No Charges for Clinton

Crooked Hillary strikes again.

If America elects this raging corrupt whore....we deserve the misery that follows.

16t3cv.jpg

As expected. No one -- except hysterical conservatives -- really believed she was deliberately committing a crime. Sounds like it was an incredibly thorough investigation.
I believe the word used was "careless," not "reckless."
"deliberately"? LMFAO for real?
Ignorance is now a get out of jail free card?
Moron
Don't get mad at me, get mad at yourself for being such a gullible twat. See the thread about how conservatives are more likely to believe bullshit than liberals.
Gullible? Are you fuckin stupid?
You just said ignorance was a way to get out of wrong doing. That's fuckin ridiculous. Hack of the highest order!

She perpetrated crimes, but did "not" intend to do so. She was just incredibly stupid! Yeah, yeah.
Guilty until proven innocent and incredibly stupid?
That isnt what the guy said, idiot.

Hillary broke the law, according to Comey, but she is too stupid to be held accountable.

You libtards are going to hear that message till November 3rd EVERY GOD DAMNED DAY, idiot.

You are correct that Comey said Clinton broke the law; and he even made a pretty damning albeit tempered case against her. As to the reason he gave for not recommending an indictment, he said (paraphrasing) "no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute". And then he didn't explain any reasoning nor did he take questions despite touting greater transparency. If that doesn't tell a person how lacking in conviction this course of action was, I don't know what would.

She perpetrated crimes, but did "not" intend to do so. She was just incredibly stupid! Yeah, yeah.

Hillary broke the law, according to Comey, but she is too stupid to be held accountable.

You libtards are going to hear that message till November 3rd EVERY GOD DAMNED DAY, idiot.

You are correct that Comey said Clinton broke the law; and he even made a pretty damning albeit tempered case against her. As to the reason he gave for not recommending an indictment, he said (paraphrasing) "no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute". And then he didn't explain any reasoning nor did he take questions despite touting greater transparency. If that doesn't tell a person how lacking in conviction this course of action was, I don't know what would.

He is not elected. What does he care?

But I thought this was the law.
That is for the little people, not the Clinton Dynasty.

Today's news is exactly what I expected. Nothing new there. It's funny, however. I just "re-watched" one of my favorite movies "Mr Smith goes to Washington" yesterday and I actually wept for this country.

The "people" are expected to follow the laws, but the political "elite" laugh at us and break them at will.

Get used to it America. "Land of the free" my ass.....

As expected. No one -- except hysterical conservatives -- really believed she was deliberately committing a crime. Sounds like it was an incredibly thorough investigation.

Being Careless with Classified information is Reckless. It also shows she did not grasp the Importance of the position she was in. Nothing good to take away from that. She also did not cooperate . This all had to be forced out of her, otherwise we would not have known how reckless she was with Top secret documents. She would have been fired without pay for her actions in a leadership position if she worked anywhere else

But I thought this was the law.
That is for the little people, not the Clinton Dynasty.

Today's news is exactly what I expected. Nothing new there. It's funny, however. I just "re-watched" one of my favorite movies "Mr Smith goes to Washington" yesterday and I actually wept for this country.

The "people" are expected to follow the laws, but the political "elite" laugh at us and break them at will.

Get used to it America. "Land of the free" my ass.....

Free your ass?

He is not elected. What does he care?

He is an appointee though, who perhaps might want his job after Clinton wins an election (in the event that occurs). I think perhaps more pragmatically though, these Washington elites aren't looking to do hand to hand combat with one another.

The far right is in rage and shock.

Not the ones that recognize the 1% when they see them. Not many believed that Obama would take her down. Not when she knows every dirty backroom deal he's been a part of for the past 8 years.
Funny after all this time, all it took was one meeting with Billery1% and Lynch1% and voila, Hitlery indictment wiped clean.

Too bad you guys didnt float the "FBI is in on it" story sooner now you just look desperate and reactionary.

mcdonalds-imlovinit.jpg
its just another set of baggage to add to what she now has....

Yeah, the no charges baggage is a tough one to endure :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
it does not matter CC.....this whole thing does not look good....it is just more taint on hillary.....you cant see that because you are a die hard democrat....those of us who dont have our heads up a parties ass can....

Being Careless with Classified information is Reckless. It also shows she did not grasp the Importance of the position she was in. Nothing good to take away from that. She also did not cooperate . This all had to be forced out of her, otherwise we would not have known how reckless she was with Top secret documents. She would have been fired without pay for her actions in a leadership position if she worked anywhere else

This shows the depth of the corruption of the Obama regime. They ruined a four star general for less.

The far right is in rage and shock.

Not the ones that recognize the 1% when they see them. Not many believed that Obama would take her down. Not when she knows every dirty backroom deal he's been a part of for the past 8 years.
Funny after all this time, all it took was one meeting with Billery1% and Lynch1% and voila, Hitlery indictment wiped clean.

It's past time for a major house cleaning in D.C.

Forum List

Back