🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No bounce for Trump in new NBC poll

Candidates usually see a bump after the conventions in their parties.

But a new NBC poll finds no bounce for Donald Trump as Hillary Clinton still leads him by 1%

This is bad news for Donald Trump. Poll: No Post-Convention Bounce for Donald Trump
A 1% lead? That's considered even since it's well within the margin of error. BUT there's no information on the poll, others I've seen say he did get a bump. Bear in mind the media and Hillary have been hammering Trump mercilessly for months now and Hillary has hardly had any negative press.

Oops.

Amazing how the polls so far have Trump and the Hildebeast in a dead heat.....

I thought Trump is this loser nobody?
How does Hilly feel about the fact that she's tied with this guy.
I went for a motorcycle ride yesterday. As soon as I leave the city all I see is Trump signs. Signs all over the place and not a single one for Hillary. In town I see Bernie signs, haven't seen one for Hillary yet.

I think her numbers are fluffed up.

But a new NBC poll finds no bounce for Donald Trump as Hillary Clinton still leads him by 1%

This is bad news for Donald Trump. Poll: No Post-Convention Bounce for Donald Trump

He was "never going to get the nomination" nine months ago.

She was already writing her acceptance speech.

And they are essentially even ?

Bad news for Trump ?

You gotta love it.
Or I could frame it this way: Hillary was under FBI investigation, Bernie supporters hate her, and they are still essentially tied?
Trump needs to step it up.

Or I could frame it this way: Hillary was under FBI investigation, Bernie supporters hate her, and they are still essentially tied?
Really? Have you looked at the polls over time?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
Trump-Clinton-July16.png

He was "never going to get the nomination" nine months ago.

She was already writing her acceptance speech.

And they are essentially even ?

Bad news for Trump ?

You gotta love it.

That is why they are tied.

Paint it anyway you'd like.

Trump has reached places people never thought he'd reach.

Hillary is in a hole people never thought could exist.

I don't like Trump.

But don't be stupid.

A 1% lead? That's considered even since it's well within the margin of error. BUT there's no information on the poll, others I've seen say he did get a bump. Bear in mind the media and Hillary have been hammering Trump mercilessly for months now and Hillary has hardly had any negative press.

Oops.

I went for a motorcycle ride yesterday. As soon as I leave the city all I see is Trump signs. Signs all over the place and not a single one for Hillary. In town I see Bernie signs, haven't seen one for Hillary yet.

Someone needs to fluff her hair.

Or do something with it.

She gets uglier every time I see her.

Oops.

They have no idea how many Sanders supporters they permanently lost yesterday.

#demexit wasn't an April fools joke....

Forum List

Back