🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No better way to energize the DEM voters than to block Obama's nominations...

Gotta nbe amused to see how many reverse-threaded leftists STILL want to believe that Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky will be anywhere, come November, than under the Democrat Party bus.

They pay attention to what gets talked about...
View attachment 63671
Like I said wait and next president should pick this guy...

3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

Why?
It would cause Washington to melt down, and firearm/ammo sales would be off the charts...

It's already off the charts. Everytime it starts to die down, the NRA goes into it's gungrabber routine and it picks right up again. Maybe, and only those that keep feeding the fires, should we confiscate their firearms. Can you imagine SW or Colt not being allowed to manufacture guns due to this? As much as I am a colt fan, I might like to see this for about a week. The NRA is NOT a non profit anymore and hasn't been for decades.
I sell firearms and ammo at my store... Barry has been a great salesman.

Actually, he hasn't done a thing for your sales. The Fruitcakes who profit from your sales the most (NRA, Colt, SW and more) keep fanning the flames. I don't see a thing wrong with owning all those weapons. Just don't go into the "Revulution" mode. Cooler heads own a damned site more weapons and bigger weapons that the "Part Time" American Revolutionary.

Gotta nbe amused to see how many reverse-threaded leftists STILL want to believe that Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky will be anywhere, come November, than under the Democrat Party bus.

I thought Webb was a good choice. He couldn't gain traction. I really don't want to see a Trump/Sanders runoff. If that comes to play then we, indeed, are lost.

Like I said wait and next president should pick this guy...

3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

Why?
It would cause Washington to melt down, and firearm/ammo sales would be off the charts...

It's already off the charts. Everytime it starts to die down, the NRA goes into it's gungrabber routine and it picks right up again. Maybe, and only those that keep feeding the fires, should we confiscate their firearms. Can you imagine SW or Colt not being allowed to manufacture guns due to this? As much as I am a colt fan, I might like to see this for about a week. The NRA is NOT a non profit anymore and hasn't been for decades.
I sell firearms and ammo at my store... Barry has been a great salesman.

Actually, he hasn't done a thing for your sales. The Fruitcakes who profit from your sales the most (NRA, Colt, SW and more) keep fanning the flames. I don't see a thing wrong with owning all those weapons. Just don't go into the "Revulution" mode. Cooler heads own a damned site more weapons and bigger weapons that the "Part Time" American Revolutionary.
All Barry has to do is open up his shit eating mouth push for a law that will do nothing to lessen any sort of crime... Boom my bottom line increases. Then I do the happy dance...

:dance::dance:
Truly remarkable...

It will be wonderful to see Dems turning out in droves to install HRC because the GOP is obstructing Obama's nominations....

I haven't said it for a while but eventually the GOP will run out of either toes or bullets. It seems as though they have found another foot's worth of toes to aim at.
Yeah.......,Pedro and Treyvon are keen on SCOTUS balance...and understand what's at stake if an originalist gets nominated in 2017 .........yo.

Treyvon is now Treygone :)

This isn't Sotomayer replacing Souter, or Kagan replacing Stevens, this is Scalia we are talking about. This would be a makeover of the court, a sea change, and we Conservatives cannot afford to sit back and allow a fucking lib to replace him without the fight of our lives.
This is Obama's huge opportunity to go out with a poke in the eye like we've never been poked before.
If we (Conservatives) lose this one, we could be rendered powerless for years to come as far as the SCOTUS is concerned.

Scalia was not even dead for 24 hours and that F'ING POS you voted for made this announcement, he is lower than whale shit...

His nominee will be blocked, they better have thick skin...

If she doesn't get indicted you mean...

What you are saying that one branch of our Government can just shut down. SCOTUS will be locked at 4 to 4 on almost every decision it is called upon to rule on. Meaning is; the lower courts rulings will stand.And you want to have it shut down for the next year or so. What happens if a Left Wing gets in there? I shudder to think on that one. How about a right winger. Same thing. To get the system working again, a Moderate is called upon to fill the position. You can't have one side owning the whole of SCOTUS. We get in the same trouble when we have the Senate, House and President of the same stripe.
When you let the ultras rule on either side, we end up with a huge mess that it takes decades to clean up.

23 states passed Term Limits on Senate and House members. SCOTUS over turned that. in just one ruling. This is scaring the hell out of the Republicans. If a moderate is added to the SCOTUS the 23 states will have no choice but to revisit that ruling with a very good chance that it will be overturned in the States favor.

