No clue where he is or what he's doing

Anyone who has followed Trump's style and/or watched one or more of his speeches knows that he speaks mostly extemporaneously and nobody with intellectual honesty will question his mental sharpness. Yes he sometimes doesn't complete a full sentence when his mind is racing on to the next point to be made, but he has always been like that being a fast thinking, fast talking New Yorker. So on this Biden/Obama thing I am more than willing to believe it is calculated rather than a gaffe. Most especially when that is the only thing the malicious left can pick up on to claim Trump is losing it.

I doubt seriously he would gaffe that one thing multiple times while not gaffing anything else.

Wrong on every score. Trump has an Ivy League education - top private schools and universities, but over the past 15 years, his speeches patterns have changed and he now speaks at a Grade 5 level. Trump's language skills are deteriorating so that it's now noticeably.

Secondly, if you read the transcripts of his speeches, they're blither and nonsense. He doesn't finish a thought before jumping moving on to something else, and he's incapable of answering a policy question, so he distracts by changing the subject.

He's neither fast thinking nor fast talking. Yet there you are excusing his failure to finish a thought with the notion that his mind is "working too fast". If Trump is such a great businessman, why have his companies gone bankrupt 7 times?

I'll tell you why. Because Trump doesn't prepare, or have a plan for anything. One of the few promises Trump kept in his 2016 campaign was that he ran the White House the way he runs the Trump Corporation. God help you!!!

Trump says he never prepares, he just "reads the room and goes with his gut". These are the same gut instincts that have lead to 7 bankruptcies, and billions of dollars in business losses. Every time Trump has invited the public to "get rich with him" - Atlantic City, Trump University - Trump makes money and the public goes broke.

The revolving door of staffing. The prolifigate spending. "Executive time" until noon every day. Refusal to prepare or take advice from anyone. Getting rid of anyone who isn't 100% "loyal".

Hahaha, you call comments by Trump corrections.

There was no correction becausr Trump has not made a mistake.

You are about the stupidest person there is, but i am most likely wrong, cause you got a lot of competition.

Biden advocates, useful idiots
Well ok. Excuses is a better word than corrections but I was trying to be kind.

Give us a time stamp. I ain't subjecting myself to 1.5 hrs of blabbering nonsense and lies.
Nope. That's for you and anyone else that wants to twist words to do.

Most means more than half, therefore, another Trump loss and, hopefully, a long prison term.
You're pretty far gone, especially if you think most of America supported Nikki Haley. Hell, she didn't get many votes from GOP primary voters alone.

Popular vote10,487,130[5][c]3,309,128[5][c]

Good luck, but your prognosis is about the same as Biden's.

You are a fucking liar. You are not being kind and no correction was made.

Of course, you are pretty dumb so things got to be said real slow for you.
Whatever you gotta tell yourself is fine.

Forum List

Back