate voted 54-35 to reject the creation of a January 6 commission.

Source: Senate blocks legislation to create a bipartisan commission to investigate the January 6 insurrection
God I love these idiots, anyone on the right want to tell us why the right rejected this commission. This should be good.

I make perfect sense. We got the left thinking the only cops that matter are the capitol security. the police all over the us have put up with enough abuse far more then the capitol ones. The cops on the streets have put up with a lot nmore abuse then the ones at the capitol did. They all should matter.

Don't be a sap.

They stumble, too.

Why bless your tiny heart, You really ARE insane. You should seek professional help.

Don't be a sap.

They stumble, too.

What fucking hate crimes by the right? Furthermore, why hasnt BLM and ANTIFA been charged with a hate crime? Is there another group in the nation who has attacked people based on skin color or political beliefs more than them?
If they open their mouths it is a lie. They don't even come close to the truth, everything they got is made up lies from someone else, these micro minds read it and it becomes fact to them. They have no concept at all of critical thinking.

Don't be a sap.

They stumble, too.

Why bless your tiny heart, You really ARE insane. You should seek professional help.
That's all you got, what a pitiful display of nothing. This guy thinks he actually said something. A thought, why do you think that I would care about what traitors to my country think of me, in fact the more hate you send my way would be a bolstering compliment wouldn't it? I should be gracious enough to thank you , but I won't because I hate all the threats and enemy of my country.

Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:
Even after having ‘lost’ the Senate, Republicans still maintain some minority rule.

Don't be a sap.

They stumble, too.

I'll give you a lesson here,hate crimes is a government designation and listing of hate crimes and hate crime murders in this country. Just look it up. Example in 2018 there was only 50 hate crime murders in this country , every single one were done by your hate party, Not one by Muslims or any left wing organization. everyone by one of your many hate groups that the right supports.

Biden and his fascist party should be investigated for sending out the Black shirts to burn down and loot cities and to murder people.
Won't wash ace , so much crap coming from your side. Comparing BLM protest to you and your people trying to bring down this country is a hoot.

Don't be a sap.

They stumble, too.

I'll give you a lesson here,hate crimes is a government designation and listing of hate crimes and hate crime murders in this country. Just look it up. Example in 2018 there was only 50 hate crime murders in this country , every single one were done by your hate party, Not one by Muslims or any left wing organization. everyone by one of your many hate groups that the right supports.
Bro, you are woefully uninformed about hate crimes. "Only 50 in 2018" and all were committed by the right? Are you fucking crazy? Who the fuck told you that, and why did you believe him?

In 2018, race was reported for 6,266 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 53.6 percent were White.
  • 24.0 percent were Black or African American.
  • 6.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 1.3 percent were Asian.
  • 1.0 percent were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.3 percent (19 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 12.9 percent were unknown.

THis the right thinks is a actual response to counteract the support of the right in the destruction of this country
Remind us again about all the democrat destruction. How many billions in damage was it? How many lives and businesses were destroyed? The fucking balls you have to blame destruction on the right is border lining on mental retardation.

Don't be a sap.

They stumble, too.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

Just how many of these fine upstanding persons march with BLM?

Don't be a sap.

They stumble, too.

Bro, you are woefully uninformed about hate crimes. "Only 50 in 2018" and all were committed by the right? Are you fucking crazy? Who the fuck told you that, and why did you believe him?

In 2018, race was reported for 6,266 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 53.6 percent were White.
  • 24.0 percent were Black or African American.
  • 6.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 1.3 percent were Asian.
  • 1.0 percent were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.3 percent (19 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 12.9 percent were unknown.
I always love to show how idiotic a righty's remarks are.
hate crimes.png
I ALWAYS LOVE THIS PART< THE TOP THREE THAT MAKE UP JUST ABOUT ALL THE 7000 HATE CRIMES IN 2017 is No 1. RACE ETHNICITY ANCESTRY NO 2. IS RELIGION AND NUMBER 3. IS SEXUAL ORIENTATION .THEN IT IS DISABILITY, GENDER, GENDER IDENTITY . NOw this is a chance to make a idiiot of yourself , tell us how any of these things are a issue of the left. This should be good . On your 2018 hate crime death question, that you say doesn't exist, how many sources do you want -------https://www.voanews.com/usa/2018-least-50-us-deaths-surging-right-wing-extremist-attacks

Attachments

• hate crimes.png
    hate crimes.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 16
  • hate crimes.png
    hate crimes.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 12

Don't be a sap.

They stumble, too.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

Just how many of these fine upstanding persons march with BLM?
YOU WANT TO SEE HOW LIARS LIE LOOK at these charges . look how these bonzo"s in everyone of these cases decided it was a hate crime< funny thing none of these are on the official hate crime list >

Don't be a sap.

They stumble, too.

If they open their mouths it is a lie. They don't even come close to the truth, everything they got is made up lies from someone else, these micro minds read it and it becomes fact to them. They have no concept at all of critical thinking.
3bfs59.jpg

lOVE DEALING WITH STUPIDITY, IT IS SO EASY TO SHOW IT TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO COUNT AND WHO CAN ACTUALLY THINK,

Forum List

Back