How about the unreported SuperPac contributions. The States wanted limits to it. SCOTUS overturned that. Can you imagine what 2020 will look like if either of these are corrected?

The good news is, Obama has at least one person he can nominate that Senate has already approved 97-0 from a lower court. If he presents one of those the Senate will either confirm them or confirm that they are doing more "Let's shut things down". And that could be desasterious for the 2016 Senate elections for the GOP.

Obama wins again either way.
There is no such thing as a "moderate" Supreme Court judge. Appointing a "moderate" to Scalia's seat will just make sure the SC rules to strike down term limits even harder than when Scalia was there.

Democrats have had more rulings in their favor than Republicans with a supposedly Conservative slanted court, and now it is even more in the Democrats favor.

Actually, Scalia was a disenter on the striking down term limits. He did make rulings based on the Constitution all the time. But he lost as much as he won. Term Limits should not be a Red or Blue thing. Showing who is contributing to whom is not a Red or Blue thing. Those two are American things.
Democrat appointed judges will only rule in favor of a few things that are "American", which ultimately makes all the good rulings irrelevant.

This isn't Sotomayer replacing Souter, or Kagan replacing Stevens, this is Scalia we are talking about. This would be a makeover of the court, a sea change, and we Conservatives cannot afford to sit back and allow a fucking lib to replace him without the fight of our lives.
This is Obama's huge opportunity to go out with a poke in the eye like we've never been poked before.
If we (Conservatives) lose this one, we could be rendered powerless for years to come as far as the SCOTUS is concerned.
It is much much worse than being rendered powerless for years.

This is THE tipping point.

How many years has it been a 5-4 on the red side. Don't you think it's about time to have a 5.4 blue for at least one cycle? Oh, the Horrors of it all, the World shall be destroyed and the AntiChrist will take over the world. Oh Dear, what shall we do.

Newsflash: the sun will still come up, America will still be great and maybe we can get Term Limits on the Congress Critters and open up the superpacs so we know who is financing the mess.

Even if we don't, the sun will still come............

How many years has it been a 5-4 on the red side. Don't you think it's about time to have a 5.4 blue for at least one cycle? Oh, the Horrors of it all, the World shall be destroyed and the AntiChrist will take over the world. Oh Dear, what shall we do.

Newsflash: the sun will still come up, America will still be great and maybe we can get Term Limits on the Congress Critters and open up the superpacs so we know who is financing the mess.

More like a 5-3 decision for years, if not forever.

Also, there have been plenty 5-4 pro-Democrat decisions.

More like a 5-3 decision for years, if not forever.

Also, there have been plenty 5-4 pro-Democrat decisions.

Scolia had a tendancy not to rule on party lines. He was the lone Rep dissenter on two landmarks; Rescinding Term Limits on Congress and overturning state laws that required SuperPacs to openly publish their largest donors. He was a Constitutionalist, not a fake one like the others. He's going to be hard to replace.

what a fucking scumbag the presidunce is, a liar and a fool..., BUT!! saying this:

Obama: I Plan to Fulfill My Constitutional Responsibilities to Nominate Scalia’s Successor
Obama: I Plan to Fulfill My Constitutional Responsibilities to Nominate Scalia’s Successor

makes him to be the biggest fucking hypocrite to ever walk on this Earth on two feet, he now wants to invoke the Constitution whereas he never has in the past 7+ years, just looking at his photos on the i-net and on TV makes me want to :puke3:

how disgusting can one human (?) be..... :puke3:

It will be wonderful to see Dems turning out in droves to install HRC because the GOP is obstructing Obama's nominations....

I haven't said it for a while but eventually the GOP will run out of either toes or bullets. It seems as though they have found another foot's worth of toes to aim at.

Half the idiot drones who voted for Obama or even thinking about Her Thighness Clinton have no clue what the SCOTUS is. LMAO.....

-Geaux

With Ginsberg being 83 next month, then we have Kennedy being 80 and Breyer 78 by Election Day, I could see the risk of Republicans over-paying their Supreme Court hand and mobilizing Democrats through the issue. While they shouldn't give Obama a blank check they best appear reasonable or else this could come back and bite them in the ass.

what a fucking scumbag the presidunce is, a liar and a fool..., BUT!! saying this:

makes him to be the biggest fucking hypocrite to ever walk on this Earth on two feet, he now wants to invoke the Constitution whereas he never has in the past 7+ years, just looking at his photos on the i-net and on TV makes me want to :puke3:

how disgusting can one human (?) be..... :puke3:

Probably was the reason he won in a landslide...twice

332-206

:dance:

You will lose.

Forum List

Back